Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion

Go down

Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion Empty Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:54 am

The family of a Florida man who was placed in a medically induced coma Monday after his e-cigarette blew up wants others to understand the dangers of the devices.

Evan Spahlinger, 21, is in critical condition after he was found on the floor covered in soot by family members, WINK News reported. 

Florida man placed in a coma after e-cigarette explosion E-cigarettes%20file

“I was laying in bed with my 2-year-old and I heard an explosion, then I started smelling burning, smoke and fire,” Ema Richardson, Sphalinger’s sister, told the news station.

“I found my bother not breathing, with his whole face burned and his neck burned and trying to throw up a little or maybe he was gasping for air, so I called 911, she told WINKNews.com.

Spahlinger was taken to NCH Downtown Naples Hospital before being flown to a Miami hospital where doctors placed him in a coma to alleviate pain.

“They said he has internal and external burns and damage to his lungs for the explosion itself,” Richardson told WINKNews.com. “And possibly the mouth piece went, when the cigarette exploded, it went down his throat and exploded again.”

Firefighters told the news outlet that the explosion was likely caused by the device’s lithium battery.

“Luckily I was here, it was the most traumatic experience, I think, of my life,” Richardson said.

“We want people to know the risk and dangers. Had Evan of known, maybe he wouldn’t have chosen to smoke the electronic cigarette,” she said.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum