Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month

2 posters

Go down

Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month Empty Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:33 pm

Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month Aaaaaaaaaaaa

Detection of the parliamentary finance committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed, on Thursday, the existence of meetings between the Iraqi government and the World Bank will be held early next month in Jordan in order to obtain financial loans.

He said Mohammed's / scales News /, that "the federal government in coordination with the Ministry of Finance meetings with the World Bank early next month will be held in the State of Jordan in order to obtain financial loans and assistance in the shortfall in the fiscal budget for next year after a drop in oil prices."

The member of the parliamentary finance committee, said that "some political blocs demanded installed the rights represented by the provinces in the federal budget for next year, and despite the lack of budget, but claims that this is the natural right of the citizens."

It is said that "the Committee of the Regions and the provinces parliamentary member Ahmed al-Badri confirmed L / scales News /, earlier, that he will not pass the federal budget for the next year in 2016 unless it includes the application of the petro-dollar law and give the oil-producing provinces right for every barrel of oil produced, as likely rebalancing to the Cabinet, as the government called for the application of paragraph petro-dollar order not to delay the adoption of Almoisnh.

http://goo.gl/6NY38m

:bag:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance reveal meetings between Iraq and the World Bank early next month

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:37 pm

The IMF would be wise to wait until Maliki is out of the way BEFORE they continue with the loan For Iraq, because Maliki would pilfer and abscond with the money, like he did when he was elected Prime minister, which was a mistake, in the beginning-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum