Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..

3 posters

Go down

The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  Empty The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..

Post by catscratched Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 am

Sad but true, some people totally embarrass themselves, here with their petty complaints, we are all close to being showered in wealth and people still show the worst side of humanity at times,
I want to give an Applause to all the Okie's and Bear's and Poppie'2's and RandyK, Scooter and the many, many people who have stuck their necks out to share what they know,
It so irritates me that they must endure the bashing for their HELP! Its like if your in a bad car accident and Okie stops to help, you gonna hold him resposible if the EMT doesn't get there fast enough to save your butt, and your probably asking him do you have a softer pillow to put under my head? UUUHH if i were in line with some of you people I think I would be tempted to punch you right in the nose,

But I'm a peaceful fellow at heart and probably would just ask you if your mother would be proud of the way your acting right now?

Anyway much Thanks to all the intel providers, this is a once in a lifetime event and people don't understand that it has no rulebook, and those with their hands out waiting, should be patient
and thankful. INSTEAD we see impatient, and DESERVING,..of FACT, people DEMANDING THEIR WEALTH NOW,...Like this Burgerking or something " have it your way"
Please people take a look at this in a reflection of humanity sorta way, Is this the image we want, Lets take this blessing and be good stewards of the benefit, but stop demanding, ANYTHING
FROM PEOPLE who are GIVING FREELY what they know and share,....

IMO there is little left to be said the powers that be have the stopwatch and the gun in their hands,....NOt the Guru's and when they say go then we go, but its probably so close to the trigger being pulled
we are only waiting to hear the sound it makes, Boom..and its on!

Peace / Love / Can we all just get along,....R.K.

catscratched

Back to top Go down

The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  Empty Re: The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..

Post by Alchemist Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:53 pm

If people get so upset by 'intel' they should just stay away from it. I think it's fun to read once in a while, but don't put much stock in it and certainly don't make decisions based on it anymore. It seems enthusiasm by true believers has been the primary convincer of many who decided to get in this initially. Perhaps there is some triggering event such as total IQD sales by CBI and we will not know for sure what it is. This is a good opportunity to learn how to be still.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..  Empty Re: The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..

Post by Herb Lady Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 pm

The Lord uses the GOOD Ones,..the BAD ones use the Lord..

So true!

Here Here! Applause to Okie and all of his team!!!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum