Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The IQD Team: Replay CC 9-1 Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana

Go down

The IQD Team:  Replay CC 9-1  Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana Empty The IQD Team: Replay CC 9-1 Vic, Joey, Tim, Deb, Yukon & Diana

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:39 am

Thanks to Brenda for compiling this..

The IQD Team Conference Call
Sept. 1, 2011
"Joey, Vic, Diana, Tim, Debbie & Yukon"

As Always.... The Latest Iraq/Dinar Discussion and Analysis

CC Replay Sept. 1, 2011
209-647-1699 Pin 880162#

Articles Discussed:

U.S. Military Has First Fatality-Free Month In Iraq

Iraqi Airspace Soon To Be Fully Under Iraqi Control

Talabani approved the law on internal security forces after the Eid

MP sends letter to Kuwait explaining today’s Iraq in not Saddams Iraq; We seek positive relationships

Sh-Sabah: Kuwait seeks to strengthen relations with Iraq to become a model

Basra scraps $500m Hyundai contract due to involvement in Kuwati port

Federal Court stipulates appointing women judges in criminal courts

Iraqi National Dialogue calls for a meeting "urgent" for the leaders of the Bloc

Zico - not making any promises

Sadiq gum: Maliki will accept one of the candidates to defend the Iraqi List

Sayyed Hakim calls for political blocs to take advantage of the holidays to discard differences and concerted efforts to remove Iraq from Chapter VII and the achievement of sovereignty / Extended

New Iraq oil law a boon for Kurdistan explorers

Pressure is mounting on Kurdish PSCs as Iraq's Cabinet approves Hydrocarbon Law

New Iraqi Dinar to be Harder to Counterfeit

CBI: Iraq to Slash Number of Local Banks

Replay of a short clip of a Call where HIGHLANDER, who is well respected by us and many, where she gave her opinion about WHY THERE WILL BE NO LOP. Documentantion and research by Highlander......The IQD Team thanked her for all she does.
Vic mentions the many intelligent women in this dinar community...Joey, Highlander, Bond Lady and many others. Thanks them all for all they have done for this community. Replay is also on a Voice Mail Box 641-715-3900 Pin 391178#

Q & A follows on many topics

Next Call: Sunday 9-4-11 8PM EST
209-647-1600 Pin 880162# or Back up Pin 36185
0#

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum