Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company

Go down

Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company  Empty Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company

Post by ADMIN Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:59 am

Oil Minister: No need for the establishment of a national oil company

(Voice of Iraq) - 04-07-2011 | www.sotaliraq.com

Union said Iraq's oil minister said on Sunday the establishment of a national company to manage the energy sector in the Member State in the OPEC is not necessary and may interfere with the work of the Oil Ministry.

The Council of Ministers approved in 2009, a bill for the establishment of a national company for oil, but the legislation has struggled amid political differences and hold elections and form a new government.

Said Oil Minister Abdul Karim and coffee in a speech to the Commission on oil and energy in the Parliament that set up such a company does not add anything to the Iraqi oil sector, adding that the companies currently doing the same job.

The construction of the Iraqi national oil company in the long-awaited revival of state-owned company was founded in the sixties and merged with the Ministry of Oil in 1987, a central element in Iraq plan to bring about a boom in the oil sector struggling to take advantage of the great mineral wealth. The package raised the laws of modern law, including oil, gas and another for the sharing of revenues and thirdly to restructure the Ministry of Oil heated debate and differences between political parties for years.

The Committee on Energy in the Cabinet adjustments to the new oil law before referring it to parliament. He criticized the coffee company functions as defined by the new oil bill, which includes entry and drilling contracts for exploration, development and production contracts in addition to shipping oil and gas. He said that "the existence of two institutions have the same task of marketing the oil would certainly lead to problems."

He defended Thamer Ghadban largest adviser on energy to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for the bill and said that reviving the Iraqi National Oil Company to develop the important energy sector. Anger and said that the founding of an independent company for the oil is important for the development of the sector while formulating the ministry's oil policy.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotaliraq.com%2Firaq-news-printerfriendly-2.php%3Fid%3D23341

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum