Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.15.15 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.15.15

5 posters

Go down

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.15.15 Empty What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.15.15

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:25 pm

TNT Tony is so predictable that there's no reason to listen to his call. Watch how they match the call notes tomorrow!

Okay, gooooood morning, TNT!  Today is October the 16th, 2015. How are you guys doin'?  I hope everybody's doin' great, 'cause I am doing Superfantastic for real.  No joke about it, it's gonna be a great day. Already it's is a great day, you guys just didn't know it. The RV has not come in today, but there is great news, timing and people excited out there.  We are really, really close this time, I think. We are looking better than we ever been before. I never ever, ever expected us to be here today. Today's call is going to be a little different.

(Rant)

Guys I just want to remind you about the fake transcripts that are going out on those other websites where they are saying Tony said this, Tony said that, Tony said this. It's you guys that are sending them out there, not us.  I also want to remind you that our Twitter account has 251 followers.  Then you know it's me.

I can go with the good stuff now?  All right.  Okay, guys, it's a super Superfantastic day.  I'm gonna tell you we started hearing a whole lot of stuff yesterday, last night as the process was rolling out.  Now, I'm gonna tell you its a great day, there's some great news, there's a lot of things are happening that you absolutely have been waiting years to see and feel, and...I don't mind telling you I was asked not to be specific.  Okay, so, not be specific and, and I don't mind telling people that, and...don't step on anybody's toes.

I, I told you that the memo went out a couple weeks ago that told 'em no vacations from the 20th through the end of the month.  I guess that memo went out again a couple hours ago, but, it actually said the 19th through the end of the month, but I don't want to give you guys that specific date, but since now they've changed the date to the 20th I can actually tell you that.  Okay.  So it's gonna be great, end of the month.  Weekend you might have things to celebrate, and the whole world will by the end of this month, it'll be over.  It is significant date on the 20th because China is supposed to become one of the reserve currencies in the world, which makes all this so much easier, is what they've all worked for, and we knew it was gonna happen.

(Catch Phrases)

I bring you up to date information as it happens 3 times a week.

I talked to DC and he confirmed what is going on. He might be able to join us when we do the call.

Okie is still very excited. I just talked to him.

Economic reforms are scrolling on the Iraqi TV screens right now.

Laws were passed in Parliament. Everyone's in agreement. Given the green light.

Announcements were made in the mosques this morning.

Rates are higher than we expected them to be. They are showing on the back screens right now.

People in Iraq are definitely having their cards loaded and the rate on the cards is $3.41 and I'm talking about people I've actually talked to.

(This is the point in the show where Tony selects different pre-selected callers to ask him pre-selected questions.  Caller numbers may vary, but these seem to be his favorites: 404, 707, 559, 410, 510, 202, 831, 813, & 313)

Caller: Going to ask about the meeting in Peru.

Tony:  Everyone is in agreement.  They've all done their backdoor meetings and they are going back to meet with their people.

Caller:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas (TNT Cult Chant)

Caller :  Going to ask about the rates and when is the Tweet going to come out.

Tony:  I can't tell you the rates and dates because every time I do they change them.  But as soon as I get my package I'll send out a Tweet.

Caller:  (appreciation & Super Excited to be talking to Tony. Wants to send Tony a handknitted sweater.)

Tony:  I want to thank everyone for the donations, cigars & chocolate covered macadamia nuts.

Caller:  Do I still need to hold out 50% for taxes?  Should I contact an attorney so I can be ready so I don't have to get ready?

Tony:  From what I've heard it's 50%, but plan for more because it could be higher.

Caller:  Since Sterling went down, who do you recommend purchasing currency from?

Tony:  I don't recommend that you buy any more currency.  Be happy with what you got.

CLOSING:

TONY:  Okay, Pam just said transcribers, so Pam?  Transcribers it is.  Thank you, transcribers, I appreciate you bein' here.

PAM:  We've been through a lot and, and when we look back, that's, again its all about the journey .Okay. So, what I do want to say to you is, again, take your time. We have gone over a lot of different scenarios in the last two years on these calls. So you guys should be prepared for anything that happens. That's been our whole purpose all along is to help you stay in this and prepare you for what is happening, prepare all of us, including ourselves, for what is going to happen and taking the next step. So we have passed on what we've heard as we heard it. You've heard it change a million times. We're all used to that, so be flexible, be ready, and trust yourself. You guys know this, you can do this. You know more than you think you know.

RAY:  MIA....  (At Fabulous Friday's Money Making Seminar.)

TONY:  All right, guys.  So I'm gonna say there was no bad news, I mean, nothing but good news since last night.  We made phone calls halfway around the world last night, again this morning to confirm everything that we were hearing, to confirm the process, where we were in the process, to hear the excitement and joy in people's voices all around the world saying, “Yes, yes, yes!”  Saying this, that, saying confirmed, saying it's here, saying it's done, saying, you know, “This is the day, this is the time."

Tony: I expect to hear something this afternoon and will be sending out another Tweet to do another call. I'm going to enjoy my day. I hope you enjoy yours. Vegas, Vegas, Vegas (Cult Chat)!!!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.15.15 Empty Re: What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.15.15

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:36 pm

RamblerNash wrote:TNT Tony is so predictable that there's no reason to listen to his call. Watch how they match the call notes tomorrow!

Okay, gooooood morning, TNT!  Today is October the 16th, 2015. How are you guys doin'?  I hope everybody's doin' great, 'cause I am doing Superfantastic for real.  No joke about it, it's gonna be a great day. Already it's is a great day, you guys just didn't know it. The RV has not come in today, but there is great news, timing and people excited out there.  We are really, really close this time, I think. We are looking better than we ever been before. I never ever, ever expected us to be here today. Today's call is going to be a little different.

I gotta give this to you Tony..... Not many people would say that they're SuperFantastic when they are this close to their sentencing date for the 14Daily Plus scam you ran. Close? What a joke! You've been lying to people telling them that the RV has been close for the last five years.

(rant)
Guys I just want to remind you about the fake transcripts that are going out on those other websites where they are saying Tony said this, Tony said that, Tony said this. It's you guys that are sending them out there, not us.  I also want to remind you that our Twitter account has 251 followers.  Then you know it's me.

Fake? That's rich, coming from the Master of Fake Intel for going on five years now. What about all those bank stories that come out of your forum, Fake Callers, Fake Twitter Followers. You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you smack dab in your face.

I can go with the good stuff now?  All right.  Okay, guys, it's a super Superfantastic day.  I'm gonna tell you we started hearing a whole lot of stuff yesterday, last night as the process was rolling out.  Now, I'm gonna tell you its a great day, there's some great news, there's a lot of things are happening that you absolutely have been waiting years to see and feel, and...I don't mind telling you I was asked not to be specific.  Okay, so, not be specific and, and I don't mind telling people that, and...don't step on anybody's toes.

Good Stuff? You smoking some good stuff? You've pled Guilty. Now comes the sentencing. That's the process! The only good stuff I want to hear is when you report to prison!

I, I told you that the memo went out a couple weeks ago that told 'em no vacations from the 20th through the end of the month.  I guess that memo went out again a couple hours ago, but, it actually said the 19th through the end of the month, but I don't want to give you guys that specific date, but since now they've changed the date to the 20th I can actually tell you that.  Okay.  So it's gonna be great, end of the month.  Weekend you might have things to celebrate, and the whole world will by the end of this month, it'll be over.  It is significant date on the 20th because China is supposed to become one of the reserve currencies in the world, which makes all this so much easier, is what they've all worked for, and we knew it was gonna happen.

What a bunch of gibberish. WHO has had their vacations canceled? Where's your proof?

(catch phrases)

BS!!!!

I talked to DC and he confirmed what is going on. He might be able to join us when we do the call.

There is NO DC! He bailed on you months ago!

Excited about what? Is that senile old fart still dreaming of flying his imaginary plane?

You've been talking about things scrolling on Iraqi TV for years. WHY can't anyone else see these messages? Do they have to have RV Goggles on to see them?

So what? Laws are passed every day and they don't have a damn thing to do with any RV!

WHAT was announced? YOU are always talking about some damn vague announcement.

Rates are higher than we expected them to be. They are showing on the back screens right now.

I'm sick of hearing about back screens. How come no bankers have ever heard of them?

People in Iraq are definitely having their cards loaded and the rate on the cards is $3.41 and I'm talking about people I've actually talked to.

Well crap. I think the only thing loaded is YOU! Where are you going to be partying tonight on money people have donated to you?

(This is the point in the show where Tony selects different pre-selected callers to ask him pre-selected questions.  Caller numbers may vary, but these seem to be his favorites: 404, 707, 559, 410, 510, 202, 831, 813, & 313)

Tony:  Everyone is in agreement.  They've all done their backdoor meetings and they are going back to meet with their people.

Tony:  I can't tell you the rates and dates because every time I do they change them.  But as soon as I get my package I'll send out a Tweet.

aller:  (appreciation & Super Excited to be talking to Tony. Wants to send Tony a handknitted sweater.)

Tony:  I want to thank everyone for the donations, cigars & chocolate covered macadamia nuts.

Caller:  Do I still need to hold out 50% for taxes?  Should I contact an attorney so I can be ready so I don't have to get ready?

Tony:  From what I've heard it's 50%, but plan for more because it could be higher.

Caller:  Since Sterling went down, who do you recommend purchasing currency from?

Tony:  I don't recommend that you buy any more currency.  Be happy with what you got.

There is NO RATE & NO DATE..... because it's all just BS you and the other gurus spew so you can get kickbacks from dealers! READ the STERLING Indictment. It spells out the scam you all are running!

Why do people ask Tony for tax advice? Why are you asking a twice convicted felon for tax advice? There are CPA's out there for that..... even though they will laugh you out of their office when you tell them what you are asking about.

CLOSING:

TONY:  Okay, Pam just said transcribers, so Pam?  Transcribers it is.  Thank you, transcribers, I appreciate you bein' here.

Why do you end your calls early on account of a transcriber leaving early? They are recorded and can be transcribed at any time? The real reason you are having short calls is because donations are down and callers get sick of listening to your lies after five minutes!

PAM:  We've been through a lot and, and when we look back, that's, again its all about the journey .Okay. So, what I do want to say to you is, again, take your time. We have gone over a lot of different scenarios in the last two years on these calls. So you guys should be prepared for anything that happens. That's been our whole purpose all along is to help you stay in this and prepare you for what is happening, prepare all of us, including ourselves, for what is going to happen and taking the next step. So we have passed on what we've heard as we heard it. You've heard it change a million times. We're all used to that, so be flexible, be ready, and trust yourself. You guys know this, you can do this. You know more than you think you know.

Hey Pam.... Have you decided what you are going to be for Halloween or are you just going out as yourself - purple lipstick and all?

You have nerve Ray... I'll give you that! Another member of the Renfrow Crime Family hard at work!

TONY:  All right, guys.  So I'm gonna say there was no bad news, I mean, nothing but good news since last night.  We made phone calls halfway around the world last night, again this morning to confirm everything that we were hearing, to confirm the process, where we were in the process, to hear the excitement and joy in people's voices all around the world saying, “Yes, yes, yes!”  Saying this, that, saying confirmed, saying it's here, saying it's done, saying, you know, “This is the day, this is the time."

Of course there is no bad news. Gotta keep the TNT Cult Members pumped!

Tony: I expect to hear something this afternoon and will be sending out another Tweet to do another call. I'm going to enjoy my day. I hope you enjoy yours. Vegas, Vegas, Vegas (Cult Chat)!!!

Keep the hopium flowing that way you can keep the donations coming in for this nonsense you put out three times a week.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.15.15 Empty Re: What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.15.15

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:41 am

RamblerNash wrote:TNT Tony is so predictable that there's no reason to listen to his call. Watch how they match the call notes tomorrow!

(Rant)

(Catch Phrases)

Caller:  (appreciation & Super Excited to be talking to Tony. Wants to send Tony a handknitted sweater.)

CLOSING:

Tony said on the last call that this is all fake!

These are the words Tony uses.

Is Tony saying that he is fake?

Well said ssmith!

Tony, or any of his following, can't/wont address any of your points!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:04 pm

Tony is like a chameleon, always changes his story, his lies, and his promise- Anyone would be a total FOOL to believe the garbage that eminates from this guy's fart pipe-He couldn't tell the truth if he was strapped into the 'Sparky' chair-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Tony will continue to spew lies and mis-information as well as his usual blabble as long as his followers contribute to his financial well being.  His will pump until there is nothing left to pump and then keep right on making up things so that he can continue his evil ways.

Tony will eventually end up in jail serving his sentence for his latest conviction.  When is really not important, the fact is he will have to do it sooner or later.  He will continue to conduct his "business" from prison.  Why not?  Al Capone did as well as other famous gangsters.  I see no difference between Tony and them.  None what so ever.  A crook is a crook is a crook.  Therefore, a con is a con is a con.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:26 pm

Guys I just want to remind you about the fake transcripts that are going out on those other websites where they are saying Tony said this, Tony said that, Tony said this.

Yep and did you notice how closely they nailed you're actual babble?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.15.15 2805820865  What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.15.15 2805820865  What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.15.15 2805820865  What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.15.15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down