Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

31 U.S. Code § 5316 - Reports on exporting and importing monetary instruments DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

31 U.S. Code § 5316 - Reports on exporting and importing monetary instruments

Go down

31 U.S. Code § 5316 - Reports on exporting and importing monetary instruments Empty 31 U.S. Code § 5316 - Reports on exporting and importing monetary instruments

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:43 am

31 U.S. Code § 5316 - Reports on exporting and importing monetary instruments

(a) Except as provided in subsection (c) of this section, a person or an agent or bailee of the person shall file a report under subsection (b) of this section when the person, agent, or bailee knowingly—

(1) transports, is about to transport, or has transported, monetary instruments of more than $10,000 at one time—

(A) from a place in the United States to or through a place outside the United States; or  

(B) to a place in the United States from or through a place outside the United States; or  

(2) receives monetary instruments of more than $10,000 at one time transported into the United States from or through a place outside the United States.  

(b) A report under this section shall be filed at the time and place the Secretary of the Treasury prescribes. The report shall contain the following information to the extent the Secretary prescribes:

(1) the legal capacity in which the person filing the report is acting.  

(2) the origin, destination, and route of the monetary instruments.  

(3) when the monetary instruments are not legally and beneficially owned by the person transporting the instruments, or if the person transporting the instruments personally is not going to use them, the identity of the person that gave the instruments to the person transporting them, the identity of the person who is to receive them, or both.  

(4) the amount and kind of monetary instruments transported.  

(5) additional information.  

(c) This section or a regulation under this section does not apply to a common carrier of passengers when a passenger possesses a monetary instrument, or to a common carrier of goods if the shipper does not declare the instrument.  

(d) Cumulation of Closely Related Events.— The Secretary of the Treasury may prescribe regulations under this section defining the term “at one time” for purposes of subsection (a). Such regulations may permit the cumulation of closely related events in order that such events may collectively be considered to occur at one time for the purposes of subsection (a).

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5316
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

31 U.S. Code § 5316 - Reports on exporting and importing monetary instruments Empty Re: 31 U.S. Code § 5316 - Reports on exporting and importing monetary instruments

Post by dwm007 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:03 am

Wel that does appear to be another nail in the coffin doesn't it!

In the past I was doubtful that Iraq would take back the currency they sold but now I'm convinced they won't, it's quite clear they have plenty of reasons to claim any and all currency held by U.S. speculators is done so illegally!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

31 U.S. Code § 5316 - Reports on exporting and importing monetary instruments Empty Re: 31 U.S. Code § 5316 - Reports on exporting and importing monetary instruments

Post by Slotexe on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:25 pm

That's pure speculation. Do you think our government would be holding 4.3 trillion dinar if for one minute they thought Iraq would not honor or acknowledge that currency. I think not.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Where do you come up with our government is holding 4.3 trillion Dinar?

That's not what the US District Court says in the BH Group indictment.

"False claims regarding U. S. Depart of the Treasury dinar holdings"

http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-ndoh/legacy/2014/07/30/Huebner%20Indictment%202.pdf
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Then I stand corrected. Thank you. Just another BS claim by our list of Guru's who continue to claim they know everything. Thanks for the actual truth and facts.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Slotexe,

You are welcome.  Glad I could help.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:46 pm

You did thanks again

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:12 pm

{Slotexe said]
That's pure speculation.

Just for the record I said I was convinced, me personally, I never said it was absolute fact because I don't KNOW for sure they will never take it back and I never said such.

Go back  back and re-read what I said!

However it is something to consider, think about it. Iraqi officials had to have known that much Dinar was being shipped out of the country and where it was going, how could they not know when we are talking about TRILLIONS of Dinar in fresh uncirculated 25,000 Dinar notes along with some smaller denominations. We know it was Trillions for sure because we know for a fact that just one company, Sterling, sold a half Trillion during one time period and that's just one dealer and not the largest one.

Sure it's possible that some Dinar could have been slipped out of the country secretly but TRILLIONS in new notes heaped in stacks on wooden pallets (there were pictures of the pallets of Dinar from a dealer a few years ago)?  Why would Iraq let all that Dinar slip out of the country? Because they were getting hard U.S. currency in exchange for it, several Billion Dollars over the years. Now ask yourself just WHY would they take that currency back and return all those of Dollars? For CERTAIN they didn't allow them to be shipped out with expectations of paying over a thousand times more Dollars for them than they let them go for, who in their right mind would believe such a thing? As long as those notes don't return they keep all that cash they took in, if they allow the Dinar to return then they have to give back that cash, now what do YOU think they will do?

That's why I said I was convinced they won't take it back if they are not obligated to and quite apparently, as evidenced even futher by the above article, they have no legal obligation to take any of that Dinar back, again what would you do if you were an Iraqi official?

Think about it

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum