Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick

2 posters

Go down

Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  Empty Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:21 am

Looks like the TNT folks want to promote Tony Robbins

Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick

Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick  Empty Re: Tony Robbins Coal Walking Scam - 21 People Burned in Magic Trick

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:00 pm

Wonder how many were TNT Dinarians? 

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dozens of people were burned Thursday night after walking over hot coals at a Tony Robbins motivational seminar in Dallas, and at least five of those hurt had to be hospitalized, officials said.

Ambulances were lined up outside the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center just after 11 p.m. Those who were more seriously injured were taken to the Parkland Hospital Burn Center.

Members of Dallas Fire-Rescue also asked that a Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) bus be used as a staging-area for between 30 and 40 people who were less seriously hurt.

“Apparently, as part of a motivational event being held at the location, several people attempted to walk across hot coals,” said Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans. “As a result, a large number of these people sustained burn injuries to their feet and lower extremities.”

As many as five additional ambulances and two EMS supervisors, among other resources, were sent to the scene, Evans said. Most of those with minor injures elected not to go to the hospital.

Robbins Research International issued a statement that said, in part:

“In Dallas tonight, someone not familiar with the fire walk observed the event and called 911 erroneously reporting hundreds of people requiring medical attention for severe burns. While we are grateful to the quick and robust response from Dallas emergency services, only 5 of 7,000 participants requested any examination beyond what was readily available on site.  We are pleased to have completed another successful fire walk for 7,000 guests and look forward to the remainder of an outstanding weekend with them.”

Last night was the first night for Robbins’ “Unleash the Power Within” event. It’s scheduled to run through Sunday.

On tonyrobbins.com the event schedule details the “Turn Fear Into Power” portion of the event and speaks about overcoming the roadblocks of fear. “Storm across a bed of hot coals,” the website says. “Once you start doing what you thought was impossible, you’ll conquer the other fires of your life with ease.”

Tad Schinke, the head trainer for the Robbins’ organization, said the event went as planned.

“I’ve been doing events with Tony for 23 years, and while it may not look like that way, this was a successful event.”

More than 7,000 people participated in the fire walk without injury, and the organization does plan ahead to help people who have some level of pain or discomfort as a result, Schinke said.

The coal-walking venue was set up on a parking lot to the north side of the convention center. The injured could be seen limping back to the convention center to seek treatment, according to people on the scene.

This is not the first time people have been hurt at Robbins’ seminars. In July 2012, nearly two dozen people reported being burned after a fire-walking exercise at a Robbins’ event in San Jose, California.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/06/24/dozens-burned-after-fire-walking-event-at-tony-robbins-seminar/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum