Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Question for very good tax attorney/CPA.. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Question for very good tax attorney/CPA..

4 posters

Go down

Question for very good tax attorney/CPA.. Empty Question for very good tax attorney/CPA..

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:04 pm

I have some information about taxes on the RV but don't want it published all over the Internet and the Forums... Haven't seen it anywhere else and if it's true there would be no taxes...

So, if anyone knows of a really good informed CPA/Attorney if you can post it I will check this out and we can take it from there... I have seen all of the opinions for the past year but no one has come up with this information I have and I believe it could completely save the day.

This comes from a Presidential order and a CPA order... We should always pay what is required of us, of course, but if there is a Presidential order and a CPA order that is more correct then that would be the direction I would like to go... I want to be 100% on the money...

Thank you...

Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Question for very good tax attorney/CPA.. Empty Re: Question for very good tax attorney/CPA..

Post by Cabo Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Peppermint Patti
Here is a link for top notch attorneys
http://www.martindaleratings.com/av-preeminent-lawyers.htm
You can use this to find highly rated attorneys close to you
Good luck !
Cabo
Cabo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Question for very good tax attorney/CPA.. Empty Re: Question for very good tax attorney/CPA..

Post by BURNS Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:07 pm

PATROITIC DINARIANS,
PLEASE LET US KNOW ABOUT THIS ORDER..
I WANT TO VERIFY THAT IF DINARS ARE CONTRIBUTED TO A 501 C4 NOT FOR PROFIT CORP.. IS IT A TAXABLE EVENT FOR THE 501 C4?? I THINK DONATIONS OF DINAR TO CHURCHES ARE TAX FREE TO THEM, AND IS IT THE SAME FOR THE 501 C4's..
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Question for very good tax attorney/CPA.. Empty tax impact on not for profit entities

Post by integact1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:04 pm

if an orgainization is registered as a not for profit entity with the IRS (they would have a valid notice from the IRS which is available for your review) any $$ donated would be considered as tax free income to them. This includes if the gift is in the form of cash - us dollars, euros, dinar, common stock.

integact1

View user profile

Back to top Go down