Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.

+7
silvertongue
Jtmaxwell
YuanDale
engineer
red88lx
Angustura
justpassntime
11 posters

Go down

Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  Empty Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:26 am

What I have noticed about most of the posts slamming the Gurus is that they are posted by persons having very few posts under their belt (there are exceptions). Many of those probably have not had their dinar for very long or have over extended themselves buying it trying to get rich quick.

You came to this site trying to grasp what you have gotten yourself into. When you first heard of dinar you most likely never even knew what it was or where it came from.

When I bought my dinar never do I remember reading a guarantee that said it would RV any certain amount on any certain date. In fact every dinar dealer I bought from had a disclaimer stating that there was no guarantee for anything other than it was genuine dinar. You knew you were in for the long haul. Many of the people that frequent this site and others have had their dinar for years hoping someday it would RV. Now you want a guarantee for a rate and date. If it had not been for them you may not even have heard of this opportunity of a lifetime.

Guess what? Some of those people are the Gurus you are slamming and berating. Why? The information you get from them you will hear from nowhere else. The information they post is information they received from sources they trust. This is called intel, short for intelligence. Sadly sometimes this is a misnomer because by the time we hear it, it is already outdated by updated information or changed by some other reason. You must realize there are many nations and many agencies involved in what is happening with this RV. While the information you receive may not be to your liking or doesn't seem to come true on a specified time table this is the nature of intel and money speculation.

Stop whining and crying you got ripped off, lied to and stop blaming the Gurus. They have no control over any aspect of the RV. The Gurus do this because they want to share the info they have to keep you up to date on your investment. You didn't pay to gain access to the information they give. If you bought a manual or paid for access for any dinar info then you may, I repeat may, have a complaint. But you have none here. There is no excuse for bashing those that are giving you the information for free.

You are getting what I and many others believe the most accurate and honest information on OOM than you will get anywhere else. Thats why I am here. If you want opinions from supposed experts go to the other forums. Here you get real info from people we trust. If you don't like what you hear from Okie and the others go somewhere else to log your first or second post.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  Flag-212Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  Empty Re: Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.

Post by Angustura Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:00 am

THATS TELLI'N IT LIKE IT IS,THANKS "JUSTPASSINTIME"
'WELL SAID.
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  Empty Re: Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.

Post by red88lx Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:07 am

very well said we all knew or should have researched this before we even spent a dime on this if you didnt then it is your own fault be patient
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 am

True are your words tenbucktoo. (tenbucktoo deleted his post before this one arrived so now there is proof of bad intel) But there is a huge difference between opinion and personal attack. Opinion has a place here and I am sure that some of what was read on the forum pages has been tame compared to what has been sent in pm's. But that is only conjecture on my part.

Throughout history wars have been won and many men have been lost even when the intel was correct. Many times the information received gave known locations for a target, Hitler being a good example, and the target escaped because they had been moved before any action was taken? The intel was still good even though it was outdated by the time the strike was made. Every war ever fought had bad intel and this one will be won, but should we need casualties waiting for an RV?

Again the Gurus are reporting what they have been told by their trusted sources. Policy changes or other interference that has caused a delay of the information given doesn't make it a lie. Unless there is proof by the bashers, other than it didn't happen, then it is bad intel not a lie and there should be no threats or attacks on those that provide the information.

Think of it this way. If you bought a concert ticket and the concert was rescheduled at the last minute were you lied to or was it just put off for another day? No one raises heck with the ticket office. Why do it here?

You have lost nothing, you still hold the ticket worth millions and you complain about a delay. In my life I have probably lost more in the clothes dryer than I will here if the RV never happens.

Last edited by justpassntime on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  Flag-212Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by engineer Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:22 am

WELL SAID. WELL SAID! If you bring nothing to the table, don't complain about the menu.

engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by YuanDale Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:49 am

"they call it speculation for"

Funny thing is that it's not what is presented from Intel/Guru givers. That only come up when they have to cover there butt when it doesn't happen. The present it as FACT, YES, it WILL happen and with those words you put yourself in the way of the bashing train. Sounds to me like these Intel/Guru givers don't want a challenge and I can't figure that part out. They know MORE then I do, but they will not respect the person with the lack of knowledge. The MODS repeat the post over and over as if it is FACT.

People forgot why they are Intel/Guru givers, it's because you said you will go out and get ALL the information you can. And bring it back to us so that we can understand, what you understand. But now, they are bring SOME of the information back and blaming the people for bashing because they don't understand.

Test:
You have an exam to study for and it will be about a 300 pg book you have to read. Now about 250 pages of the book is missing. Now your still expected to pass the test regarding the whole 300 pages.

Some one please tell me how that is suppose to happen when you have less information then the exam does?

Think about that Guru/Intel givers, that is exactly how you treat the people. Then you say they need to be patient and wait. What else do they have to do? We all have to wait, you guys should stop beating them down with that. Just tell them what you know.

Funny these Guru/Intel givers remind me of politicians and we all know how they like to hold 250 pages of the story.

Last edited by YuanDale on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total

YuanDale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtmaxwell Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:49 am

Alright so you are saying that someone has to have their own intel to question One of the gurus who has said every week sometimes twice a week that the RV is going to happen on a certain day???

Jtmaxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:15 am

all im going to say is we are dealing with iraq "things change" on a minute to minute basis
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvertongue Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:20 am

red88lx wrote:all im going to say is we are dealing with iraq "things change" on a minute to minute basis

This is total BS.

silvertongue

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:40 am

SILENCE IS GOLDEN....WHAT ELSE IS
THERE TO SAY BY ANYONE ? really? threadsneaker
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  Empty Sometimes its embarrassing being part of the Human Race

Post by catscratched Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:59 am

Sad but true, some people totally embarrass themselves, here with their petty complaints, we are all close to being showered in wealth and people still show the worst side of humanity at times,
I want to give an Applause to all the Okie's and Bear's and Poppie'2's and RandyK, Scooter and the many, many people who have stuck their necks out to share what they know,
It so irritates me that they must endure the bashing for their HELP! Its like if your in a bad car accident and Okie stops to help, you gonna hold him resposible if the EMT doesn't get there fast enough to save your butt, and your probably asking him do you have a softer pillow to put under my head? UUUHH if i were in line with some of you people I think I would be tempted to punch you right in the nose,

But I'm a peaceful fellow at heart and probably would just ask you if your mother would be proud of the way your acting right now?

Anyway much Thanks to all the intel providers, this is a once in a lifetime event and people don't understand that it has no rulebook, and those with their hands out waiting, should be patient
and thankful. INSTEAD we see impatient, and DESERVING,..of FACT, people DEMANDING THEIR WEALTH NOW,...Like this Burgerking or something " have it your way"
Please people take a look at this in a reflection of humanity sorta way, Is this the image we want, Lets take this blessing and be good stewards of the benefit, but stop demanding, ANYTHING
FROM PEOPLE who are GIVING FREELY what they know and share,....

IMO there is little left to be said the powers that be have the stopwatch and the gun in their hands,....NOt the Guru's and when they say go then we go, but its probably so close to the trigger being pulled
we are only waiting to hear the sound it makes, Boom..and its on!

Peace / Love / Can we all just get along,....R.K.

catscratched

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:35 am

Many thanks to Justpassntime and Catscratched. You each make the point eloquently, each in your own way. The folks who need your counsel the most will undoubtedly be angered by it. Of course the truth hurts, but it's still the truth.

Another thing some people forget when they decide to slam Okie, Poppy 2, Vic, Scotti G, Bear and the mod's, too, is that those folks are NOT GETTING PAID. They are trying to share what they find out. Where would we all be, intelligence-wise, if not for these kind souls? We wouldn't have nearly the base of knowledge we possess now, and we would be making financial decisions based on much less fact. This investment is not a "sure thing", as no investment really is. Is it stressful, watching and hoping day after day? You bet! But do yourself a favor, and take a little time off. Wouldn't the best thing right now be to spend time this weekend doing fun things with family and friends, and come back on Monday night to discover the RV has taken place? And it didn't make one bit of difference if we're glued to this site or any other in the meantime. I'm going to pull the plug and chill out for a while.

And by the way, the "gurus" and mod's are giving up their personal and family time to be of help to us all. I want to say a bit THANK YOU to all of them! You guys ARE appreciated!

:flower: bigsmile :flower:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:37 am

Sorry.....meant to say a BIG thank you!!!!!!!!!
:flower: bigsmile :flower:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bashers......they call it speculation for a reason.  Empty Can't believe what I am reading

Post by councy Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:54 pm

MESSAGE TO BASHERS:

If you want GUARANTEES AND FIXED RATES .... go to YOUR BANK and buy IRA"s. If you do not understand banking and simple finances - you do not belong here. You are too uneducated to even know that you know nothing about the industry. This is far more complex than one could grasp. There are so many variables that affect the outcome WITHOUT GUARANTEES.

INVESTMENT RULE #1:

When investing in something "speculative", NEVER invest more than you can afford to loose !

These good people have been sharing their "intel" with you - DID NOT HAVE TO DO SO. They could of very easily kept their mouths shut and kept you all in the dark.

But for you idiots constantly complaining, we ALL risk loosing their knowledge and information.

For those of you "faithfull" who continuously bash, you are nothing but hypocrytes. You believe there is a God, right ? Have you met him ? Has he ever come over to your house? Have you found perhaps his website to truly know if he is for real ? You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

So, in closing, for all you bashers, ( you know who you are ) If you do not like what is being said. SIMPLY GO AWAY. You are not being of any help to any of the matters at hand. Your negative and un-intellegent comments just waste space. If you cannot control yourself from writing ... start your own forum and get your own INTEL.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS FORUM TO WHAT IT WAS MEANT TO BE : INFORMATION ON THE DINAR'S RV.

If you bashers still do not get this message, you are most likely too stupid to invest in this type of venture to begin with.

ADVICE : Sell off your dinars today - GET A JOB

HAVE A NICE DAY bigsmile

L. Carson
Ontario, Canada

councy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum