Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
More RV confirmation from TNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

More RV confirmation from TNT!

3 posters

Go down

More RV confirmation from TNT! Empty More RV confirmation from TNT!

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:10 pm

More RV confirmation!

ravenhill wrote
10m ago

my astrologer said that my life is going to drastically change by the end of the month. Big money involved, like I have never believed possible...just saying..I feel it is coming very very soon. I am not a devote follower of astrology but I do check in with her from time to time , curious more than anything..like how am i doing guess we are going to do better in the near future..that's all Raven hill just checking in. Peace to you all

764764 wrote
8m ago

Raven does she know about the rv or own any currency that you know of?

ravenhill wrote
2m ago

yesterday we went to the store for a little food $35.00 went thru all 3 maxed out credit cards and two debit cards to get the total found 3 of the five that totaled 35 dollars left. well we have food and 1/2 tank of gas. Good news lol accounts aren't closed and they are at zero ready to be filled up . God is good, just letting us know how strong we are. Love you all and I know this is not the worse case. just sharing...attitude is everything. Peace TNT family..our day is coming
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

More RV confirmation from TNT! Empty Re: More RV confirmation from TNT!

Post by aksafeone Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Somehow my crystal ball does not agree with this astrologer.  I see, through the misty murky and not so clear ball, that this roller coaster has once again been sent around the track.  That's right folks, it is starting all over again and no end in sight.  For a fact, there has not be one thing that has happened in 10+ years that points to an RV, RI or any other significant increase in the dinar OR it becoming an internationally recognized currency.  This is a FACT. 

My crystal ball further sees that nothing will change in the near future.  FACT: claims of terrorism in Iraq, claims of severe illness in Iraq, claims of further infighting in Iraq, etc.  ALL  point to NOTHING CHANGING.  Simple analysis:  NOTHING NEW, NOTHING DOING, NOTHING HAPPENING.  Same as always in Dinarland. 

Guess the sheeple will have to sink if they are waiting for the Dinar life preserver - It just is not there.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:16 pm

Ravenhill certainly needs a better adviser than she has now. Like maybe some one who can teach her how to get out of debt and manage a budget.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

More RV confirmation from TNT! 2805820865  More RV confirmation from TNT! 2805820865  More RV confirmation from TNT! 2805820865  More RV confirmation from TNT! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Ya think?  Maybe she needs to do that pre RV!  OH, I forgot, it already happened, right?  About a dozen times?  Hmmmmmmmm.  Planning, that what is needed here.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum