Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant!

Go down

Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! Empty Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant!

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:28 pm

Every wonder why you haven't heard Caller 719, The IRS Lady, on Tony's calls anymore?  What a swell guy Tony is.  Her last appearance was on July 24th.....never to be heard from again.

C: Oh. Okay! Well listen, thank you very much, and I hope your son has a really fun day.

T: All right, thank you.

C: Thanks.

T: Have a great day.

C: You too, bye.

T: No, you can’t say bye! You there? I’m not gonna let her get on the call no more ‘cause she didn’t say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, just so you guys know that. Remind me of that next call. Okay, 410.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant! Empty Re: Don't Forget the TNT Cult Chant!

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:14 am

MEMO To TODAY'S TNT CALLERS: 

Get this song memorized if you ever want to speak to your cult leader again!  This is a NO TOLERANCE POLICY!  Anyone who VIOLATES This RULE, WILL BE BANNED From TNT!  NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! 

Signed.....  Pam, The Tyrant

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum