Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse

Go down

Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   Empty Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:12 am

Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse 

20-09-2015 03:00 PM

Iraq today

Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   Image

Mp Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, former communication Minister today that all citizens must know dear as traded in the media concerning a loan from the Treasury three global banks ' Deutsche Bank Citigroup JP Morgan ' by six billion dollars and interest 10, 37% annually until 2028.

Where Allawi that ' we sowed coming into bud our country ourselves, all our citizens must know dear as traded in the media concerning a loan from the Treasury three global banks ' Deutsche Bank Citigroup JP Morgan ' by six billion dollars and interest 10, 37% annually until 2028.

In this high-risk loan that will come under budget already suffering from a clear lack of cover operating budget the amount paid as pensions go to waste without a payoff.
Allawi said that ' dangerous second impossibility of increasing oil prices to previous levels where almost impossible that the price of oil up more than 80 dollars a barrel due to production of oil shale on the foreseeable and significant prospects is going down to levels of thirty dollars or even less in the coming year because of increasing Iranian production through 2016.

Do I hide you secret I am I be or get torn when I find that responsible economic decisions will file the country's economy collapses without taking deliberate steps to save the country from collapse, stressing that next year will see a significant reduction in the cash reserve and we will be forced to reduce or rather dinar, dinar would collapse, unfortunately no one listens to what arises from economic solutions '.
Allawi noted that ' still rkat Central Bank are under way, the difference between the price before 1190 for dollar sale price 1223 any thirty-three point means there are 2, 8 cents for every dollar the Central Bank monthly now sell 3, 8 billion dollars, more than half of that amount is sold in markets, clear any citizen theft annually and this year will steal more than $ 600 million of citizens, that this category is mired in the euphoria of their profits and trying to pad a situation by borrowing from Without thinking about their findings and Kanye say (for the country goes to hell as long as we achieve these profits do not dream) '.
He stressed that ' sorry no more dear citizens how such figures and did not understand the devastating impact of these policies, but they will not be suffering after a couple of years while sinking the country into debt and debt servicing, crumbles and dinar will come whatever sincere political class find themselves unable to save the country economically as well as security problems and problem daash said, adding that politicians must bear the resistance today is their responsibility before God and before the community to stop such destructive actions and must assume its responsibility to save good reference Country and future generations which awaits them from scary economic future and destroying much of the country and increase the suffering of the citizens after a few years because of the wrong policies and others deliberate '.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.faceiraq.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D4393

Allawi revealed serious information. Iraqi dinar would collapse   258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum