Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'

3 posters

Go down

Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  Empty Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:08 pm

A woman in Lu'an City, China turned herself into police after she drugged and tortured her husband for three days in June, then proceeded to dismember his body with a saw and boil it up in a pressure cooker to cover her tracks.

Evidently she couldn't deal with the "psychological stress" of what she did, which is why she turned herself in for the crime.

This story is reminiscent of one from 2012, where a U.S. chef, David Viens, from Los Angeles, claims he accidentally killed his wife, then put her body in a drum of boiling water. He was quoted at the time as saying "I just slowly cooked it and I ended up cooking her for four days."

His statements in court said he mixed the remains with other waste and dumped it in a grease pit at his restaurant. It was also reported that he threw away the rest of her remains with the rubbish, keeping only his wife's skull which he hid in his mother's attic.

Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  Pressurecooker
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  Empty Re: Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'

Post by Captain259 Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:44 am

YOU SURE THAT THIS WASN'T PAM AND TONY?

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'  Empty Re: Wife Kills, Then 'Boils Husband In Pressure Cooker'

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:27 am

People are so bizarre.  I read things like that and just can't help but wonder what goes on in their heads.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:00 am

Be thankful for that Ponee! It means you are not a psychopath. Smile
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum