Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT

5 posters

Go down

Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT Empty Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Remember when Tony had everyone writing their Congressmen & Senators?  Here are some of the letters sent & received.  This is only one of the many projects he and Pam have came up with to keep the members distracted from What is Really going on!

Date: 10:28 AM Oct 22, 2014

TONY HAS REQUESTED COPIES OF LETTERS FROM POLITICIANS

Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT Nod TONY REQUESTED Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT Nod  I WOULD LIKE FOR ANYONE WHO SUBMITTED LETTERS TO YOUR CONGRESSMEN AND ANY RESPONSES YOU RECEIVED FROM DIFFERENT POLITICIANS DURING OUR TWITTER CAMPAIGN EARLIER THIS YEAR -

SEND TO : TONY RENFROW,  9580 OAK AVENUE PARK WAY #7, FOLSOM, CA 95630 

I DO NEED YOU GUYS HELP IN DOING THAT PART - AND I WOULD LIKE FOR ANYONE WHO SUBMITTED ONE THAT DID NOT POST IT ONLINE - I DON’T WANT YOUR LETTER BUT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEND ME ANY RESPONSES THAT YOU GOT THAT YOU RECEIVED FROM DIFFERENT POLITICIANS

Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT Nod SENT ME A COPY KEEP THE ORIGINAL - BUT IF YOU COULD AKE A COPY AND SEND IT TO ME , WE CAN MAKE IT SECTION 2 OF THIS BOOK AND INCLUDE THOSE IN THERE WHEN WE GIVE THEM SO THE SOONER WE GET THEM THE BETTER Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT Nod

PAM : WHY DON’T WE POST THAT ADDRESS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE TNT FORUM WEBSITE SO THAT NON MEMBERS CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THAT ADDRESS –

T- GIVE YOU GUYS A PO BOX IS GOING TO BE 9580 OAK AVE AVENUE PARKWAY FOLSOM, CALIFORNIA 95630, INCLUDE THOSE IN THERE THE SOONER I CAN GET THEM SEND THEM IF YOU WANT YOUR RESPONSE BEING POSTED, PAM POST ADDRESS TNT FORUM WEBSITE OF NON MEMBERS THAT WE POST BLAST AND TWEETS, A LOT NOT WRITTEN DOWN  

morgan1

Tony's Book

I wish there was some way to purchase a copy of the book Tony and DC are putting together.  Just think of all those stories together; such good reading.  It would make a perfect Christmas gift.

Rleeh2001

It seems funny to me that several Rep's have sent out emails today, I emailed him probably 2 weeks ago, they all seem to have the same answers.

Dear Mr. 

I am following up on your email to Rep. Derek Kilmer about the Iraqi dinar. Only the Iraqi government has the authority to revalue their currency. Should they choose too, currency can be exchanged at reputable financial institutions in Iraq, or through third-party exchangers which is significantly more risky.

Derek does not invest in this currency. Members of Congress are required to disclose investments and you can check Members of Congress’ financial disclosures online.

Thank you.

Best,

Sarah Round

Legislative Correspondent
Office of Rep. Derek Kilmer (WA-06)
P: (202) 225-5916

lansan

Dear XXXXX:

Thank you for contacting me regarding reports of currency manipulation involving the Iraqi dinar. I appreciate the opportunity to respond.

I share your concern about possible revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. At this time, the Iraqi Parliament and Central Bank of Iraq have made no official public announcement of the dinar’s revaluation nor has any official. Further, no revaluation has actually occurred, nor has it been legitimately forecasted.

In today’s media environment, there are many opportunities for entities to share their views and information.  We all embrace the Internet as a crucial tool to help share information; however, it is, from time to time, also a conduit for unreliable or misleading information. Websites purporting to be updates on currency revaluation of troubled currencies, including the Iraqi dinar, are often promoted to potential investors as a can’t-miss opportunity.

I understand that many Americans have speculated on the future of the Iraqi dinar, which is currently valued at a fraction of a U.S. dollar and is still not traded freely on any legitimate foreign exchange. Few international institutions and banks will engage in Iraqi currency trades for significant commercial purposes.

In the United States, various federal and state regulators have issued warnings of different Iraqi dinar scams that particularly target retirement planners. If you suspect any criminal or other illicit activity involved with Iraqi currency investments, you may wish to contact federal and state law enforcement authorities. The Idaho Department of Finance, Commodity Futures Trade Commission, and U.S. Treasury Department provide information to the public about financial scams and tools to protect Americans from illicit financial transactions.
Nonetheless, I share your alarm about reports of individuals seeking to capitalize on illegal insider access or influence in the Iraqi government’s management of the dinar. Any such activity should be brought to the attention of law enforcement officials for prompt and appropriate action.

Again, thank you for contacting me. Please feel free to contact me in the future on this or other matters of interest to you. For more information about the issues before the U.S. Senate as well as news releases, photos, and other items of interest, please visit my Senate website, http://crapo.senate.gov.

Sincerely,
Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT Mdc_sig_bw
Mike Crapo
United States Senator

tsxdreamer

Honorable _______,
I’m amongst a large group of ordinary Americans who have invested in Iraqi dinar and other so-called exotic currencies with the potential of revaluation and a considerable return on investment. As you may be aware through the actions of IMF, the Iraqi, Chinese, American and other governments this revaluation has become a reality over the past two months. What is appalling and un-American is that after members of the elected and un-elected groups of our government, their family and friends have participated in the exchange of these currencies at preferred rates, the banks are now preventing the average Americans to participate in these preferred exchange rates. They have been informing their privileged clients, many of whom were not even aware of the opportunity , to benefit from this extra-ordinary opportunity at the expense of us ordinary Americans, as the quota for these preferred rate are being exhausted in this most un-American way, and yet consistent with the psychopathic nature of our financial industry.

I’m writing on behalf of so many ordinary American who are being deprived this equality of opportunity in the most despicable manner by the participating banks, and ask you to investigate this matter and bring the guilty parties to justice. We have seen what our financial industry is capable of through their action leading to the 2008 financial crisis which continues to the present. Please take immediate action to stop this deplorable behavior by a bunch of greedy and psychopathic members or our society.

I trust I can depend on your swift action to correct this most unfair course of events.

Thanking you in advance for your prompt action.

ChrisTNT52

As one of the millions of currency investors holding Iraqi Dinar, I am outraged by the purported shady and back-room cronyism now being afforded to many politicians, the business and social elite, and others,  currently exchanging the Iraqi Dinar for U.S.Dollars. It is not the exchange per se, but the simultaneous and wholesale prevention of the millions of other Iraqi Dinar holders - the average tax-paying citizen - from  participating in that exchange.

As the elite and influential line their pockets, not only are we, the American citizen being prevented from a timely and level-playing field in this exchange, but equally the denial and access to an opportunity to make a substantial difference in our financial lives and those of our family and loved ones.

We also believe major U.S.banks including Wells Fargo, Chase, and others, may enjoy the tacit approval and support of certain government officials in this obstruction.

As a holder of the Dinar, myself along with hundreds of thousands of IQD holders, demand immediate action and intervention by you, our elected official.

We demand the same access at the same exchange rates CURRENTLY being paid.

We await your immediate action to resolve this most important matter.

Respectfully,

skiracer

This was sent to all SC Senators and Congressmen by a dinarian. It was forwarded to me my good buddy who IS a Congressman for SC who served with me on a Madoff-like bankruptcy case for more than 4 years. (We are STILL serving!). His is also a dinarian and into ding dongs too. So these letters ARE getting to the people who need to read them!  

To: All South Carolina Senators / Congressman / Representatives
Subject: Iraqi Dinar RV corruption by our government and the banking industry.

I am a Dinarian asking for fair treatment. I am sending you this letter again as a plea for fair treatment to an American citizen and military Veteran. I am also a cancer victim whose life savings of 42 years have been all but wiped out by doctors and hospitable bills which forced my wife and I into bankruptcy. We live financially day to day. I purchased a small amount of Dinars in hopes that when they were to become redeemable at value and cash them in and hopefully get our lives back on track, live out what days that I have left with my family and be able to leave then some sort of legacy. I have just found out that this is still happening. Many bankers have cashed in their dinars and allowed their best customers, friends and their biggest customers along with Senators, Congressmen, and Representatives who received inside information and they have already cashed their deniers in at released exchange RV contract rate of $32.00 and moving money into protected accounts. I am sure that was not ethical and may be even be illegal. Now I am told we the little unimportant veterans and needy can cash out at an insulting sum of$3.00 to $6.00 max. This is just another attack on the have not's, buy the haves. This wrong must be addressed immediately. This injustice and corrupt greedy action or none action will be exposed and about to go public shortly. I am ashamed of the people that are in office that are allowing this corrupt stealing. Those who are cashing out to their millionaires before helping those those are truly in need and who will make a difference in this country. To me as an American and a Veteran this is a disgrace. Please do the right thing and be fair and release our RV, at the contract rate we were promised. Please help me and all the other Dinar holders!

Thank you! 

susiesoon

Dear Representative of the People,

We know that you have taken your government post hoping that you could help your constituents to a better life. I want to let you know we appreciate the sincerity of why you become the powerful person you currently are.

Here is our situation. I am with a group of 100,000 people who have invested in the Iraqi Dinar. George Bush made this opportunity available to USA citizens and others for many reasons. We know that we were never really supposed to benefit from this investment. It was designed for the rich to get richer. And that is exactly what is happening right now. Nonetheless we have legitimately purchased our dinar and now are deserving of being treated fairly.

5M of us or more have purchased our dinar many of us by pinching penny's and using our savings. Many of us are having challenging times due to ill health foreclosures, lay offs no jobs and on and on and on. This has been our dream as we have supported the Revaluation of this currency for over 10 years time. Many of us are war veterans who fought for what we believed was freedom and liberty and justice for all. We are realizing that there is no USA any longer that supports honors or serves us. Our democracy has dissolved behind closed doors. What is left is a band of thieves who care nothing for us and will steal everything now from us if we let them.
We are reaching out to you as our last hope. We will know you by your actions and by your deeds. Will you stand for the people or are you in the back pocket of the bankers and hope we will go away too. We will not go away. This is only the beginning. We want this to end here. Just give us a fair exchange and we intend to go on about our lives

Many of us have plans to stimulate our economy and to help the needy homeless and disadvantaged people, make better lives for our loved ones and communities. Many of us have strong values and are looking for our newfound wealth to serve others and our Mother Planet and all of life.

Right now are dreams are being stolen by a group of greedy power elites who are taking all of the Revaluation for themselves and their cronies. The rich are getting richer while the people fall deeper into poverty and pain. You have the power to take a stand for your people. Will you?

Tell the bankers and those in control at the UST to allow the Revaluation of the Iraqi dinar to go public. The whole world is suffering as they watch America bear its overstuffed rear end to the many nations that really need this RV. It needs to go international to help people all around the globe. The World is watching you.

All the nations are connected and this robbery and blatant display of greed selfishness and lack of concern for humanity has now been exposed to the entire global village. What will you do?

We have not gone public yet because we want you and yours to do the right thing and allow the people who legitimately purchased Iraqi dinar from your bank and licensed currency exchanges to get at least the international rate. We urge you to allow the rate to go live and stop the double dipping, the illegal movement of funds by the elite and give the people a fair chance to pull themselves up and help their brothers and sisters and your economy as well. The hour is late, there is no time to lose. We will take further action going public and exposing this to the world if action is not taken very soon.

Make no mistake we are 1M and growing stronger. We have the documentation of meetings who is in on this who knows and who does not. You are now in the know.
We will take this to the streets but we want you to have this LAST chance to make this right. What will you do?

You will be known. We now know that you know. You cannot pretend this is not something that you could not do something about. And we will remember who you are on election day.

We are the People. We give you this final chance to make this right. We will help our people with this blessing in every way we can. What will you do?

Sincerely,
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT Empty Re: Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Embarrassing, that is all I can say.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:23 pm

To say the least ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT 2805820865  Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT 2805820865  Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT 2805820865  Walk Down Memory Lane w/TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Wow, just what is there to say? I mean just when we think stupidity has hit an all time high we get reminded of this! Of all the things we have heard recently nothing tops this one, they hit the limit when they did that one!

Embarrassing, just f#(&!$* embarrassing!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:03 am

Google Iraqi Dinar Scam, look what comes up
http://www.wdrb.com/story/29065207/iraqi-dinar-scam-update-tnt-dinar-guru-tony-renfrow-changes-plea

I bet Tony doesn't like me now.

Hey guess what else?  Google TNT Dinar, or dinar guru, or TNT Tony, or Anthony Renfrow, heck, it shows up for even Tony Renfrow.

Imagine what Tony has to say when he goes to his next job interview, they Google his name and this comes up

http://www.wdrb.com/story/29065207/iraqi-dinar-scam-update-tnt-dinar-guru-tony-renfrow-changes-plea

You brought this upon yourself felon.  Hope you enjoy going back to prison.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:24 am

Pumping your websites again? Nice try.

Folks this guy is a pumper, slicker and more refined than most but still a pumper, at least pumping his own sites and agenda! He comes here and bashes his competition then posts multiple links to his own BS GCR/currency websites!  He has done and said NOTHING here except post links to HIS OWN websites and try to sucker folks into clicking on those sites!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum