Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman

4 posters

Go down

Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman Empty Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:52 am

Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman

From Tribune Reports 8:40 p.m. MST February 26, 2015

Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman B9316407076Z.1_20150227011940_000_GM8A2R52R.1-0

(Photo: GRAPHIC)

A Helena judge has issued a temporary restraining order against a Great Falls man alleged to have operated a foreign currency scheme that involves more than 400 people across the U.S. and Canada — including nearly 200 in Montana.

Richard Converse of Great Falls allegedly recruited people to invest in a foreign currency program on the promise the foreign currency will soon soar in value, according to documents filed in the case by the Office of Montana Securities Commissioner Monica J. Lindeen. The temporary restraining order, issued last week by Helena District Judge James Reynolds, applied to both Converse and his business, DC Tax Services Inc., to prevent him from accepting more investors.

Investors paid him money allegedly with the belief they were buying the Vietnamese currency, called the Dong, and the currency of Iraq, called the Dinar. Both are worth very little. Investors buy into the currency program now with the promise that both will soon be revalued and worth much more, making investors rich overnight.

Victims were allegedly told they were buying the currency through a bank and were asked to fill out detailed paperwork imprinted with the name of a reputable financial services firm, according to documents filed in the case. That paperwork asked for the victim’s name, date of birth, Social Security number and other personal information that could be used to steal the person’s identity. The form requested similar information for the victim’s beneficiary.

Lindeen’s office has since learned that no major financial services company was involved in the transaction and the forms victims submitted were evidently fake.

The Better Business Bureau listed foreign currency scams, including the Dong and Dinar scams, among its Top 10 Scams of 2014.

In these schemes, investors are not typically bilked for large sums of money; they may even take possession of paper currency and own the currency they bought. But it is nearly worthless and will likely remain so for a long time. Contrary to the claims made by those soliciting funds, neither the Dong nor the Dinar is on the brink of being “revalued.” Converse told Securities officials he believes both the Dong and the Dinar will be revalued this month.

What to do
If you or someone you know invested in the scheme, Lindeen’s office suggests you place a fraud alert with the three credit reporting companies, get a free copy of your credit report, and place a freeze on your credit files so no one can access them without your permission.

Lindeen is asking potential Montana victims to contact her office at 800-332-6148 if they believe they may have been caught by the scheme.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/story/money/2015/02/26/restraining-order-great-falls-currency-salesman/24097865/

Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman Empty Re: Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:33 am

WOW!  Another one goes down. 

NICE FIND!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman Empty Re: Restraining order against Great Falls currency salesman

Post by chilimama Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:57 am

Wow

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:04 pm

So, the take down started earlier than we thought.  This company was hit in Feb. Let's hope that it continues to roll out and all the other Dealer/Gurus get swept up

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum