Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Financing projects to achieve sustainable development

Go down

Financing projects to achieve sustainable development       Empty Financing projects to achieve sustainable development

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:00 am

Is lending an important link to activate production and services in Iraq, where the economy suffers a state of chronic deterioration which descended its activities to low levels need to be quick fixes, notably the provision of funding for projects production and service through a loan trillion and a half trillion dinars.

Mohammad Ali Jaber expert Mali said that the development sought by Iraq needs mechanisms lend Court organize the process and guarantee the rights of all parties involved, pointing to the importance of lending in activating the productive and service sectors in all cities.

He said in an interview (morning) that the mechanics of lending must examine the safeguards provided by by the beneficiary and the sources of repayment, which is a supplier to repay the loan amounts and of the extent of the project's success. bill ratifying Jaber proposed the adoption of a bill of exchange certified and to ensure employee and certified to ensure that deduction in the case of the reluctance of the borrower, pointing to the importance that the cooperating sponsor's circle in this area and are deducted from the salary of the sponsor and treats excellent as a religion , noting that it is pushing ensure the establishment of a real project and the ability to repay on time. guarantor Terms and pointed out that the property is not a guarantee feasible for loans and it is difficult to deal with in the case of the reluctance of the payment, which requires creating conditions guarantor fit guarantor and guarantee the rights of the bank, which is the responsible for loan repayment in front of the Central Bank of Iraq. He called transparently over the instructions of the Central Bank and be a kiss loans towards achieving economic viability and develop production and services, especially sectors: industrial, agricultural, who possess all the ingredients of the success of the projects.Jaber between the importance of lending that works to move the production wheel and do the movement of cash into the local markets, and that achieve significant economic feasibility of the country and one of the pillars of the starting of the development process and economic. He said: provide liquidity in banks needs to approve the Deposit Insurance Law, which represents the most important stimulus money supply chunky draw at home to private banks, where it can be employed in large strategic projects achieved significant economic viability of the country and do the movement of funds inside Iraq.bring technology and pointed out that the deposit guarantee law helps the development of the banking sector in all his joints and brings advanced technology to deal with the vast amounts of money required by the implementation of the business, as well as being works to attract capital Global money to Iraq. He concluded Jaber to say: that al-lending operation in Iraq creates a new stage on the local economy, helping to make a real and comprehensive development by making capital cycle is working within the framework of a local. He had pointed out in an interview earlier to the need for a foreign exchange (dollar) in banks, it reduces the demand for it, citizen who deposited money in the attic banks be confident that it is investing in the right direction and there are guarantees for it, pointing to the importance to speed up the appropriate laws of this approach, noting the importance of establishing deposit insurance company being established under the umbrella of Law guarantees the right of depositors, pointing to the importance that the Board of Directors consists of the participating banks operate according to the mechanisms and guarantees provided to deposits that mean private banks. He explained that this institution enhance the confidence of depositors in banks also contribute to the development of the reality sinks, noting the importance of working to create a banking culture in public opinion here has to be concerted efforts with the banking sector and the media in this task, which aims to strengthen the country's economy.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=101407

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum