Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay?

Go down

Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? Empty Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay?

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:57 am

Today's Thought Question -- Even if you don't answer publicly, I hope that you take a moment to think about it.

Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? Z

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? Empty Re: Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay?

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:47 am

Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? Master-xehanort-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-travel-in-time-but-when-i-do-i-do-it-13-times-at-once-cc7f68.jpg?1344353151

Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? F982d69afd9998167b4e971858dfc654

Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? Time-travel_o_1851761

Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? Resized_ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-we-re-gonna-time-travel-but-we-re-gonna-time-travel-36b57b

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? 2245507099Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? Empty Re: Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay?

Post by RoyBoy Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:50 pm

Well if it was possible I would choose the age of 17 with the knowledge of what I have now lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:01 pm

I have been pondering this question since seeing this thread and I think I would go back to Nov.22, 1963 the day Kennedy was assassinated.

I would stop that from happening. I think everything would be very different today.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? 2245507099Thought Question - Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:00 pm

I also have been pondering this question.  I have had so many answers in my head that I haven't yet written any down.  How do you pick ONE?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum