Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE?

3 posters

Go down

sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? Empty sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE?

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:42 pm

*SCZIN11: IF YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE SEEING THEM...

MOST OF YOU KNOW I AM VERY EBULLIENT, WHEN IT COMES TO THE INCREASE IN VALUE OF THE NEW IRAQI DINAR, IN EXCHANGE WITH THE US DOLLAR....

HOWEVER, I AM REALLY VERY TIRED OF READING THE RATIONALLE OF MOST OF THE CULT LEADERS OUT THERE IN DINAR LAND...

IT IS A DARN SHAME, THAT SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE RELY ON, AND LISTEN TO YOUR CRAP...

THERE ARE TIMES TO FORM OPINIONS, AND THERE ARE TIMES TO USE COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC.

PLEASE DONT TELL ME "IT IS IRAQ", OR "THEY LIE", OR THERE WILL BE MISDIRECTION BEFORE THE CHANGE... OR CALM BEFORE THE STORM!
~~~

*SCZIN11: REMEMBER, AS I HAVE STATED OVER AND OVER, .... WE DON'T KNOW, WHAT WE DON'T KNOW! BUT WHAT WE DO KNOW,

IF LAWS THAT WERE NEEDED TO BE IN PLAY, WHERE READY FOR A VOTE, AND NOT BEING DELAYED, STALLED, OR SIMPLY WAITING FOR SOMETHING ELSE TO HAPPEN FIRST, THEN THEY WOULD BE IN PARLIAMENT, AND VOTED ON... PLAIN A

*SCZIN11: PLAIN AND SIMPLE, VANILLA ICE CREAM FOLKS!

*SCZIN11: THINK ABOUT IT, IF THE INVESTMENT LAW AMMENDMENTS WERE READY FOR VOTE, (AS AN EXAMPLE) WHY WOULD PARLIAMENT TAKE ANOTHER 8 DAYS OFF NOW,

IF THIS WAS ALL THAT WAS NEEDED TO RESCUE THE COUNTRY, AND "potential change in value" THEIR CURRENCY?

OR BETTER YET, WHY WOULDNT IT HAVE BEEN ON AGENDA FOR VOTE LAST TWO SESSIONS OF HOR BEFORE THIS NEW VACATION, WHEN THEIR AGENDA WAS SO LIGHT?

AND THEN, THEY COULD HAVE CELEBRATED AS SOME OUT THERE CLAIM THEY ARE DOING...BIG CELEBRATIONS...COME ON FOLKS...

*SCZIN11: FOR A MONTH WE HEARD THE CABINET APPROVED TO WITHDRAW 100 PLUS LAWS THAT HAVE BEEN SITTING IN THE PARLIAMENT FOR A LONG TIME, MANY FROM THE FORMER REGIME, AND HAVE NOT MADE IT TO A VOTE..

EVERYONE JUMPED, WONDERED WHY, GUESSED, CLAIMED TO KNOW THE REASONS, AND NO ONE STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT THE REALITY...CAUSE WE DIN'T KNOW, WHAT WE DIDN'T KNOW...

AND TODAY WE SEE A REAL VALID AND SENSIBLE REASON FINALLY GIVEN TO THE WORLD FOR THIS ACTION...

*SCZIN11: AND NOONE IN DINAR LAND IS EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING THIS NEWS..

*SCZIN11: MANY OF THE LAWS NEED ADJUSTMENTS TO CONFORM WITH THE REFORMS OF THE ABADI REGIME....

THE FINANCIAL PARTS OF MANY OF THE LAWS, MAY NEED ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON THE FINANCIAL STATUS OF THE COUNTRY TODAY...

AS A MATTER OF FACT, MAYBE THE FACT THAT ALL THE CORRUPTION OCCURRED THE WAY IT DId OVER THJE LAST 8 YEARS, IS THE ACTUAL REASON ALOT OF THESE LAWS NEVER GOT VOTED ON, AS THEY KNEW THERE WAS NO MONEY TO FUND THE LAWS...

*SCZIN11: WOW, WHAT A REVELATION? BUT NOONE IN DINAR LAND IS EVEN TALKING ABOUT WHAT THIS MEANS.. OR COULD MEAN..

*SCZIN11: HOW COME THEY CONTINUE TO TALK ABOUT THE CORRUPTION, AND BIG NAMES WILL BE NAMED SOON,

AND MOSUL REPORT IS STILL BEING SHOVED BACK AND FORTH, AND HOR IS EXHONORATING MINISTERS WITH PROVEN CORRUPTION ATTACHMENTS,

AND YET THEY STILL WALK FREE?

FOLKS, LAWS NEED AND WILL BE PASSED... ARRESTS WILL BE MADE....

IRAQ WILL STAND ON ITS OWN, AND EVENTUALLHY BECOME THE SOVERIEGN DEMOCRATIC POWER THE WORLD KNOWS THEY WILL BE....

*SCZIN11: THERE IS AN ABADI PLAN, THAT WE ARE NOT PRIVY TO...

THERE MUST BE AN EVENT, A HAPPENING, A TRIGGER TO IGNITE THE PROCESS OF JUDICIARY REFORM, ECONOMIC AND MONETARY REFORM,

​AND THE VOTING OF ALL THE LAWS NEEDED TO LEAD THE COUNTRY TO COMPLETE THE BUILDING OF THEIR TRUE DEMOCRACY, AND BRING THEIR CITIZENS TO FULL PROSPERITY.

*SCZIN11: REMEMBER, IF VOTING ON IMPORTANT LAWS WAS ALL THAT WAS NEEDED, WHY WOULDNT THEY HAVE DONE IT?

*SCZIN11: IF GETTING MALIKI OUT IN 48 HOURS WAS SO EASY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE?

*SCZIN11: IF RELEASING THE 50K NOTES WAS SO EASY AND IMPORTANT, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE?

*SCZIN11: IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE?

*SCZIN11: IF NATIONAL RECONCILIATION WAS SO EASY, WHY HAVENT WE HAD THEE "BIG CELEBRATION" ONE OF YOU CLAIMED WAS HAPPENING?

*SCZIN11: ALL THESE THINGS MAY BE IN THE WORKS...THEY MAY BE READY FOR FINAL IMPLEMENTATIONS.. BUT IT IS OBVIOUS, THEY ARE WAITING FOR SOMETHING...OR MAYBE SOMEONE...

*SCZIN11: THINK ABOUT WHAT I AM STATING HERE....  *SCZIN11: wealthwatch.world/showthr...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? Empty Re: sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE?

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:30 pm

Implementation, schimplentation ... there is no rush on the laws, but it makes no difference because nothing will happen, laws or not. There is just to much standing in the way. It does not take a PHD in Finances to figure out that until their financial, security, political and other issues are dealt with the only way their currency could possibly go would be down. Like it or not, that is plain old common sense.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? 2805820865  sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? 2805820865  sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? 2805820865  sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE? Empty Re: sczin11 asks IF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS GOING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY, WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE?

Post by dwm007 Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:46 am

In the first place deleting the zeros is NOT "going to save the country" and they never said it would, only the gurus spew that nonsense! Deleting the zeros DOES NOT INCREASE WEALTH!!!!! Many countries have deleted the zeros in the past and not a single one of them became wealthy as a result, that is not and never was the purpose of deleting zeros (re-denomination). Deleting the zeros is basically a book keeping tool, it reduces the numbers and makes accounting and carrying physical cash easier, any reference to improving the economy the Iraqi's have mentioned on occasion when talking about deleting zeros comes from citizens better acceptance of their new streamlined currency. When dealing with huge inflated money supplies accounting errors happen more often due to the large numbers (ever try to calculate Trillions on a calculator?) and large bundles of physical cash citizens have to deal with, imagine the Dollar suddenly devaluing by a thousand times and a loaf of bread at the grocery store is now $3000 instead of $3 and it becomes easy to see why large bundles of physical bills are needed for day-to-day transactions. THAT is what deleting the zeros does, it simply removes the need to calculate huge numbers and carry around large amounts of cash.

A re-denomination (LOP) is a revenue neutral event and is NOT the guru generated"RV" people have been dreaming about, no one gains or loses anything and the Iraqi's have REPEATEDLY stated this, they have not said it was going to save the country! So why haven't they done it yet? Because it's a fairly big undertaking that's expensive to implement, printing an entirely new currency supply, etc and there is a risk of fraud during the exchange of the old currency for the new. Some law makers in Iraq just think it's too much expense and trouble for so little benefit especially right now because of the money crunch and the other problems they face, some of them felt it too  much trouble and expense when times were better and the arguing about it is the reason it never happened before.

A much better question, and one that anyone who still believes in the "RV" should be asking themselves, is "if the "RV" is going to make Iraq so rich why hasn't IT been done already"?

I think the answer to that is obvious, they certainly would have if it were possible! Some investors are clamoring for Maliki to be hanged because they think he prevented the "RV" (of course they pretend they are concerned about what he did to the Iraqi people) but think about that! Who on Earth would have been in a better position to become the wealthiest person on the planet if the "RV" could have happened? If Maliki was so corrupt, which he probably is, then why on Earth would he have prevented the "RV" and thus denying himself all that money?

People face the facts, there never ever was going to be a "RV" in the first place, that whole idea was dreamed up by the gurus to get people to buy Dinar! It is, always has been and always will be an impossible event!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum