Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus

Go down

Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus Empty Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:25 am

It appears Tony's brother, Ray, was actively involved in the 14DailyPlus scam that Tony is soon to be sentenced in.  Too bad Ray wasn't prosecuted for his role.

Does anyone in the Renfrow family have a conscience?  How could you take people's money knowing that they will never see any return and most probably never even get their original investment back?

14 DAILY PLUS, TONY 14 DAILY PLUS SCAM ARTIST TOOK MY MONEY-NEVER PAID ONCE CALIFORNIA Internet

I got invloved with 14 Daily Plus because of a man by the Name of Raymond. email name Ray-Ray. He had shown a print out of his account transactions of how much money he made with this internet based company. he said the only investment was about 7 bucks - painted a wonderful picture. ultimatley, I made a 350 investment - followed the procedure and process I surf daily for 10 days!! i signed up (3) people in a week - MY PEOPLE complied to and surf one of my referrals invested over 2000 dollars!!!!! based soley on trusting me in what I told him ray-Ray said as well as what Ray-Ray told him in a meeting!

None of us ever got one payment - all we saw was the money occuring in the account - but always payment pending every day for weeks, then months and now over a year!!!

I want my 350 back and so does my referrals. want our initial investment. we all feel RAPED, this company took out money and never gave us one payout - that's THEFT! you don't take money and not come good on your agreement! I sent tickets - I replied on the testimonial page - guess what happen? I GOT locked out the website and couldn't get in.

So I called Ray-Ray - and guess what??? he used his influence with this company to get me unlocked and access granted as long as I would "keep quiet about payouts not BEING PAID and any issues I have with 14 DP. I felt like I was involved in a Internet Mafia and I had to hush up and keep quiet about not getting paid!! OR ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION OF WHEN?

What can of crap is that??? my money not theirs and I wasn't entitled to inquire about it -without being kicked out??!! a lot of members have issue and lost lots of money - i lost only 350 so I'll survive - but I almost invested 3000 - thank God I didn't - but what about those folks who did and struggling as a result of lying cheating leeches - taking advantage of innocent people looking for a way to make a legal dollar??? my friend invested 3k - what about him?

We as consumers should be protected from this type Internet Theft - we have no recourse - but to file complaints like this and pray the state or government step in! Tony R..

I want to say to you and Ray-Ray - what's comes around goes around - you will go down for this you've done THIS to many of people - YOU SHOULD BE A SHAMED AND GUESS WHAT YOU CAN'T SHUT ME UP THIS TIME BY KICKING ME OUT SO NO ONE CAN READ MY QUESTIONS, WE ALL FINALLY HAVE A VOICE WITH RIP OFF!! THAT'S WHAT YOU AND YOUR CRONIES DID RIP A LOT OF US OFF!!! YOU HEARD OUR VOICES AND READ OUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS AND IGNORE THEM OR SENT OUT RECORDINGS OF KEEP HOPE ALIVE WE WILL GET BACK ON TRACK AND SETTLE ACCOUNTS AND YOU NEVER DID FOR ME OR MY REFFERALS. THAT'S LYING AND STEALING!! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR KIDS PAID 350 TO SOMEONE AND THEY DIDN'T GET WHAT WAS AGREED UPON?? YOU WOULD BE ANGRY TOO - AND GO AFTER THE PERSON TO SETTLE - THEN AGAIN MAYBE YOU TEACH IT'S OK TO CHEAT AND STEAL FROM OTHERS

I WANT MY 350 DOLLARS BACK!! BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY I HOPE YOU AND YOUR CRONIES PAY DEARLY AND AS COSTLY

PS - ANY ATTORNEY'S FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME!! ALL 14DP FOLKS FILE COMPLAINTS - I ENCOURGAGE YOU TO HAVE YOUR VOICE!!

Tam tam
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
U.S.A.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/14-DAILY-PLUS-TONY/internet/14-DAILY-PLUS-TONY-14-DAILY-PLUS-SCAM-ARTIST-TOOK-MY-MONEY-NEVER-PAID-ONCE-CALIFORNIA-Int-298346
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus Empty Re: Ray Renfrow's Involvement in 14DailyPlus

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:45 am

Wonder why Ray wasn't mentioned in the Indictment.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum