Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Sterling Currency Group...??? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Sterling Currency Group...???

Go down

Sterling Currency Group...??? Empty Sterling Currency Group...???

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Why was this thread closed by DAZ after only 24 minutes?

Sterling Currency Group...???

makitsow

Question...
For those who have an "active vested interest" in the outcome of the FBI's law suite against Sterling, which means the FBI has what is "YOURS" in a frozen escrow account until the outcome of the lawsuit... has ANYONE researched what happens if the FBI prevails?
Do we get our money back? Do we get the dinar we paid for or had on Auto Exchange (if we make up the back payments)? Basically, is the FBI obligated to fulfill Sterling's agreements with us being that a large portion of the money and dinar they confiscated is not all Sterling's... but OURS???
The reason I pose these questions is because any court action taken by those who are OWED monies from Sterling is outside of and would have to usurp and penetrate the FBI's frozen escrow account pending the outcome of the trial with Sterling, which I think would be a fruitless waste of money at present moment.
So given this, are there any sincere and educated thoughts on the subject from those of you (like me) who are affected???And thanks, and I greatly appreciate a genuine discussion and feedback...

VegasGal

Just my educated guess:

This will take years to settle, like five to ten.  The clients will probably be paid only a portion of their down payments, in USD.
Out of nowhere, several years from now, you should receive a check in the mail (again, expect only a portion of your downpayment).

Now, please check with a tax professional, but for this year, I believe, you can write it off as a loss.

Members smarter than me, please add, correct or compliment!

daz
I THINK YOU BOTH NAILED IT..MOVE ON...MAYBE WE WILL GET A SURPRISE ONE DAY
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sterling Currency Group...??? Empty Re: Sterling Currency Group...???

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Yep...The Gestapo shut it down!

They can't have any discussion about Sterling and Tony.

Someone just might bring up that call where Tony said he worked for Sterling!

That will lead to more discussion about Tony talking about how good their reserve program was.

Nope...They can't have any discussion about that.

omg
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sterling Currency Group...??? Empty Re: Sterling Currency Group...???

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:52 pm

We can't have the truth getting out can we????

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sterling Currency Group...??? 2805820865  Sterling Currency Group...??? 2805820865  Sterling Currency Group...??? 2805820865  Sterling Currency Group...??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum