Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq

3 posters

Go down

Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq Empty Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:45 pm

There were a couple of posts/translations at TNT regarding this:

Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq

International Agency Event

Iraq, Baghdad
Urgent / Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq a little while ago and has custody of the documents and all the documents from 2003 to the present day

http://alhadathpcnews.net/new/?p=20114

Exclusive America controls the Central Bank of Iraq

Exclusive America controls the Central Bank of Iraq September 11 2015 - 13:03 Books - Hassan Shammari US forces in control of the Central Bank of Iraq in Rashid Street and prevent access to the Central Bank and the spread of heavy inside the perimeter of the Central Bank of Iraq and they asserted sources said US forces entered to audit the bank transfers from 2003 to 2015, without exception, and according to the information available to it of money laundering.

ANOTHER TRANSLATION

Exclusive America controls the Central Bank of Iraq

Books - Hassan Shammari
US forces in control of the Central Bank of Iraq in Rashid Street and prevent access to the Central Bank and the spread of heavy inside the perimeter of the Iraqi Central Bank and the sources they asserted that US forces entered to audit the bank transfers from 2003 to 2015

www.elbyan.com/%D8%AD%D8%

This is an accompanying article (published 4 minutes after the first article):
We are uniquely banks and the names of the people involved the theft of the Iraqi Central Bank
ELBYAN
September 11, 2015 - 13:07 Breaking News
Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq S11201325142859
Iraq - Hassan Shammari
Ahmad Chalabi, a member of the Iraqi parliament and accused the first announced the theft of the Iraqi Central Bank and documents device Almkhabrath during the entry of US troops to Iraq in 2003 for a list of the names of the banks that are smuggling currency and the menu included the first set of thieves Iraq, which was handed over its files to justice and integrity

• Huda Bank
  • United Bank
  • North Bank
  • East Bank East
  • Bank of the UNESCO

Names that were stolen from Iraq:

1. Fadel Al Dabbas and Haitham Al Dabbas and real their companies and phantom 
  2. Hamad al-Moussawi involved fake projects and false invoices 
  3. ali boy and his sister Middle East Bank, money laundering and false invoices
  4. gave Tabra cousin Aseel Tabra 
  5. Hamid Al-Najjar 
  6. tarq Hassan
  7. Bahaa al-Araji 
  8. asam Haider al-Asadi and Essam al-Asadi
  9. Judge Mohsen Jafar al-Khazraji, along with five judges of 
  10. Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki official Green Real Estate and his gang saw Abu Kadhim further 
  11. Abdel-Qader al-Obeidi 
  12. Mohammed Tamim 
  13. adl Mohsen

list up to 300 names
 ----- Update Correct text to "justice and integrity"
------ Update  Now it makes sense that on 9/9/15  CBI made this Announcement
(Announcement) declare a Banking Studies Center at the Central Bank of Iraq for carrying out the implementation of a specialized training program in the banking business for the newly recruited staff    

09/09/2015
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq Empty Re: Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:41 pm

Hope Elmer has better luck interpreting this article than he does forecasting the market.

"The Dow’s weekly increase of more than 2% was the largest since the end of March."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/global-stocks-calmer-ahead-of-u-s-rate-decision-1441959468?ru=yahoo?mod=yahoo_itp

elmerf123456 wrote
9m ago

My friend you need to expand your thinking caps United States military does not go into the CBI or in any country without expressed permission first

Also why would another country ask another country to do any kind of audits that makes no sense. This is a lockdown. Not a takeover. Abadi if he expected possible corruption you seal it off and he asked the U.S. To do this.

The country of Iraq or the leadership would've given permission for them to do this and we have to think bigger why would they do this quite possibly because they want to validate what's in there and make sure it does not get in the wrong hands especially if this things ready to pop if you were going to RV your country would you want to make sure that everything that you said that you had is actually there that's what I believe

The CBI has been secured by the US troops is what I'm being told

this is bigger than just an audit

I have a need to secure but her body wants to make sure it's secure with people they can trust especially with all the corruption issues and it's quite interesting that the Green zone was locked down for 12 hours instead of being open

Abadi wanted outside confidence in the security

This also makes me think that there's a reason that he did not attend Parliament had an emergency meeting that would make perfect sense
I can't say for sure but let me ask you a question if the body is ready to do the RV would you not want to make sure that your CBI a secure and that everything that supposed to be there is accounted for?

This is bigger than an audit this is bigger than wanting a list of names and this is bigger about trying to get Mr. M caught in his hands in the cookie jar this is a lockdown and quite possibly all being done because the trigger me soon get pulled and wants to make sure everything is where it's supposed to be and not tainted

This is my opinion but quite possibly this is the biggest news we've heard during this entire journey And again the key point here is the US would not go in there and do this for any other reason I can think of and to do this they had to have the permission to come in and do it that is significant

I will say this that the next 48 hours should prove to be quite interesting indeed !

Abadi no it's perfectly what was going on and as I've said many times before this is all been a coordinated event things are happening the way it supposed to happen and if this turns out to be part of the reason for it it makes perfect sense in my head to secure the gold and money

I can't get my hands on the article right now but the US asked that it be locked down for 12 hours
I have an article stating US troops.

Like I said. The audit is the sidebar. This is a lockdown and to secure the contents. This is a precipice of more to come.

this is not a big story this is a mega story and like I've said 100 times now they had to have permission to do this and they got this permission from the government of a rack they would not meeting the US come in there to secure that or do an audit the audit is the small thing here to secure the contents of the CBI tells me a lot and it should tell everyone else a lot as well

The next 48 hours is Paramont

they would want to US forces there to contain any potential corruption or extortion to make sure the goods are accounted for seal down the funds.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq Empty Re: Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by MOJO5759 Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:05 pm

ELMER SURE SOUNDS IF HE HAS ALL IN CONTROL WITH HIS ASSESSMENT...LOL...................MOJO

MOJO5759

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:52 am

Well for starters, the people in the picture are not Americans ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq 2805820865  Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq 2805820865  Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq 2805820865  Iraq "special forces stormed the Central Bank of Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum