Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors

Go down

Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors Empty Mahmood: not afraid of handling errors

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Chief Justice Medhat al-Mahmoud said that the judiciary did not score in any breach since 2004, and had alerted that the judiciary alone could not fight corruption, revealed that the President and members of the Federal Supreme Court will end their membership a few days or later after months until the intervention of the Court of new elements.

He said Mahmoud, during his speech in repeating the section of the graduates of the session of the 36 in the Judicial Institute: The ceremony «total judges in Iraq has become in 1585 a judge and the judge, after what the number was on formed the judicial power in 2003.573 judge and judge , meaning that the difference between that day and today A judge and a judge ».

Al Mahmoud added that« in the midst of all this corruption that prevailed in some state institutions, and that was huge by anti setups, but I say it and fill the mouth did not score on the federal judiciary since 2004 When separated from the federal judiciary's budget for the Ministry of Justice breach of one and the testimony of all the regulatory institutions as a body integrity, BSA and inspectors .

He said the Chief Justice of the Supreme Council« I bow to the integrity of took over the disposition of the budget of the judiciary »adding,« but there are lapses occurred in fees are met and there is a difference sends power to audit the records and receipts and return or restore any fees .

Mahmood pointed out« to continue to intensify efforts for the completion of criminal cases in the areas of investigation and trial, especially terrorism and financial and administrative corruption cases, especially if the defendants in which the detainees with increase the number of judges and prosecutors in the courts », alluding to that »the effort of judges in this area, is the effort bow to him all evidence numbers that broadcast in the media center a month for achievement».

He went Mahmood that «the judiciary are not alone can fight corruption but must be combined with all State organs At the forefront of the Integrity Commission and the Office of Financial Supervision, and provide us together with documentation issues , saying« activating the role of public prosecution in moving complaints of offenses relating to public money in accordance with the Appeal materials and notification device to provide Alakhbarat about these crimes in the appellate regions».

He stressed Mahmood to« follow-up orders travel ban and book money is not our task but the task of the Ministry of Interior , adding that the Supreme Judicial Council form part at the head of the public prosecution to follow the orders of the travel ban and the seizure of funds issued by the courts and sent daily to the Ministry of Interior to the task of preventing travel and reservation of funds ».rias Council Supreme Judicial accept what he called »station recent progress to review the judicial process and evaluated to see positives in order to add them and diagnosis of negatives to deal with them objectively and transparently away from all else but competence and integrity because we are not afraid of error handling in spite of all the circumstances through which Iraq and its impact on the judicial work and this is what happened In the past few years , indicating that« this year we had a pause larger, it has let Iraq judges from end to end of the rally in all appellate region and express their views and proposals for objective the development of the judicial process, and to devote the rule of law and the protection of human rights and the independence of the judiciary, This assembly has been on the morning of Saturday, 18 August 2015 in the presence of the whole, and show views and proposals in full freedom and transparency, having assembled and classified, and the holding of the Supreme Judicial Council special meeting on 08.17.2015 full board to discuss the views and proposals, was adopted what is in the investigation goal in a free, democratic atmosphere

He explained that« these proposals and views with regard to the legislative domain, it has been the demand of the House of Representatives to expedite the laws sent from the federal judiciary legislation

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=98832

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum