Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat

2 posters

Go down

TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat Empty TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:22 am

SouthernM:  Theory: If the Islamic new year is on 10/15 and the celebration begins at sundown the day before, which is at 5:30 pm on the 14th...That would be at 9:30 am edst and would be a wonderful time for them to announce the RV. Also because their exchange will be closed. Does that make sense to anyone else?

Iko Ward : it's another one of those wait for 8PM EST evenings. Gold is still climbing the ladder. Crude sobered up at 47. The World markets showed a bit of red but all normal.

JackSmits: Iko i just sat down...why are we looking for a 1085 rate again?

Iko Ward : jacks, it was the original benchmark set two years ago by some Forex experts. In their opinion, if the rate was that low it meant that we had RV'd in the back room and were on our way.

Iko Ward: Forex is not adhering to the old pattern. It is not posting a 0.000 polling and even across the board at either the low or the high. I think the CBI is not reflecting what is going on in the back rooms. and therefor useless at this time.

Iko Ward :  The big story to date is brkkyngyrl's post in the forum. No one seems to get how important that 1063 rate really is. THAT'S THE 1085 WE'RE ALL LOOKING FOR!!!!!

Brkkyngyrl:   Info from Travelex Currency Exchange in Dubai Airport on 10/11/2015...
Personal story...I arrived in Dubai around 11pm (United Arab Emirates {UAE} time) on Sunday to wait for a connecting flight.  I needed to exchange some US currency for some UAE Dirhams for the taxi ride to another departure terminal.  Out of curiosity, I asked the Travelex employee if they could exchange Iraqi Dinar for US dollars. 

I would normally make an inquiry about the Iraqi Dinar when got to Dubai, and the answer was always "we do not exchange Iraqi Dinar'.  This time and to my surprise the travelex employee said yes, but the rate he quoted was 1063 Iraqi Dinars per US Dollar.

I didn't get too excited because the rate I have been reading about for the Iraqi Dinar is higher than 1100, and of course, I didn't exchange the Iraqi Dinar I had with me. No, it was not a large amount that I had, but I have been traveling with a small amount of various foreign currencies for the past few years just in case. 

No, I have never been questioned by the airport authorities about the foreign currencies I do carry.  Not giving up on the RV/RI nor am I giving up any of my currencies....been in this game since 2003...was on the ground in Baghdad when the new Iraqi Dinar was put into circulation. 

The RV/RI will happen when it happens.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: Bruce in good mood

PinkRoses: Bruce call: private placements exchanges just about wrapped up, maybe finishing tonight. certain sovereign nations been handled, process being completed, certain triggers in place to be accomplished. things are rolling out according to the plan. The authors of the plan are happy with the situation everyone finds themselves in.

Mangelo: Bruce call: sovereign nations are getting things done, we are not at the point of delay

PinkRoses:  Bruce CAll: the ISX being closed may influence this to go before or after holiday, like to go before holiday.

Mangelo:  Bruce call: we are in a good spot for this week

Mangelo: Bruce call: Iraq coins coming out on the 20th and we are at a crunch time

Pinkroses: Bruce call: hearing this week still to be good time slot. Iraq new 50m dinar and coins out in the 20th. Our new currency come out on the 20th. things are rolling out. Think we would have it by now, but still feel great this week.

LadyB22: Bruce call, SKR's becoming liquid now.

PinkRoses: Bruce call: We are processing very well, and could well have this very shortly. Japan good size holder of dong, rupiah, dinar. They had that melt down in power facility. They are in a very serious way to have this GCR done, because they have funding to come in to get all clean up.

Mangelo:  Bruce call: Japan is moving this along this too

PinkRoses: Bruce call: the two coins putting out to use by IRAQ for businesses, 50 thousand and 100 thousand dinar coins
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat Empty Re: TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:56 am

Same old crap, different day. Gold is up slightly, another $250 oz, and it'll be about what it was six months ago. To put it in simpler terms, big deal. Oil, is right about where it has been bouncing around the last 3 or 4 months, some small peaks and some small valleys, but mostly staying in that $45 -50/BBL range.

IQD does seem to be moving some on the FOREX, but two or three percent is not exactly exciting to me, especially when the official exchange rate is still 1166/USD and the dealers are still selling for just under $1000 per million.

Seriously? Iraq talking about releasing the new 50K and 100K notes is a sign the RV is imminent? They must be using common core math skills.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat 2805820865  TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat 2805820865  TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat 2805820865  TNT Tuesday Evening Chit Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum