Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens

Go down

trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens Empty trillion dinars volume of housing loans to citizens

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:44 am

Said the economic and investment commission in Parliament: that the volume of financial allocations, which provided loans for reconstruction and housing one trillion amounted to dinars have been distributed between the competent banks to lend providers in all provinces citizens.

The member of the Committee Najiba Najib's (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network): The »Central Bank launched trillion Iraqi dinars for projects of Construction and Housing financial allocations in coordination with the Ministry of Construction and Housing Fund in order to meet the needs of citizens and to address the housing crisis across the provinces».

She said Najib »amount was distributed between the competent banks such projects in order to provide loans to citizens submitted on lending to fund housing transactions », adding that» the launch of that money has been in conjunction with the allocations for the advancement of agriculture and industry in the form of loans to support small businesses ».

She pointed out that« the very important issue of housing for the lives of citizens, especially with the increasing population density and the granting of loans to citizens will help find or build housing projects fill the need in this aspect », pointing out that» will be granted housing loans to citizens an interest rate of up to 4 percent and are repaid over five years.

»She noted that» the main conditions that must be provided by the applicants to the receipt of such loans that they could have financial and other guarantees of any sponsor and pay enough to repay the loan in the long defined them ».

The Minister of Construction and Housing Tariq Kikhany had previously announced a new amendment to the instructions lending from the Housing Fund circle, indicating that the first way repay the loan in two installments where by the fund, and recognizes The first batch of 80 percent of the loan amount to the beneficiary after ending the roofing stage, the second installment in the amount of 20 percent of the loan amount be delivered at the completion of the beneficiary businessman 
 finishes.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=102371

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum