Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health

4 posters

Go down

rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health Empty rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:20 pm

rrrr is apparently concerned about the mental health of TNT members and also the recent attempted suicide of one of them. 

Too bad he doesn't address the fact that the "RV News" he refers to is nothing more than lies created by Tony and the other gurus.

rrrr wrote
29m ago

I am concerned about the behavioral shifts that occur here every time an anticipated RV date come and goes. If you allow yourself get to the point where… when an RV date not coming to fruition causes you major anguish and depression… then, maybe it is best for your mental and physical wellbeing to not follow the RV news every day. Why torture yourself like that. It is not healthy. Just be thankful that you were chosen for this Blessing and stop worrying about what you have no control of.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health Empty Re: rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Or just stop drinking the Koolaid, face reality and admit you have been lied to for years.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health 2805820865  rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health 2805820865  rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health 2805820865  rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health Empty Re: rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health

Post by aksafeone Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:28 pm

rrrr ought to be concerned about self. 

I like Kevins suggestion above.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:31 am

ssmith wrote:rrrr is apparently concerned about the mental health of TNT members and also the recent attempted suicide of one of them. 

Too bad he doesn't address the fact that the "RV News" he refers to is nothing more than lies created by Tony and the other gurus.

rrrr wrote
29m ago

I am concerned about the behavioral shifts that occur here every time an anticipated RV date come and goes. If you allow yourself get to the point where… when an RV date not coming to fruition causes you major anguish and depression… then, maybe it is best for your mental and physical wellbeing to not follow the RV news every day. Why torture yourself like that. It is not healthy. Just be thankful that you were chosen for this Blessing and stop worrying about what you have no control of.

It seems rrrr, that you forgot all about the people that your HERO has got depending on this "RV" to happen any minute, any hour, any day.

It's not that they are torturing themselves, but the so called Guru's that keep leading them to believe they're going to be at the bank tomorrow.

Are you going to tell me that you haven't listened to Tony say that on the calls?

Watch the video carefully. TNTBS made it almost a year ago when he saw me tweeting about Banks being on High Alert.

With Tony still saying that the Banks are on High Alert, who do you think is causing people major anguish?

rrrr Is Concerned For TNT Members Mental Health 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum