Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT

2 posters

Go down

Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT Empty Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:18 pm

It's no wonder Martha doesn't make any sense.....she's NUTS!

martha

numbers,astrology and why not religion

I have heard some members upset why numerology and astrology are being discussed and why not religion. It is the part of the non posting guidlines of this room and for good reason. We are made up of a very diverse group of people from all walks of live. We are dealing with currencies of very ethnic and religious backgrounded countries. It is not appropriate to get into a heated discussion that may become upsetting and quite discrimatory to others thus the request.

Interesting enough we are discussing religion in numerolgy. If we go to the Bible, G-d himself is ONE. and as such he is the divine ruler of the Universe. G-d created Adam and Eve ( 1 plus 1) ,Adam in his image and Eve from Adams rib. Now we have 2,a pair.and so on and so. Moses received the 10 commandments; Noah boarded his ark with pairs of animals(2). The old testament is made up of the 5 books of Moses,All biblical books have numbers plus The Book of Numbers. Shall we keep going. Numerolgy,obviously has played an importance in every area of the world.

Since we are dealing with the Chinese,we look to them for their wisdom in numbers and study there meaning. We have also looked at the Arabic world as well as the contemporary world. Dates,calenders, even time in numbers have played an important part in our blessings. Iraq has always gone back to it's roots of using the islamic calender,the lunar calender as well as their bible as a guide line in their lives. These are traditions that have traveled thousands of years and have been modified to fit in a contemporary world. The chinese still adhere to their numbers,calenders,horoscopes that are over 3000 years old. All their numbers have specific value. i could go on for hours but I hope you get my drift.  (not really)

The IMF has shown an interesting kinship to the Chinese numerology,maybe because China is the leader of the pack for our blessing and maybe she is preparing to live in China when the IMF moves it's offices there. What ever your thoughts are with numbers just remember that when you go to Vegas and play the slots and 3 number sevens come up, or you throw the dice at the craps table or even play the lottery-you are using your luck and skill at numerolgy to help you win!!!!!

TO READ MORE NUMEROLOGY FROM MARTHA FOLLOW THIS LINK https://www.dinardaily.net/t46566-more-numbers-from-martha#252215
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT Empty Re: Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:07 pm

eys eys eys eys eys eys

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT 2805820865  Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT 2805820865  Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT 2805820865  Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT Empty Re: Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:18 pm

What's Martha w/out Elmer????

elmerf123456 wrote
15m ago

Anyone notice the Dow closing numbers. 15, 6⃣6⃣6⃣.44. Hence the 666! Devilish day tomorrow?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Talk about grasping at straws.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT 2805820865  Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT 2805820865  Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT 2805820865  Numbers,astrology and why not religion @ TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum