Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction

Go down

Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction Empty Infallible: preparations for an international conference for reconstruction

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:00 am

Saluting the three presidencies victories achieved by our armed forces against al Daash terrorist, praising the military determination of the Iraqi army and security forces and the crowd and popular Peshmerga and the sons of the tribes, while the President of the Republic revealed the start of communications and preparations for the Iraq reconstruction conference. According to statements Riasaan Tlguethma «morning» that a meeting of the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, was the «discuss the security and economic situation and file reforms and ways to strengthen the work of state institutions and to accelerate the passage of  legislation». And across the conferees for «their support for the steps that meet the interests of the people in accomplishing what was voted on government and parliamentary reforms». The statement added that «it was agreed to form a preparatory committee shall undertake practical steps for national reconciliation», stressing the «importance of completing the necessary work to enhance the effectiveness of the state and its institutions fundamental basic legislation». In addition, it was revealed infallible, during his meeting with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubiš, the start of communications and preparations for the Iraq reconstruction conference, calling on the nations of the world to contribute to its success. He infallible «expressed his confidence in the success of the three presidencies form a preparatory committee for the national reconciliation project soon» stressing «the need for this committee includes Iraqi national figures, and to be the United Nations a vital contribution to the». While across Kubiš expressed his satisfaction with the progress achieved by Iraq by seeking to complete the reconciliation and reconstruction in the conference.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=101831

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum