Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   Empty Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:24 am

Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   NB-130293-635817856834641823

Makourk stressed the commitment of the US administration and the international coalition to stand with Iraq in the fight against Daash

He said Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said after a meeting with a representative of US President Barack Obama in the international coalition Brett Makourk and the Ambassador of the United States in Iraq, Stuart Jones, the government's keenness to secure the financial requirements for security and defense in the face regulation Daash terrorist as well as the ongoing contacts with international institutions to support the country's budget and cover the budget deficit in 2016.

In turn, Makourk stressed the commitment of the US administration and the international coalition to stand with Iraq in the fight against Daash and support its economy. also discussed the participants during the meeting, the efforts and plans of the government to combat terrorism and the costs of the war on organizing Daash terrorist and restore stability to the liberated areas and to support the displaced.

http://goo.gl/ooEr9q

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq   Empty Re: Search Zebari and US envoy Obama's support for Iraq

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:40 am

It probably won't amount to anything, we'll see what happens by June, of next year- Futile, at best- Obama talks a good story, but never actually comes thru with any promise he has ever made, yet tries to make it look good-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum