Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Welcome Back rrrr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Welcome Back rrrr

Go down

Welcome Back rrrr Empty Welcome Back rrrr

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:15 am

It's been awhile, but rrrr has finally surfaced with words of beauty and brilliance!  Or something like that.  LOL

rrrr wrote
5m ago

The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests as the deed. The deed develops into habit. The habit hardens into character…. So watch the thought and its ways with care …. And let it spring from Love, born out of concern for all beings

rrrr wrote
3m ago

This Pope is merely a counscious for what has become an unconscious world.., life presents to us when we need it most... as we will witness with the RV

rrrr wrote
54s ago

Welcome Back rrrr Sing Start spreading the news, The RV’s on its way, We’re gonna be a part it RV, RV! Delays have given us blues, but now they’re melting away. We’ll make a brand to start of it, thanks to the RV. We’re gonna wake up to a tweet that lets us be, able to help all the World, by spreading our glee. Once that we make it here, we’ll make it everywhere. It’s up to you RV, RV.

rrrr wrote
0m ago
"Problems are merely oppurtunities presented to us so we can grow. How you respond is your barometer for growth".
VegasGal wrote
3m agorrrr: Timing......what a wonderful thing!
Newcreation wrote
2m ago

rrrr- that is a brilliant statement!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back rrrr Empty Re: Welcome Back rrrr

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:42 am

rrrr wrote
1m ago

Welcome Back rrrr Sing All my bags are packed I’m ready to go. I’m standing here outside your Door. Already in my bank clothes you made me buy. So kiss me and grant my plea, let me know we have RV’d. Hold those rates so high, I’ll start to cry. Then I’ll be leaving on a jet plane, as all my doubters, drown in their disdain. Oh Babe, It’s great to go. So many times I’ve heard your sound, then find you crashed right to the ground. But finally, now, it’s time to set you free…yada yada yada.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:52 am

The creative juices are flowing today!

rrrr wrote
1m ago

As you share this day with others, choose to be hypersensitive to the degree of respect you extend to them, even if, by means of their actions, you have concluded (judged) they don’t deserve your respect… what makes this exercise even more meaningful is when you realize that by treating everyone else with kindness, you are really being kind to yourself.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:54 am

And there's more!!!

rrrr wrote
moments ago

If I may paraphrase from West Side Story... Welcome Back rrrr Sing There’s something due any day I will know right away, Soon as it shows. It may come cannonballing down through the sky, Gleam in its eye, Bright as a rose! It's only just out of reach, Down the block, on a beach, Under a tree. I got a feeling there's a miracle due, Gonna come true, Coming to me!.... Something’s coming, and I know what it is, and it is, gonna be Great… the air is humming. I feel the RV coming. Come on deliver RV! Welcome Back rrrr Sing

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:02 pm

ssmith wrote:rrrr wrote
1m ago

Welcome Back rrrr Sing All my bags are packed I’m ready to go. I’m standing here outside your Door. Already in my bank clothes you made me buy. So kiss me and grant my plea, let me know we have RV’d. Hold those rates so high, I’ll start to cry. Then I’ll be leaving on a jet plane, as all my doubters, drown in their disdain. Oh Babe, It’s great to go. So many times I’ve heard your sound, then find you crashed right to the ground. But finally, now, it’s time to set you free…yada yada yada.

ARE YOUR BAGS PACKED OR NOT????

rrrr wrote
6m ago

Welcome Back rrrr Sing There’s no bags to pack. I’m ready to go. Just need to stop at the bank, and watch them put on their show. Already in my bank clothes, I’m gonna fly. So tweet me and grant my plea. Let me know we have RV’d. Hold those rates so high, I’ll start to cry. Then I’ll be leaving on a jet plane, as all my doubters drown in their disdain. Oh Babe, It’s great to go. So many times I’ve heard your sound, then find you crashed right to the ground. But finally, now, it’s time to set you free……
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:15 pm

The poetry floodgates have opened up today!

rrrr wrote
4m ago

I couldn’t sleep last night, I can still hear her name. She’ll come without warning, she will not be tamed. I dream of her presence, her essence, her smile. Her name is RV, she’ll be here in a short while. I’ve laid out my clothes that I’ll wear to the bank And Pray for all Dinarians, whom I just want to Thank, for sharing this ride, all these bumps along the way. It’s all been worthwhile, It’s all gonna Pay!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:25 pm

rrrr wrote
13m ago

As we stand on the precipice of more financial independence than we ever deemed possible; Please absorb this: No matter how much or how little money you have, how youthful or old you are, how talented or untalented you are, how successful or unsuccessful you are, you still only have THIS moment. No Billionaire has any more or less of THIS moment. You can love it or Hate it, but you still just have THIS moment. Use it!… cherish it!… embrace it!… Live it Dinarians!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum