Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.

+6
dollarbill
Angel7
Texas Fire Lady
revenuerog
learning2win
Rich Queen
10 posters

Go down

THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen. Empty THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.

Post by Rich Queen Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:30 am

Want to get some perspective on your fellow inhabitants of this small planet we all share? This will give you a great start.

What if the world's population were reduced to a community of 100 people? WATCH THIS - ONLY 3 MINS 15 SECONDS LONG. But it may change your life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4639vev1Rw&feature=related

START TO THINK GLOBALLY!!!! Step outside of yourself. We are not that different all over the world. And realize just how blessed you ALREADY are.

:queen:

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen. Empty THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.

Post by learning2win Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:41 am

Powerful to be sure!!!! In light of knowledge we can make a difference. Thank you for sharing RQ, you are a gem!

Love you and God bless,
learning2win

P.S. miss you

learning2win

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen. Empty Re: THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.

Post by revenuerog Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:46 am

and 4.5 of 'em are WAITING ON THE IQD TO RV!!!
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen. Empty Reach Within

Post by Texas Fire Lady Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:54 am

Thank you Rich Queen. If that doesn't make someone STOP and realize we are all different and yet the same and that we have the POWER to affect powerful changes by the simpliest of acts, then not only should we step outside ourselves but reach within.

Sometimes, our fellow man, woman, and child need help on their path in Life-don't be afraid to be a shining LIGHT on that path. You will reap the Spiritual benefits of being a Shining Light in ways you cannot imagine. Step outside, reach within, and share your LIGHT!

Blessings to All

Texas Fire Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen. Empty Re: THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen.

Post by Angel7 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:20 am

My heart hurts! Thank you for another expansion of love and care!
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:50 pm

I really hope a lot of you see this. The first time I saw it it made me cry.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen. Empty WOW!

Post by dollarbill Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:52 pm

WOW RQ - Incredible and thought provoking... Thank you.
dollarbill
dollarbill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jubalation Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:20 pm

It really brings home how blessed we truly are. Thank you rich Queen. As always, I am a bit better than I was because of the wisdom you share.
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by krackers Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Thank you Rich Queen ..very powerfull for sure

krackers
krackers
krackers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:48 pm

8)

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE MINIATURE EARTH - one of the most POWERFUL things I've EVER seen. Empty Miniature Earth

Post by Blessedby Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:39 am

RQ I saw this vidoe on Dinar & it really touched my heart, I truly enjoy the blessings that I pass onto others & w/RV right around corner I will continue to GIVE even more, I tell people all time we all forget thats why we have FAMILY, FRIENDS & LOVED ONES TO REMIND US, keep up work!!!!GOD BLESS...
Blessedby
Blessedby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum