Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES

2 posters

Go down

TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES Empty TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES

Post by chilimama Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:06 pm

timothy1957

Date: 07:29 PM Sep 16, 2015
What I believe to be.........
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

I believe that there is more then 1 person who has stopped this many times I been all in for apx.7 years now with alot of family and friends invested  I do not believe in it any more based on a ton of info I have leading me to feel sorry for all of you who are still waiting may you all be blessed some how and be at peace I am so sorry to say this but if you dont get your cash in the next few days you  might not ever watch for september 23-24 th of this year!!!!I love you all and wish you all the very  best!!!

Tndr
Platinum Member
Date: 07:33 PM Sep 16, 2015

Thanks Tim. Do you have good reasons to share about 23/24 of September. Use some periods, too dude.....hard to read you post. Thanks! 

r2d2
Star Member

Date: 08:13 PM Sep 16, 2015

timothy what are you smoking?  

rayfaulk
Platinum Member
Date: 08:16 PM Sep 16, 2015

Timothy,

I do believe in the sincerity of your post... I don't agree with it and feel actually sad that you are sad for us as we have all made a conscious choice to have faith here in TNT... Why you are still here I do not know... Fear? Self-Righteousness? 

Misplaced compassion is an interesting phenomenon... 

Maybe a heart-felt, internal gut-check for yourself? 

Wishing you the best and hopefully your fear and judgement gets alleviated somehow...

OffGrid

Date: 08:17 PM Sep 16, 2015

May your chosen path bring you that which you seek.

Blessings for your journey Wink

Endeavor to Persevere ... Wink

hartnio

Date: 08:25 PM Sep 16, 2015

Time for you to step away! 

rkstx

Date: 08:30 PM Sep 16, 2015

I Know in my Knower. Stuff like this confirms what I know. 

zzzzzzzz
Star Member

Date: 08:33 PM Sep 16, 2015

thanks for your post i wanted to know why you think this info is true what is so important about that date where are you getting your intel from did you already cash out are just warning us who is the one person you are referring to is it hard to read this when the punctuation is missing i sure hope we are all just days away from the end thanks for keeping us posted best of luck to you 

elvis1964

Date: 08:44 PM Sep 16, 2015

Why did you join in the first place? Good things come to those who wait. Please do not take this advice and sell your dinar back. The day will come and when everyone is heading for the bank you will b e very upset.

elderjb

Date: 08:59 PM Sep 16, 2015

Wow tim, you've got guts! You feel sorry for us come on man...Dr.Faulk you speak wise words sir   

r2d2
Star Member

Date: 09:08 PM Sep 16, 2015

Timmy take a shot and call in the morning! 

timothy1957

Date: 09:14 PM Sep 16, 2015

only the best Jesus try some!!!!

cwhunt

Date: 09:15 PM Sep 16, 2015

posting something like this absolutely serves no purpose. Sorry dude but it is not informative (no facts) and is not encouraging....Please leave this at home... 

Dr Rich
Platinum Member

Date: 11:25 PM Sep 16, 2015

Timonthy1957. I fully understand your thinking, and many have shared the same feelings.  But, the point is, you CAN'T TRUST YOUR FEELINGS, SINCE THEY ALWAYS CHANGE?  I perceive you have read something recently, and it had a major impact on your plans for the future.  All though that may not be the case neither. 

Rarely, do people have the opportunity to be involved in something so unique as are these currencies.  I have been studying at the adult level for about 60 years, and for sure, many things change right before our eyes.  Yes, it is true this year for Iraq has been completely different than any in the past 40 years.  The real problem in the years you have been involved, has been Maliki. 

No bunch of people nor other countries  have been holding this back.  Dr. Shabibi the Governor of the Iraqi Bank since about 1993-2013 said, "I WILL NOT ADD VALUE TO MY CURRENCY AS LONG AS MALIKI IS IN POWER IN THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ."  Maliki was removed by an election  by the people June - August 2014, as the time the new Prime Minister and his GOI took office.

Not many people gave them a chance, but they have done a lot just in a year!!  And, like everyone else, I too have heard it all, but I refuse to give up because it is a sure thing, since Iraq has to have their own Currency.  So, if you already have Some dinars or Viet Nam dong, I would highly recommend you hold on and see this through.  Just remember, it can't cost you any more, and you will live to regret it. 

-- Edited by Dr Rich on Wednesday 16th of September 2015 11:40:54 PM 

lissalivinglarge1
Platinum Member

Date: 03:52 AM Sep 17, 2015

TIM-1957...you do realize that faith and fear can NOT exist in the same body? You have to have one or the other. If you no longer have faith and that means, at least take that to the Lord in prayer and not sprew

on a board of believers. We choosing to believe that it has happened for some and will happen for us. I truly don't believe that the Lord brought me to this investment for this to not happen. If you still have your

currency put away or better yet sell it back. Everyone is not supposed to be blessed by this investment anyway. Sell it back and disconnect from dinarland. Go on with your life and not speak of this again. Act

like this was a bad dream that you will wake up from. I do have to warn you though, please and here me well...don't jump off a building when this happens. We are here to support you but if the heat is to hot

change locations.

littledog
Platinum Member

Date: 05:01 AM Sep 17, 2015

zzzzzzzz wrote:
thanks for your post i wanted to know why you think this info is true what is so important about that date where are you getting your intel from did you already cash out are just warning us who is the one person you are referring to is it hard to read this when the punctuation is missing i sure hope we are all just days away from the end thanks for keeping us posted best of luck to you

The sort of info "out there" re 9/23-24 of this year is not from sources welcome on this board. And there is a BIG amount of info out there. So it is likely that Timothy1957 is not writing about just a gut sense of anything. 

My "2-cents": we are ALL (unwelcome-here-info-folks and us Dinarians... and all others on this little planet in this little galaxy) part of a complex whole. We need to keep our eyes/hearts/wishes/prayers/visions on the well being of ALL, take "info" from any source lightly... not get so caught up in Hopium here that we don't mind our pennies in our current life... and be thankful for our chances to play our parts in the BIG GAME going on at the moment in our planet's big news story. 

Climbing back down off my little soap box.

Have a grrrrrand day all!

littledog

daz
Date: 05:03 AM Sep 17, 2015

STICK IT IN A DRAWER AND WAIT FOR A TWEET 
(GOING TO BE WAITING A LONG TIME FOR THAT TWEET FROM TONY)

pinkroses
Silver Member

Date: 05:04 AM Sep 17, 2015

Timothy, each of us are on the path of life we have chosen to walk. This path I have chosen to walk has led me here being part of TNT and dinarland. As others walk beside me here on TNT, we have the confidence, hope, and trust that this event will happen. All of us come from different paths that led us here together on this TNT SUPERFANTASTIC path. For myself, I am privileged, and honored to be here to experience this never before world event. Please no sadness needed for us here on TNT. We wish for you to hang in here with us. If you choose not to do so, may the path you choose give you faith and hope in your life. love and light,

Pinkroses

-- Edited by pinkroses on Thursday 17th of September 2015 05:07:08 AM 

betsy
Star Member

Date: 07:01 AM Sep 17, 2015

Tim, 
put your currency in a safe place, and continue on with your life until the RV happens. It will come to pass!!! Choose to believe! 

jimbake

Date: 07:28 AM Sep 17, 2015

That's the beauty of free will isn't it...you get to believe whatever you want! Nothing to fear...everything always works out perfectly in the long run. Smile

tavern

Date: 08:10 AM Sep 17, 2015

I agree with RICH; I believe the RV will happen someday in order for Iraq to be able to compete globally, but I do not believe we are in-the-moment, as we are told many times over. There are many issues to be resolved and parameters that function as the catalyst for an eventual RV, some are political/structural/security and others are monetary/economical. These all have to line up. Don't forget, (as Tony has said many times) they only have 1 shot at this, so they can not mess up from the start. Although, I wholeheartedly hope and wish that the RV will happen in the next few days, but my sense of reality tells me otherwise.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES Empty Re: TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:13 pm

TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES Gullib10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES 2805820865  TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES 2805820865  TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES 2805820865  TNT MEMBER QUITS THE GAME AND THE RESPONSES 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum