Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These!

Go down

Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These! Empty Don't Forget to Ask the Bank for These!

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:09 am

TNT hopes everyone finds this useful when they go to the bank today.

LIST OF BANK PERKS (Not all may be available to everyone…may depend on Different Financial Institutions and amount of deposit)

No fees ever for foreign currency exchanges

Provide a Private Banker/Wealth Manager at the time of exchange to initially park the funds in an overnight high yield interest rate account that will yield a minimum of 1% per month.    

Family Office Services

Perks can be based on AUM (Assets Under Management) in a tier grid

Discounts on AUM fees

No fees ever - no fee to deposit/wire transfer money

No Broker fees ever

Free Safe Deposit Box, Certified Checks, Notarized, Courier Services

Provide Excess Deposit Insurance (i.e. Lloyds of London and/or Travelers)

Provide Senior Wealth Managers/Investment Bankers for selection

Tax/Business/Estate Attorney & CPA

Private transactions representation –assistance in buying a house/car/anything

Free Due Diligence Services provided for outside investment opportunities

100% funding availability

Unlimited Platinum or Black Visa Signature Debit & Credit Card with no ATM fees

Line of Credit available

Group Health Insurance - to cover the signers and families of depositors

Guarantee 12-15% interest per year on deposits

Bank Trading Platforms & Repurchase Agreement Sweep Accounts

Short Term/High Yield Interest Rates

Assist in opening an offshore bank account with affiliate bank for foreign investments

Access to information on great investment opportunities

Pre-IPO deals

Provide free Executive Privacy Plus subscription with Reputation.com

Sports tickets in suites and on the floor (Football, Basketball, Baseball, Boxing, Tennis, Golf, NASCAR & etc.) Also, special events like the Super Bowl, NBA Finals, College Bowls,

NCAA Final Four, World Series & the Olympics. Based on AUM in a tier grid

Entertainment & Concert tickets in suites and on the floor (Music Concerts, Entertainment

Awards Shows, Premier Movie Screenings, TV Show tickets & etc.) Based on AUM in a tier grid

Limousine & VIP transportation based on AUM in a tier grid

Private Jet Travel (5-25 flight hrs. per mo.) based on AUM in a tier grid on flight hours per month

First Class seats/commercial airlines based on AUM in a tier grid

Private Yacht access/usage (40 hrs. annually) based on  AUM in a tier grid on access/usage hours per year

Donations to our favorite charities (Banks matching a certain percentage)

Prime seats at charity events

Suites at Luxury Hotels & VIP Dinners at Restaurants based on AUM

Membership fee & Annual fees to Inspirato Core resorts & residences

Membership fee & Annual fees to Exclusive Resorts & Residences for 60 days with Priority Holiday Access annually

ClubCorp Private Membership based on AUM

Spa & Massage Club Membership based on AUM in a tier grid

Concierge Services 24/7 based on AUM

Provide a free Vertu Ti cell phone & concierge subscription service for members with $1 million and over AUM

Provide a free Nexus 10.2 Tablet 32GB members with $1 million and over AUM

Free Family Financial Education provided for group family members

Provide any and all other perks that was not mentioned

AUM - Assets Under Management
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum