Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15

3 posters

Go down

TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 Empty TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:19 pm

T:  Okay.  All right, goooood morning, TNT!  So glad we finally got started, see a bunch of people here, usual citizens and everything else.  All right.  Hope you guys had a good weekend.  I had a great, great weekend.  What I was tryin’ to do right there, we just got through talking to a young lady on the phone, and she was explaining to us how she exchanged some of her Rupiah this weekend for over $13,000, so she’s actually I think the fourth or fifth person that we know of who actually completed one of those exchanges at that rate, and we told you it’s just, they’ve just been some lucky people.  I mean, this was actually a different bank than the last one, and sometime the timing is right and it isn’t, and if you catch it and the transaction goes through.  So we don’t mind, and I always tell people that’s good, ‘cause least we know it’s happening, least we know we’re getting closer to our turn every time somebody goes out and do that.  At least we know they’re testing the system to make sure everything works at that point in time, or they’re exchanging for a group of people, one or the other, but something’s going on, which is a good thing. 

Okay, we’re still within our same window, guys, by the end of the month, definitely.  Should it have been this weekend?  Should’ve been!  Should have been this weekend.  So what we had on the boards was a live date, 9/15, it said hold until then.  Then we had a live date of 9/19, rates, everything with instructions of hold until this time, and that’s why I was telling you guys there’s dates and times there, but it could change, and why I didn’t want to tell you because in fact did change, and it changed twice last week even though they had dates on the screen, which was something new.  They always had pending, pending this, pending that, but this was actually pending activation on this date, and that was something new they had never done before.  Does it have a new date right now?  Yes, it does, but I could tell you but it really doesn’t matter ‘cause they’ve changed it twice already, so what you really wanna know is today is the 21st and we’re still looking at getting this done by the end of the month.  That’s the window that I’m looking at, that our people in Iraq are looking at, that our people here are looking at.  That’s when they think this will occur. 

So the biggest news we got over the weekend was Iraq’s cards went international.  Their Visa card, their MasterCards.  We sent out the article so you guys could see it, put it in the chat room, I’m sure it went all over the place.  We talked to our guys in Iraq, and actually here’s the good thing.  He told us Friday, “This is what’s gonna happen tomorrow.”  And Saturday morning they announced it, that the cards were now international, they could take their Visa, MasterCards, any of their cards, go to the bank and transfer their funds.  They could go to, God, I’m tryin’ to think what they call it, ‘cause he asked me what is that, and I had to tell him it’s an exchange bank, but they call it somethin’ else, and transfer their funds, and they could spend their money in any country and it would automatically convert their funds over while they were doing, which means what?  Which means they now have to have a exchange rate for every one of those countries in order for that to happen.  The system is absolutely working.  What?  Monday morning what?  I don’t know what that is, Pam.  The system is absolutely working, and...they’re ecstatic over there, because along with that they know everything else is about to happen.  Oh, okay.  Okay.  All right.  All right. 

So everybody’s ready to go, everybody on this side is ready to go, they’re ready to go, and I will tell you they do have an agreed-upon time.  I know what some other people are telling you, but there is a time that has been agreed at all locations, and we’re still waiting for that, and they’re still trying to get some things done in the meantime.  But we’re in a great position.  So I got a text from a guy just before I started the call.  It says, “Okay, once again that President Obama is holding this up because he doesn’t want the people to have the money.”  Once again, so we’re back to square one.  He’s done all this, got all these countries put it in place, got all the banks, put all this in place, already exchanging people--oh, I forgot to tell you guys there were exchanges over the weekend, absolutely.  We got the locations, we got the amount, total number of people, so it was in a couple different places, but that’s okay!  I wasn’t upset about that.  So all this is going on, and he doesn’t want us to have it.  So he’s puttin’ all this in place, gettin’ the banks to set all this up, training their people telling them they can’t go on any vacations the rest of this month, they have to be at work.  They’ve worked Saturday and Sunday at the banks.  They are preparing their people for somethin’ to do and some additional training, and he’s doin’ all that to tell the banks that we’re not gonna have it?  I mean, who does that make sense to, really?  I mean, some people will just put anything out there to blame anybody about anything, and believe me I know.  Okay. 

So we’re good, the rates are good.  The rates have not changed in the last five, six days, and the good thing is we’re gettin’ it from several different locations.  We’re gettin’ it from the smaller banks now because they’re startin’ to see it.  We have banks who for the very first time had Zim pop up on their screens over the weekend.  A lot of positive things happening.  Now, Iraq, some of ‘em got paid yesterday, so we heard they got paid, but they won’t say what rate it is, again.  Some of them are supposed to get paid tomorrow.  So their option is to pay everybody at the old rate, tell ‘em their card is international and it works, make sure the system is working clearly, and then three, four, five days or a day later change the entire rate system again.  Could be what they’re doing.  I mean, I would do it before I pay ‘em.  We, we’ve tested it enough, put it in place enough, but they could be doing it another way, I don’t know everything.  Could be something left out.  But they’re ecstatic they’re having it, and in Iraq they are being told that they will see the new rate in the coming period, which we’ve been explaining the whole time the coming period is no later than the end of the month.  So, that’s what I now.  What do you know?  And please don’t tell me what some other guy told you on some other call about Obama stopped it once again ‘cause he don’t want us to have it, ‘cause that’s an idiot.  Anyway, whoever it is, all right, my bad.  I shouldn’t say that.  Plus, you know, Donald Trump says we don’t have to defend our President if we don’t want to, but I do, and I did.  863?

C:  Yeah, Tony, you there?

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m doin’ absolutely fabulous!  Hey, partner, I just wanted to ask you one question.  I think I’ve called about three times.  I go by the name of Dank, D-A-N-K, here in Central Florida.  On your notifications to us when all this transpires, are you gonna use the, the tweet system on the TNT Tony?

T:  I am gonna use the same one that I sent the call out this morning.  Now....

C:  Okay, so that, okay, I got, I got that.  So if that’s the one you’re gonna use, I’m happy.  All I gotta do is refer to that, I got it on my phone, my computers, and my wife’s phone, so we’re just Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  All right, thank you, sir!  Appreciate it!  Have a great day.

C:  Okay.  Thank you, Tony.

T:  All right.  For you guys who are on the call, you need to make sure that you’re on the right one, ‘cause there’s obviously some wannabes out there who have tried to make it look like our site, look like our tweet and everything else.  But make sure you got this so you do, in fact, get the correct notification.  If you’ve already gotten a notification, anybody you know has received a tweet telling them to call a phone number to get the 800 number, then you should know by now you’re following the wrong person, ‘cause we never sent out a tweet like that and it has never worked.  So all those people who got that, who called those numbers should go in, delete that, and follow the correct one if you really wanna get the real information, so.  Okay.  All right, let’s go to, somebody here, 707, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony.  Thank you...

T:  How are you?

C:  ...for taking my call. 

T:  Okay.

C:  You got it?

T:  I’m here!  Yep!

C:  Okay.  Okay.  How will the bank know that we, when we, let’s say you send out a tweet with a, an 800 number, I assume, and we call that number to get an appointment for exchange.  Does that identify to the bank that we’re a member of the internet group?

T:  I don’t, no, whoever calls that number is gonna get an appointment, care what group you belong to, individual, they’re not even gonna ask you anything like that.  They’re just scheduling appointments.

C:  I see.  So is there any particular way that you know of that, that we who are ready, regular listeners to your calls will be....

T:  Let me tell you.  Okay.  There’s no need for you to do that.  There’s no benefit at all.  Whether you listen to Tony, don’t listen to Tony, part of TNT, part of one of the other sites, at this point they could care less once that bell goes off!  They want people to come in, they just know you’re gonna be the first ones to get the message and react, and that’s who they’re gonna work with first before the general public knows, that’s all.  So you’re gonna get the benefit of being first because you’re listening, because you’re one of the first ones who hear about it, but as far as they’re concerned, they don’t care if you listen to Tony or Joe Schmoe, what, it doesn’t make any difference to them!

C:  So to them money is money, it doesn’t matter whose it is.

T:  That’s right!  So, okay?

C:  Okay!  Thank you. 

T:  All right.  Have a great day, sir.

C:  ‘Kay.

T:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?  Is that what you said?

C:  Oh, yes!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas for sure!

T:  All right, thanks.  Bye.  Okay.  617, good morning.

C:  Hi, Tony.  Tony, I....

T:  Hi, how are you?

C:  I’m very good, thank you.  I had read something about the IMF is gonna announce in October that the Chinese yuan is gonna be a reserve currency and they said that we should hold off on exchanging all of our currency and just exchange what you need to have.  Have you heard anything about that?

T:  Because what’s gonna be a reserve currency?

C:  The Chinese yuan or....

T:  Oh, oh.  Oh, the yuan?

C:  Yeah, that.

T:  I don’t have any yuan, do you have any?

C:  No.  But I’m saying it’s gonna, it’s gonna re, be another reserve, reserve like the, instead of the US Dollar, it’s gonna be, that’s gonna be the currency that they’re gonna use in...I know I’m sayin’ it wrong. 

T:  Okay.  All right, yeah.  That’s all right.  Go ahead, I’m just messin’ with you.  Okay.  All right.  Okay, guys, we’ve been doin’ this for five years, and for twenty-five years China has been trying to become a reserve currency.  For the five years we’ve been talking about it, we’ve been telling you guys that’s the way it’s headed, and it’s going, gonna happen.  Because the US has greater veto power and there’s actually I think five countries have veto power in the IMF, with the US having influence over all and the US Dollar, China has always been trying to get in there and become part of the SDR and become a reserve currency.  Give them more power if countries around the world are using their currency as well.  The US has always been in a currency with them, war with them trying to get them to raise their value up so the true value would be used if they become a world currency, which we know they are going to become sooner or later.  It’s why the five mini-IMFs were started which will break down the US’s power and the power of the US Dollar so they could use it, and they had a good plan!  I told you guys about this five years ago.  First start these mini-IMFs, and that’s what you do, you break a team apart, and then rebuild it under something else.  So now, God, I can’t think of the name of it.  Anyway, they’re trying to start their own where they have the single-most power in there, and they’re trying to do it globally so it’ll be as big as the IMF, not the mini, but also that the yuan can become a reserve currency and gain more power throughout the world.  I know you guys don’t wanna hear it, don’t wanna know about it, just want to bury your head in the sand and everything else, but every country has gone through this. 

Every country has had their time at the top and then it goes to the bottom, I mean somebody else supplants them.  That’s just a natural grown and preserve, progression of the world.  Remember when, when the, the Pound used to be the reserve currency of the world.  Germany, I mean everybody has had a shot.  So now we’re going through this change, we’re seeing it happening.  Most people aren’t paying attention to it.  Not that it’s all gonna happen tomorrow, but over the next ten, fifteen years you’ll see things change.  And I told you guys on the very last call that President Obama announced it, even right before the call, that China is gettin’ ready to be the number one global economy.  They’re gonna supplant us as number one, and we already know that, and he’s sayin’ they have to accept the responsibility that come with being number one, and that’s what he wanted to see them do.  Is it going to happen?  Absolutely.  If your own President is telling you it’s about to happen, wouldn’t you think it’s about to happen?  I mean, when they’ve been planning this for five, ten years anyway, and we can see the growth there?  Do I need to hold my currency or back waiting for it to become a reserve currency?  No!  I don’t, because it would be a currency I would guy and hold later.  I don’t have any right now, so why do I not need to trade.  If it, in fact, did that and the Dollar lost value, why would I want to trade it then and I would get less?  Guys, the Dollar’s at its peak right now!  That’s when I wanna exchange.  I wanna get as any dollars as I can so when the value goes down I still have a bunch of ‘em regardless what they’re valued at.  But that’s just me.

C:  Okay.

T: If, if, if it’s gonna go down and the other currencies are gonna be affected by it and I wait and exchange them later, aren’t, aren’t I getting less for my return than I would get right now? With it being so strong, I would get so many more of them. Regardless if it’s worth a dollar thirty cent or it’s worth seventy cent, I’d rather have a hundred of ‘em worth a dollar thirty right now today or seventy cent tomorrow than wait and only get thirty of ‘em at seventy cent. That would make sense to me, but anyway. Okay?

C: Now. Yes. Has, has Abadi tried to, to do the, the RV and has he been stopped?

T: They did not try it this weekend or since Friday, has not been stopped, but there is a time set for it to go. It just hasn’t occurred yet. But he did not try to it and it got stopped, no.

C: Okay. Okay, so....

T: Okay?

C: Sure. So I want to wish Pam a Happy Birthday. I tried to do it Friday but she dropped me off when she got on early.

T: There you go! And that was all Pam’s fault, you’re right!

C: But I wish her a Happy Birthday so she has a great day, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, so we all can go.

T: All right, thank you!

C: Okay, have a great day.

T: All right, bye.

C: Bye.

T: Okay, 404, good morning!

C: Good morning and good afternoon, and thank you for taking my call, Tony, appreciate it. And I’ll join with the others in wishing Pam a Happy Birthday today as well, and also thank 617 for pretty much asking the question that I was wanting to ask. But if I could go into a little bit more detail on it with respect to having heard that Prime Minister Abadi actually was expected to be making some sort of announcement this morning, Iraqi time, which would’ve been midnight-ish our time Eastern, any feedback from your sources as to was he scheduled for that or is it later today? ‘Cause it’s getting to be fairly late Iraq time now.

T: Some people thought he was gonna do it Thursday night, then he was supposed to do it on Sunday, then he was supposed to do it on, I mean not Sunday, Friday morning in the mosque and they didn’t do it. And then they thought he might do it our Friday night, their Saturday morning. Didn’t do it. It was not scheduled at all for yesterday, and there are a couple times throughout this week that they have set aside for him to do it, but he gets to pick the time!

C: What reasons have been given in terms of why, when the times have been there, that they ended up not being, being followed through?

T: Well, I don’t know the reason. I mean, nobody knows. They’re just, you know, it’s typical, don’t worry about it, it’s all good, guys, it’s gonna happen. Everything’s good. So all the laws got passed yesterday, investment laws, banking laws, everything. National guard’s supposed to be on the 29th, so even though it already got through the Council of Ministers...okay, they’re supposed to announce it on Friday, so we’ll just see. I, I don’t know what he’s waiting for, tell you the truth! Perfect timing, perfect time. It has something to do with, well, they pick the times, let me just say that, so, he gets to pick each one.

C: So Prime Minister Abadi, actually he alone along with his major advisors is the one that is able to set the time, or is he having to report to someone else like the IMF, World Bank, BIS?

T: There is a team of them who have decided these are the best times, so, “We’ve all agreed on these times? All right, man, surprise the world.”

C: Okay. Appreciate that little tidbit of information ever so much, and with that I will sign out with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go and the rest of the team and we can have a major celebration. Lookin’ forward to that.

T: That’s right! Let’s party.

C: Indeed.

T: All right, thank you, ma’am! A’ight.

C: Thank you! Appreciate it. Bye-bye.

T: A’ight. All right, bye. Okay, 323, good morning. 323? No 323? Okay. 636, good morning. 636? Nope? Okay! All right, 219, good morning.

C: Hi, Tony, how are you?

T: I’m good, how are you?

C: I’m great. Gotta step out the library, give me just a second.

T: Oh, gettin’ some knowledge, huh?

C: Yeah. I was lookin’ online, I want to know where do you get your quotes from, your, not quotes, whatever the word is, for the rate. What are the rates, how do you get your rates? ‘Cause the rates I see are not what you say.

T: Where do you see ‘em at?

C: I went to the bank, and she was telling me, “Oh, you wasted your money, blah, blah, blah,” I told you that story. And so she said what she see on her screen is 000, .00044, whatever, and told me to Google it. So I know you said some of the tellers or whatever, they don’t have certain information, so I wanna, I wanna see what you see.

T: Okay. Well, first of all, I think in every company, corporation, government office they have levels of security and knowledge that only you have to be authorized to get on a need-to-know basis, okay?

C: Okay.

T: So tellers at the bank are not need to know, or they don’t have authorization to look at certain screens, so they wouldn’t be able to see that.

C: Right.

T: So I have to go to people who have that authorization, who are involved in the process and can see those type screens, and that’s what I do. Whether they’re, you know, VPs or, or CEOs, ‘cause they have one west coast CEO, east coast, I mean they got it kinda broke, broken down, regional presidents or actual tellers. So we have a whole group of people in a bunch of different countries who actually are at that level who are part of the process, who are reviewing the documents, those kinda things that’s required to do it who are keeping us abreast of things, all right?

C: Uh-huh. Okay, good. Okay, well, I’ll keep searching. I already met, I’m, already met someone in Chicago, I drive Uber, and one of the guys I drove worked at a bank, and I was asking him about the investments and, and so we started talkin’, and said, “I see you know what you’re talkin’ about!” I say, “Yeah, I learned from the best.” So anyway. So, I know it’s out there, but I just was wondering was it something you, you know, a site, a certain site that you can go to, but you already said that you get yours from the, you know, up the level, so anyway.

T: Yeah. You’re just not gonna be able to walk in the bank and see it. You have to know somebody who knows somebody or vice versa. I mean, so yeah, just, everybody just can’t go see it. Not until it goes live, which may not be much longer, okay?

C: Yep! Okay, well thank you much! Appreciate you and your team.

T: All right, thank you. Vegas?

C: You’re welcome. Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T: Okay. Man, I just like hearin’ the sound of that, it’s like the slot machine went. Vegas, Vegas, Vegas is callin’ me. Okay, 410, good morning!

C: Hello!

T: Hi, how are you?

C: I’m good. I’m sayin’ hello to you and my husband just walked in the door and he thought I was saying hello to him.

T: Yeah, tell him he’s second place.

C: Well, he, I got double hello...

T: No, no, no.

C: ...out of one hello. I, I took your advice, you know, a couple weeks ago we talked and I was talking about visiting the banks and how they behave in there and, and how we, how we’re gonna behave when we get there and trying to figure out who’s gonna be the best. And so I did go see a couple people at the bank, walked in the bank, two different banks. Got two different kind of responses after getting appointments with their financial advisors. They were pretty much, everybody in the bank at the same time didn’t know much about what I was talking about and what I needed, but we got to get, set appointments with their wealth advisors, and it was interesting. I went to the one that was where I thought I might be banking at the time and, and tried to explain this to us, ‘cause Tom went with me, and it was a very interesting routine, we went through ‘em, and he was very, very kind and nice and because we are mature people he was kind of trying to be like, “Now, you don’t want to spend any more. Just, you, you don’t, because this is very, very risky and,” he was nice, but he just didn’t have much belief. But he was protective. He was trying to be protective. I said, okay, this is a cool guy. Since I don’t know anybody else in this, this banking system who’s a wealth advisor and we get a good deal at that bank, then I might call on him because now I have at least that much relationship.

But the second one set an appoint, second banker met, or actually advisor who is with Merrill Lynch is connected to this bank, they sent me to a Merrill Lynch office to meet with a couple young guys. Now, I’m thinking after the first conversation I had with the first young guy I met, I don’t know whether this guy’s gonna be experience enough and all. I kinda had a bias against youth. But I get there and it’s a grand looking office. It’s very nicely appointed, and we go into this office and there’s the other guy that is his, he called his senior partner. He was pretty young, too, and I, so, but what happened there was when I talked to them, they said, “You came to a good place. You should visit all kinds of places, but I would want to tell you why that what you’re doing right now, it’s advisable for you to have more and more appointments with people like us, but here’s what the deal with, is with us. We only handle people who are going to be dealing in high amounts of dollars, and we keep it very, very specific in our little group within Merrill Lynch. And so we only are going to have a hundred clients, but they’ll be exclusive, and we will handle their estates the way....” And I said, “Well, you know, I need a estate attorney,” and they made a recommendation right away. I was totally blown away. It completely made me comfortable. They completely made me comfortable. They did not, it was almost like when I’m in there that they already knew what I was talking about. before I even brought it up. Like they, just from what I was saying, already was, were expecting it, like they had learned about it.

T: Okay. So....

C: It was very good, and I appreciate that, and I think people should, you know, I, for me it was like I’ve heard them talk to the peace, people in the banks before, and you just don’t want to hear the same story that, “Hey, you’re just being, wasting your money kinda thing.” This turned out to be, it would be, come down to that group being so sharp and wise and being connected to only those people holding over a million dollars to work with, and they prefer it to be more like five million or more. That’s their, their clientele, that they will put us in categories of help that we’ll really need because they already have the experience in it. And so if it came down to a small difference at the bank, when it’s exchanged, I, I could see myself going with the people that are gonna help me based on any small difference that might be in an exchange. It was really a good experience and people should have it if they can get it in before they, the bell’s rung, so. That’s (inaudible).

T: Okay. Here’s the problem. Yes, I did, I...

C: What’s the problem?

T: ...I loved it, I loved it, ‘cause I, I mean, ‘cause that’s what I think you should do, sayin’ you get your money where at least, you know, kind of a dry run, let me meet this guy, see who he is.

T: So, this is what I, I say about, ‘bout bankers, and some of ‘em aren’t gonna like it, but it’s reality. First of all, I absolutely appreciate the guy trying to protect you, ‘cause that’s what you want! I want a guy that’s gonna try and protect my money and, you know, he thinks something wrong, that’s okay, ‘cause you know, it’s okay if you make mistakes while you’re trying to do the right thing, but know that it’s that, that you’re trying to do it, not trying to make decisions for me. So I look at that and say I appreciate it. The other token is if you know about it, did you do your research to look for yourself, or did you just listen to say, “My boss said it’s bull, B.S., so it’s B.S.,” ‘cause I never take my man’s for it, I mean, just don’t. Don’t even take my word for it. So I have to look at that when I’m lookin’ at this guy and say, “Okay, if there’s a possibility you’re telling me you don’t have the guts to go get the glory.” ‘Cause I always say that, no guts, no glory, and nothin’ is laid out in stone. You’re takin’ a chance any way you look at it to spend a thousand dollars and turn it into four or five million dollars. You know, if it was easy, everybody’d be lined up and down the highway to do it, not ‘round the corner and block but down the highway, duckin’ and dodging cars ‘cause they, all I gotta do is get there and I got it, so that’s not it. So now I gotta look at the bank itself and say how come this guy seems to know all about it and this guy doesn’t? Then why would I trust them with my account? If the bank didn’t trust you with the information, if the bank didn’t trust you with, to teach you, say, “Hey, this is what’s about to happen,” then why am I gonna give you my five million dollars, ten million dollars, and think you know what to do with it? Now, this is just how I’m lookin’ at it. You guys need to, you know, determine for yourselves. But that’s why I always say you need to interview them as much as they’re interviewing you. Oh yeah, five million account? He absolutely wants it! Okay, you want it, but do I want to give it to you is the question. I got the money, now why should I work with you? Again, if they didn’t trust you enough to tell you this and how it’s gonna work and what to do afterwards, why should I? Again, that’s what you guys have to go out there and look at and make your own determinations. Now, people that you do run into right now, the ones who are lucky enough, are the ones that are being trained by the bank. They are the ones who’ve gone through the education, they know what’s gonna happen. They are the ones who they’ve just brought in the new laws with last week and week before last. They brought them into meetings saying, “Hey, we’re gonna have these new high-dollar accounts, this is what’s gonna be the interest rate, this is how we’re gonna service these accounts.” So they obviously trust those people, and I’d be trying to find me one of those guys...

C: Yeah.

T: ...at least they trust, okay? But bottom line, and remember this--every one of you guys, I want you to remember this, I keep saying it--regardless of who it is, he works for the bank! That’s who pays him. He gets commissions from the bank and your transaction, and that’s okay, ‘cause people work, they should get paid! But I just don’t want you to get confused who’s priority, ‘cause you could be here today and gone tomorrow, he gotta keep his job, and he gonna be tryin’ to do that over everything else. So as long as we understand what’s really goin’ on, okay?

C: Well, I’m, I, yeah, I understand that. I understand that all, but I would say, still, it’s really good to get out there and just get some feeling for what people are saying and....

T: I think it’s great.

C: Yeah, it, it was, it was great. It was encouraging and it was good, and in the end it’s going to feel like it, you needed to see the different attitudes people take with what you do, and you need to see the things that you’re looking for, as you said. Did they care, did they have experience.

T: That’s right.

C: And in the end, do you feel integrity in the group that they (inaudible).

T: That’s right.

C: Absolutely. Yeah. So anyway, I appreciate the call and the time to talk with you again, and I know that this is going to happen sooner or later before the 30th, right? And so the only other thing I was gonna ask was we, this holiday’s coming up. Are they going to prevent anything?

T: Well, they wanted to have ‘em paid before the holidays, that’s what they told ‘em, so that’s why they’re getting paid again tomorrow. I would think it would’ve been the, the, the new rate instead of giving ‘em, paying them, letting them spend their money and then giving them a new rate at the end of the holiday or afterwards. But again, you know, that’s only me thinking, so, nothing (inaudible).

C: I like that thinking!

T: Makes sense to me, but....

C: I like the fact that, that it, they’re gonna have to do something because what, what the response has been in the, in the actions of Abadi I read something, a speech he, he wrote? It was a pretty amazing piece, and he is making promises in writing and putting himself out there, and everybody is appreciating this, and they, they must have it work because it’s going to, it’s gonna be hard to deal with at the end of the month if it doesn’t!

T: That’s right, and he’s definitely puttin’ himself out there, so.

C: Yeah.

T: I mean, I’m, I’m pulling for him! I hope nobody screws him over, no other country or agency or whatever, ‘cause he’s definitely puttin’ himself out there where this thing could totally explode by the end of this month. But let’s hope not, okay?

C: No. Yeah, so Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T: All right, thank you!

C: You’re welcome.

T: All right. Guys, the lady that I wanted to bring on earlier, which I still don’t have her ‘cause Ray sent me a bad number, but you know, she was so excited. She actually did her exchange on Saturday. I know on Open Mic they thought it was Friday or somethin’, but we talked to her and she said it was Saturday. And for a million rupiah she got $13,000 something, and she said, “I was just so ecstatic and excited, I didn’t know what to do!” You know, so, ‘cause the bank was closing. I said, “Well, hey, that’s just the beginning! I mean, if $13,000 got you so excited you didn’t know what to do, what’s gonna happen when it’s at 13 million or, or you know, a 130,000 or whatever.” But as I told her, that was a good dry run! You got to go through the experience, you got to exchange it and everything. And made you fill out your little paperwork, see what it was like, and then, you know, you got to see the money in your bank account. No different than what the lady was telling us. You go in, you meet these guys--yeah, see, you sent me the wrong number--you go in and you meet these guys and you do a dry run, it’s not gonna hurt! I mean, you’ll get to see somebody (inaudible). Okay, hold on. [Pause.] Okay, sorry, guys, went to her voicemail, but I’ll tell you when we talked to her, she was headed to the bank to see if she could do it again today or see what happens, but. All right, we’ll see. All right, 775, good morning.

C: Good morning, is that me?

T: That is you! Yep. How are you?

C: Awesome! I’m great! Hello from northern Nevada. Okay.

T: Okay!

C: My, my comment to you today, Tony, is that I recently saw a video that was from the Bill Moyer show, and he had on Hacker and Pierson who wrote, “Winner Take All Politics: How Washington Made the Rich Richer and Turned Its Back on the Middle Class.” Now, I know that you like this turned away from politics on the call here, and I appreciate that, but I found it enlightening and it also kinda goes along with the whole education we’ve been getting here in that we are now going to be in the group that might be at the 1%, top 1% or closer to it than we’ve ever been, and that it’s time for us to do something about our political system. And this book would be a great learning tool for all of us, no matter what your political party, to get out of the big business of, of lobbies and so forth. What’s your opinion on that?

T: Okay. So Pam has the Tony Robbins book that she’s been puttin’ out, I forgot the name, it’s his newest book.

T: And I think it’s the greatest book--well maybe not the greatest book ever--but it’s a good book and a good learning point for people with money who’ve never had money, don’t know what to do with it, and it actually talks about some of the things we’ve talked about for the last five years. So it’s a absolutely good book to get, to deal with your finances and everything else. So once we start talkin’ about books on political power, ‘cause that’s what it is, power, who owns it, who should have it, and how can we reshape it...

T: ...those are, are...part of the reasons why they don’t want me to do anything after this, and I understand. Okay?

C: Yes. Yes.

T: Those are reasons that people are concerned, ‘cause now you guys have a whole lot of money and there, there’s a lot, lot, lot of you! Gonna be a lot of you, and this is what’s gonna happen, and I’m gonna tell you guys truthfully. I tell you the truth anyway, just sometimes they don’t understand it, they don’t like it, but here’s the truth for now. This is gonna happen and a lot of you are gonna be richer than you ever thought of in your wildest dreams. You’re not even gonna believe this, this is even true. It’s gonna take you a couple days to get caught up in that. And then you’re gonna say, “Oh, my God, for five years all these guys have been sayin’ Tony’s a liar and this is a lie and this is made up and he’s the greatest con man ever and blah blah blah and this is never ever gonna happen.” And not one of ‘em are gonna come back and say, “Oh, man, I’m sorry.” I guarantee you, that’s not gonna happen. Not one of will come back and say, “You know what? Now that it has happened I can go look back and see where I misunderstood.” They’re not.

C: Right. No. No.

T: But what they are gonna say is this: A bunch of people with a bunch of money, ‘cause I got a bunch of people like that already, are gonna say, “Tony, now what do we do with it, and how do we do it?” Okay. Because now you’re right! We went through it and we got it, now how do we do it. Then how do we change the way we live? Well, we change it through politics, somethin’ we don’t wanna talk about, but that’s where it is. Where do we start? Do we start at the top and fund somebody in to get ‘em down, or do we start at the bottom, the base, and change our county, our cities, our, our state, and then look to change the Powers That Be, you know, as, as it goes. We as a group, guys, as a group would have so much influence...

C: We would!

T: ...in any market we went into. We could instantly, and I mean 24 hours, 48 hours, change an entire industry by two or three moves, okay? And I could, I could do that. I mean, this whole industry would change, and, and everybody else in the world would be like, “What in the world is goin’ on? What happened there today? What,” you know, we could affect too many things too fast with everybody listening to one person, you understand? Influencing one person, or, or one group of people. As long as everybody got money and they go out there and, you know, listen to their advisors who aren’t together, who aren’t going for a common cause, things like that, then the world’s gonna go on! People are gonna make some mistakes, they’re gonna do what’s right and do what’s wrong. But as a group, all of us, with the amount of money that we would have and it would take everybody a minuscule amount to cause, you know, a tidal wave. Now, you guys know how tidal waves start?

C: As a ripple.

T: It’s just a ripple in the water, that’s right. We would be that ripple in the water that could cause a tidal wave in so many different ways, that’s what they don’t want to happen, and personally, I understand it! I mean, I really understand it, because it could easily happen. So what you guys have to do is look at the areas we’ve talked about as far as financing, investing, and things like that, and, you know, even though I might could get twenty, thirty thousand people on a call and I got thirty thousand, twenty thousand of ‘em are multimillionaires now that, you can get two or three people together, fifty or sixty together in your own group, your own community, and cause change right there, ‘cause it always starts at home.

T: And you can look at changing that power structure right there in the community and let’s do the right thing. And now let’s step up and do the right thing at the next level and do that. It takes years, but it’s a positive thing that doesn’t shock the world or the country, and you can still see a benefit from everybody. So that was a long answer, and I know it is, and it was just to tell you that’s why they don’t want me to do it, because of what you’re sayin’, and it could definitely, definitely have an effect in...

C: Right. Well I’d like....

T: ...in so many different areas.

C: I’d like to see everybody follow their own conscience, of course, and I don’t want to wax political either, but we know our system’s broken and we have the opportunity to make changes from the ground up!

T: You do! You absolutely are gonna have the opportunity. You’re absolutely gonna be in a position of influence in your communities, those who know what to do with it, and, and become a part of it. Not that you gotta go take over, not that you gotta say it’s my money, it’s my way or the highway, ‘cause that doesn’t work if you really don’t know what you’re doing. But can you become a part of that influence and effect change, absolutely, and the more so if you do it together. Okay?

C: Great. Thanks, Tony.

T: All right.

C: For the great education.

T: Well, (inaudible) and I appreciate it. Huh?

C: And Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T: All right, thank you, ma’am! All right, bye. Okay, we’re at 770, good morning. 770? Nope?

C: Good morning, Tony. Hold on.

T: Good morning. Good, how are you?

C: Oh, not bad. Not bad. Hold on, let me get away from this speaker. We’re supposed to be looking at, you know, sometime this week or before the end of the month, and you know, we still know that all they end up is that they keep movin’ the cheese. Are there any assurances that we should have that says okay guys, enough is enough? I mean, is there any other possible route that can be explored aside from what we’ve got?

T: No. We’re not in charge.

C: That’s not encouraging.

T: Okay? We don’t get to make the decisions, and we don’t get to make demands on what they should do. So there’s nothing we can do at this point, and I, I’ve brought it up. We are included, I see everyday people who are being able to exchange even though I haven’t been one of them, but they are. I, I know the rates are there. I know the percentage of the contract rates that they’ve agreed to pay out, so no! We, you know, we’re here, and we have to ride it out to the end until they do whatever it is they’re, they’re trying to get accomplished. Guys, we can’t, you know, again and I keep saying this, us trying to raise hell or get mad or do this or that doesn’t matter! That’s up to the Iraqi people. This is about Iraq. They have to say enough is enough for them to do it, and we don’t know what the other conditions are! I know right now my information is saying everybody has agreed, they’ve set up, again, you know, five, six times, take one of these times and make it happen. Now, can something happen in between there? Yes, and I’ve said that every time! Every day they wait and pass up one of those times leaves an opening for something else to happen, somebody else to change their mind, you know, for some kind of catastrophe, whatever it is. So are they risking things by going by there? I mean, each one of these points in time? They are! But they know what they’re risking! They, they see the people in the street, they see ‘em gathering, they hear ‘em, you know? So maybe they know something we don’t know, got a plan or something, but I can’t see ten years just going down the drain ‘cause, you know, somebody wanted to wait ‘til Friday and then there’s a two-million-man protest scheduled for Tuesday. Even though, I will tell you guys right now, they’ve had them cancel the protest that was for tomorrow and asked ‘em to wait ‘til after the holidays so the citizens could, enjoyin’ the holidays, so the protest is not until after the holidays now, so I will tell you that. Okay?

C: Yeah. Well, my, my only question is like, you know, with all the ones that have gone already and they say, “Well, we don’t want to talk about that,” and, you know, all the ones that they do that they, we don’t talk about, period, I don’t understand how this can continue and it still works.

T: Well, guys, if there’s people going right now, you know, it’s not thousands of people, hundreds of people right now, I’m not, I’ll tell you. ‘Cause if it was, I’d probably tell you! But anyway, I know that it’s not, ‘cause we know the locations, we know, I mean, I even know the dollar amount they did, they run it down through, so it’s not...like, you know, we’re being left out, being taken advantage of, it’s just adjusting the system, certain numbers, getting ready, it’s getting people in place, things they have to do to get ready for the onslaught. So I can’t get mad when you’re doing everything and as far as I can tell it’s building up to the day we’re waiting for. And guess what? I mean, somebody has to be first, second, third, you know?

C: Oh, I agree!

T: I’ve said it on my calls this morning, my intel, I, I’m not mad at not being first, I just don’t wanna be last, you know? I don’t wanna be in the middle. Can I be close to first? And we’re gonna be close to first, ‘cause the intel people are supposed to be the first group to go and, you know, they’re gonna be tryin’ to get us through in the first three days. So whenever it happens, we’ll, we’ll just go with it, all right? Nothing we can do at this point, nothing we should be doing, because...our agreement is still in place. Okay?

C: Well, okay. All I can say is, you know, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so everybody can go. Including you, Tony.

T: All right. All right, thank you, sir, I appreciate it. A’ight. Okay, Pam said transcribers, transcribers, but, oh, man! The one person I was just getting ready to select just hung up their phone. Oh, man! I keep seeing this, the same name every time that says Koontz. I said I’m gonna, I’m gonna talk with that person one day, ‘cause seem like every time I get down to their name it’s time to go. And Pam said it was time to go ‘cause of the transcribers. Man. Okay, guys. Pam, what do you wanna say?

Pam: Two things. I want you to clarify, Tony, when you said the intel people will be going in the first three days. You’re talking about dinarland, not us.

T: Int--, Internet people. Not intel, internet people.

Pam: Yes, internet people.

T: Internet people, not intel people. Okay.

Pam: Yes.

T: ‘Kay. All right. So....

Pam: ‘Cause we’re all goin’ together, guys. Everybody’s goin’ together.

T: We’re all goin’ together.

Pam: All of us, yep.

T: Yep.

Pam: Okay, the other thing I want to just remind you of, as Tony always says, and he said it again today, and he taught me this five years ago, if you do the right thing it’s always the right thing. So whether it’s your politics, it’s, you know, no matter what you’re doing, if you always do the right thing it’s always the right thing. I actually put that on my superfantastic gifting card to pay it forward. On the pay-it-forward size, side, it says, “If you always do the right thing, it’s always the right thing.”

T: Okay! Ray? Is Ray still here?

Ray: Yes, I just made it back in. The call fell off. So I missed...

T: Oh.

Ray: ...I missed Pam’s dynamic message, whatever it was. So, but anyway.

T: All right!

Ray: Folks, continue to enjoy this Marvelous Monday. Let’s see what happens on Terrific Tuesday, and just hang in there. This ride...is coming to an end.

T: Coming to an end. All right, guys. You guys already know all the information was good. There’s a, we’re not hearing anything negative. Everybody is sayin’ it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s coming. He’s telling them it’s coming. They are definitely getting ready for it, again. Again, the banks worked this weekend preparing for it. They trained people this weekend. They, they did some exchanges so, I mean, I don’t care if you, I don’t care if I know, ‘cause that’s good. That’s good news to me. I wasn’t upset about it, ‘cause they haven’t done ‘em in a long time and they did ‘em this weekend, so that, that makes a difference. People are scheduled to go. Iraq got their cards international this weekend. They can be used in any country, it’s in writing, so anybody who doesn’t understand it, Pam posted it in the chat room, it’s in other sites. You can clearly read it, tells you what they’re capable of doing. How would they do that without an international currency if you can use it in other countries? Now, how long they take to bring out the new rate is the thing that we’re waiting to see. Can’t be long, can’t be far off, so I’m just gonna let them do what they’re doing. I know the schedule, and the schedule says it can’t be far off. I don’t know the exact one he’s gonna pick or the date, but we’re close, guys. We’re coming to an end to this, unless everything goes, goes to hell in a hand basket, but I just don’t foresee that happening. So I’m excited, I’m ready, I’m waitin’, I’m ready to go. You should be. Have your plan, okay? Those who don’t have a plan plan to fail. I don’t know how many times we could say that. Know what your first ten are, and be ready to go. This is the first ten things I need to do. Because you’re gonna be just like the lady was Saturday when she got that thirteen thousand, she said, “I was so excited I didn’t now what to do, I just walked out the bank!” You didn’t take any money? You didn’t move it? She said, “I didn’t do nothin’, I just walked out, checked the receipt.” Be ready. I’m tellin’ you guys, be ready. Enjoy the rest of the day, I’m gonna enjoy mine. Thanks, Pam, Ray, transcribers, everybody, appreciate it.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 Empty Re: TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:48 pm

Tony says that there's 5 mini IMF's now?

I wonder if the "1" IMF knows about this!

TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 3508649203 TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 3508649203 TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 3508649203 TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 3508649203 TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 3508649203

TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 Empty Re: TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Okay, we’re still within our same window, guys, by the end of the month, definitely.

I can't wait to hear the excuse in a little over a week.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 2805820865  TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 2805820865  TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 2805820865  TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:25 am

Wont take that long...It will be in the Fridays call notes where Tony pushes it out to sometime in November...

TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.21.15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum