Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15

3 posters

Go down

From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 Empty From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:22 am

From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15

@THE_TNT_TEAM After your prediction, I had no doubt we'd still be here today. Let's c what u got today? SOSDD

@THE_TNT_TEAM not surprised at all one day huh

TNT TONY "WE are still here" ....NO SHIT!!!

@THE_TNT_TEAM good morning Tony and team. Thanks for all you do. God bless you all. He are still here but not for long. I feel we are closer

@THE_TNT_TEAM if this keeps going on I'm giving away my currency

@THE_TNT_TEAM Thank you TONY and TEAM God Bless Everyone Love #wearethepeople

@THE_TNT_TEAM Hope MT Goat posts today so we can see the entire updated picture. We need reality.

@THE_TNT_TEAM things just stay the same! But one things is for sure that time waits for no one, now we are 10-5-15 still nothing!#lieslies

@THE_TNT_TEAM Thank you Tony and all the team for your dedication to us. May God continue to bless you al

@THE_TNT_TEAM We will not stand for the financial injustices taking place in governments and banking anymore. #wearethepeople

@THE_TNT_TEAM Thanks again Tony! We're getting closer! Praise God!!! #wearethepeople

@THE_TNT_TEAM congrats.. You finally got something right.. We are still here. Prison,Prison,Prison #wearethepeople

@THE_TNT_TEAM Thanks Tony and Team for letting me know we. Are still here. I I'm tyring to stay my usually positive self.

@THE_TNT_TEAM let's see what comes out this month or the rest of the year!Cause right now there no proof ever happening anytime soon!#lies

@THE_TNT_TEAM We r here with you and prayers r too

@THE_TNT_TEAM great thank you for all the information God bless us all #wearethepeople

@(name removed) @THE_TNT_TEAM and yet here u are for another week to complain about it..smh. why do u follow

@THE_TNT_TEAM how close are we though?

@THE_TNT_TEAM BS is on time.End of month again?DC still hiding?Same callers+questions? Banks on alert/called in/BSBSBSVegas.Lemmings unite.

@THE_TNT_TEAM big disappointment, everyone thought 10/1 was the deadline

@THE_TNT_TEAM ok cool. Im still here listening and being patient.

@THE_TNT_TEAM: Sheila Long . Please add me back to the list.

@THE_TNT_TEAM oh God will this ever end???? Thanks for keeping the calls coming!

@THE_TNT_TEAM I will never give my currency away, even if I have to take it to my grave. I will exchange it back if they decide not to due

@THE_TNT_TEAM #arewethereyet

@THE_TNT_TEAM I'm looking for extra currency send them my way!! Thanks Tony.

@THE_TNT_TEAM Thank you for all you and your team is doing for humanity Tony

@THE_TNT_TEAM thank you for everything you do and have a blessed day

@THE_TNT_TEAM I'm feeling like Abadi is just like every other government official A LIAR he's promised his people for months

@THE_TNT_TEAM The scam continues!!!!! DROIDS, please wake up and walk away from this fraud!

@THE_TNT_TEAM is the VND going to get any higher then .40

@THE_TNT_TEAM ""WHEN WHEN IS RV GONNA GO THROUGH""???? PRAYING PRAYING

@THE_TNT_TEAM thank you Tony and team we have faith that it will happen all in God's hands

@THE_TNT_TEAM We Need Thus To Hurry up and END some of us are in a Pickle

@THE_TNT_TEAM in God's timing. He is the only one who can make it take place. Live life, and stop worrying.

@THE_TNT_TEAM has the call started yet

@THE_TNT_TEAM IF YOU MEAN YOU WILL START THE CALL AT 10 MINUTES AFTER THE HOUR WHY DON'T YOU SAY THAT

@THE_TNT_TEAM Where's the audio????

@THE_TNT_TEAM Thank YOU, I'm still smiling

@THE_TNT_TEAM Still no call??

@THE_TNT_TEAM Soooo! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON NOW?? #wearethepeople

@THE_TNT_TEAM it was 48 hrs to leave the offices and government not the country

@THE_TNT_TEAM not this tear folks

@THE_TNT_TEAM #thanks for your service to all of us tony

@THE_TNT_TEAM all I ask if everyone can be treated the same. You should answer people when they call in.

#wearethepeople THIS IS WHATS WRONG W/THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM, TAKES WAY TO LONG TO GET SCAMMERS OFF THE STREETS @THE_TNT_TEAM

@THE_TNT_TEAM Thank you for all the effort you give to bring us the latest truth.

@THE_TNT_TEAM Thanks again Tony and the gang... The t- saints are not ready yet... that's what we are waiting for. #wearethepeople

@THE_TNT_TEAM last night I read the Open Mic comments and your Brother Ray said the RV was done and to be at the bank this morning. Why???

@THE_TNT_TEAM ... GO RV .... VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS

@(names removed)@THE_TNT_TEAM 14 daily http://plus.com  that's your tnttony. Open your eyes and do a lil investigating

@THE_TNT_TEAM you have very thin skin, man.

@THE_TNT_TEAM no credibility gone unbelievable people still grasp hope on your words

@THE_TNT_TEAM seems testing has been going in for a year now...we're going to start randomly visit the banks

@THE_TNT_TEAM where could I go for some comprehensive beginner type info ???

@(name removed)@THE_TNT_TEAM It's Tony. He's a fraud. Face it. There will not be an RV. Watch when December gets here and ends. No RV!

#wearethepeople iF UR overly frustrated w/TNT Tony's calls/info. Please do URself & everyone a favor, and just STOP LISTENING TO THE CALLS!!

@THE_TNT_TEAM you should be ashamed of all the hurt and suffering you cause with your information and hope you spew to the tnt people smh

From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 Empty Re: From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:08 am

OH MY!  It looks like the TNT Twitter group has a growing number of members who are NOT happy with being lied to on a regular basis

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15 Empty Re: From The TNT Tony Twitter feed 10.5.15

Post by chilimama Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:52 am

LMAO!

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum