Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15

4 posters

Go down

From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 Empty From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:13 pm

From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15

@THE_TNT_TEAM are we there yet

@THE_TNT_TEAM I have been trying to find a place to read the cc notes. can you give me an address where I can read the latest updated?

@THE_TNT_TEAM hi Tony I am in Argentina now can I exchange my dinars in here, if so which banks are involve in the process?? Pls help

@THE_TNT_TEAM #alreadybblessed #wearethepeople RV not until next year

@THE_TNT_TEAM Over and over again. Same lies different sequence. Jan. 5th 2016there will still be no RV. What will you followers say then.

@THE_TNT_TEAM hey buddy ,I will miss these calls, is call on time today

@THE_TNT_TEAM tell us all the truth today.....this is not happening for awhile. Give these people a break with all this false anticipation

@THE_TNT_TEAM is there a call today?

@THE_TNT_TEAM Let's get this party started!!!

Is Bruce the Biggest TNT Tony Wannbe or What?? Another fidiot taking up oxygen. OMG #wearethepeople #BruceSUCKS #TonyLIES

@THE_TNT_TEAM Will there be a call today? #wearethepeople

@THE_TNT_TEAM will there be a call today ???

@THE_TNT_TEAM for DC, Austin, Texas, grandkids (2 and 5) twice went to a program for food, made to ask themselves, turned down, to help kids

@THE_TNT_TEAM Are we having a call??

@THE_TNT_TEAM Tony has DC exchanged already? Thanks...

@THE_TNT_TEAM Damn you have a lot of STUPID people calling in.

TNT Tony is Entertainment for me my resources told me DC sign a NDA that's why he's not on the call

@THE_TNT_TEAM #WEARETHEPEOPLE GM~ bring it on Tony Tony Tony

@THE_TNT_TEAM thanks, today is the last , Amen

@THE_TNT_TEAM Please tell me we r Ready it is a good day for A RV

@THE_TNT_TEAM Yes bring on the LIES, DECEIT, VAGUENESS, DEFLECTIONS AND LAUGH ABOUT IT. PLEASE DONATE. #wearethepeople

@THE_TNT_TEAM Do the right thing here. This is affecting the world. Do the right thing now please #wearethepeople

@THE_TNT_TEAM Good news I hope, I feel it's time ! The National news coverage is giving very good news out.

@THE_TNT_TEAM thank you very much and God bless you and the T NT TEAM HAVE A BLESSED DAY

@THE_TNT_TEAM Today is the day!!

@THE_TNT_TEAM Thanks waiting for good news hopefully this will be the LAST call God Bless all of us who are in this long journey

@THE_TNT_TEAM many more calls to follow. Good effort though.

@THE_TNT_TEAM Please turn on internet connection.

@THE_TNT_TEAM We'll do something different today guys-we'll tell the truth-what's that Pam...we're out of time. Oh well, send money.

@THE_TNT_TEAM Step right up lemmings to hear the usual garbage. Should have happened yesterday-banks called in-cards loaded-no proof ever.

@THE_TNT_TEAM the http://IQDCall.com  link will not allow access to the call. The click here for call doesn't work. Frustrating!!!

@THE_TNT_TEAM. Your dream is here. Lmao

@THE_TNT_TEAM Greetings!! Why this tweet isn't send to my account? Before there was no problem. Thanks

@THE_TNT_TEAM NO government agency or bank will give Tony any information. That's NOT how they operate.

@THE_TNT_TEAM Damn you have a lot of STUPID people calling in.

@THE_TNT_TEAM See you in VEGAS

@THE_TNT_TEAM one question?????

@THE_TNT_TEAM Tony has DC exchanged already? Thanks...

@THE_TNT_TEAM Just got confirmation from Lady NADA GCR. REPUBLIC for USA , NESARA/GESARA & Prosperity Funds all happen together

@THE_TNT_TEAM hang up on this idiot

KC DAMN RIGHT TNT TONY CHEERLEADER SHEELPE

@THE_TNT_TEAM The Prosperity funds is $100k for ALL on the Planet Na'maste

@THE_TNT_TEAM can you pick up my call 973

@THE_TNT_TEAM please pick up 973

@THE_TNT_TEAM pick up 973 please

Please verify how to donate to TNT TONY

@THE_TNT_TEAM U misinterpreted the question of last caller. What he said is why aren't they stopping the group causing the delay...Iran?

@THE_TNT_TEAM Why let that guy go on & on?And, could you hear the beeps that he was recording the conversation?He's trying to get your goat!

@THE_TNT_TEAM Your calls keep breaking up so we can't understand what you're saying. Pls do something about that!

@THE_TNT_TEAM people like Tony are patient, kind and humble. He marks it down.

@THE_TNT_TEAM so dates are thru 25th and maybe Nov 3rd

@THE_TNT_TEAM would you tell me about Christine Lagarde lecture on oct 20th ? Thank you very much

@THE_TNT_TEAM wow you are changing up the story! This should be good cause things are looking not good for you and your words.#lieslies

@THE_TNT_TEAM These calls breath the life of HOPE into our lives. WHEN ALL LOOKS BLEAK HOPE RESTORES OUR FAITH. Thankful to all of you TNT

@THE_TNT_TEAM Someone stole my DONG! ROFL

@THE_TNT_TEAM thank you to the transcription team for getting the notes out so quickly

@THE_TNT_TEAM #alreadybblessed #wearethepeople the I M F is giving Iraq a large loan in 2016 so we may not see this till late 2016

@THE_TNT_TEAM Tony I feel you are doing your best as to try to understand and give us what you are given. Do you feel that the little people

@THE_TNT_TEAM Today you said that Puerto Rico its telling their People "This is It" as Puerto Rican I can tell, Tony u are Full of It, Lier

@THE_TNT_TEAM Tony 4 your Inf Puerto Rico Banking it is run by the same that runs USA Banking we can not do things independently of the rest

@THE_TNT_TEAM Dear Friend, Right under your nose, the three largest banks in the country are planning to help perpetrate a massive theft

@THE_TNT_TEAM .of your money. They'll commit a theft so large it will rival the $18 trillion of our so-called national deb

@THE_TNT_TEAM Tony Renfrow until Tdy I thought that you was 4 real but when you mentioned Puerto Rico at the Call, You are Lying.

@THE_TNT_TEAM vegas , vegas , vegas. When ?

@THE_TNT_TEAM these calls r getting moronic. What shall the excuses b this time next year? T's lack of verbal eloquence is truly astounding!

From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 Empty Re: From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:57 am

Pay no attention to the man in the prison striped shirt, he is totally and unmistakenly delirious- From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 1656125192 From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 2350219667 picking crap really? flame
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15 Empty Re: From The TNT Tony Twitter Feed 10.21.15

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:19 am

@THE_TNT_TEAM hi Tony I am in Argentina now can I exchange my dinars in here, if so which banks are involve in the process?? Pls help

The fact that they really believe he knows jack is nauseating

@THE_TNT_TEAM these calls r getting moronic. What shall the excuses b this time next year? T's lack of verbal eloquence is truly astounding!

GETTING moronic??? They have ALWAYS been moronic.  That is why I can not understand why anyone believes his lies.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum