Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran

Go down

Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran Empty Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:42 pm

It seems that the Iranian pressure to protect its ally, the former Iraqi prime minister, Nuri al-Maliki, will pay the parliament in Iraq to the recent granting of "parliamentary immunity", hampering the minimum process held accountable in court for corruption and waste files.

Maliki seeks parliamentary immunity to pressure Iran 1-770249

He said Iraq's former deputy, Wael Abdul Latif, for "Sky News Arabic" that al-Maliki sought to fill the MP Hassan Sinead, chair of Parliament, who had resigned, and that led to the settlement of Tehran to protect its ally of habeas corpus.

Maliki had given up his seat in parliament following his appointment as Vice-President of the Republic, only to cancel the job based on the package of reforms taken by the government deprived him immunity, and therefore now seeking to gain the protection of the legislature.

He said Abdul Latif, the law and the Constitution does not allow that any deputy resigned due to his position, but "Iranian pressure" pressure "a coalition of state law," the parliamentary bloc of the owners, apparently succeeded in breaking the rules.

He disclosed that the step to give Hassan Sinead seat, which in turn belongs to the "rule of law", the owners were political forces may have paved the way to allow Qutaiba al-Jubouri to return to Parliament, after the reforms and abolished the Ministry of Environment which was headed.

And the return of al-Maliki to parliament, if approved by the Board, which is forecast to hold a hearing Thursday, aims to gain parliamentary immunity in an attempt to disrupt the process accountable, particularly to lift the immunity requires a large proportion of the vote.

According to Abdel-Latif, the process of lifting the immunity of al-Maliki in the event succeeded to return to parliament, will face rejection of a coalition of state law, which enjoys B94 deputies, in addition to other blocks may put pressure on Tehran to take the same position.

He warned the former deputy of public anger which Stfjrh step to "protect" Maliki, who is supposed to face several judicial files, including responsibility for the fall of Mosul and other areas of the organization fist hard-line state.

Parliament has been referred to the Public Prosecution parliamentary commission of inquiry report that carried al-Maliki, officials and politicians and former military responsibility for the fall of Mosul, Nineveh province, in 2014 during the second government of al-Maliki.

Also bears Maliki, who served as prime minister from 2006 to 2014, responsible for not building a "military institution on a sound footing", and waste resulting from the random appointments in government institutions "for electoral purposes."

As the popular campaign against corruption "serious," according to Abdul Latif, the "structure would collapse on" all political forces in the event of capital tried to circumvent the steps taken by the Government Haider Abadi, under the pressure of mass demonstrations that.

http://goo.gl/jG1Xch

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum