Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere???

+4
RamblerNash
rrrr
kenlej
Ssmith
8 posters

Go down

rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? Empty rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere???

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:39 pm

I don't know what they've been doing over at TNT today.  But, whatever.....  Rock on!!!!

rrrr wrote
46m ago

Dinarians from tax free Florida, in abundance and proud, we revel in this moment. Let’s say it out loud. To dinarians all over, what a day is in store. The RV is coming, Soon we will open that door!

Florida… the state that will be allowed to exchange first… by universal decree of the Sun…. is Ready…. And we will let ya’ll know on our way to the banks…. You can count on us…. Really…. Trust me on this!..

disease cannot survive in an alkaline environment... it's really as simple as that

just being me... no intel here

bigrich wrote
40m ago

Fish, DK , Chris,, I live in Sarasota stop telling everyone how nice it is Smile or wait til after the RV so i can buy the property i am looking at

rrrr wrote
36m ago

bigrich... you read my mind... I have a place picked out in that General vicinity that I am leary to talk about..... so I won't!!!!!!

rrrr wrote
33m ago

just pick a state that has no state tax....but... I'm not sure if you have to be a resident to dismiss the state taxes from your state of residence... I've heard conflicting stories... I would googli it

I will leave florida for the NC mountains...but... will always keep a place here as my permanent address for taxes

NH is beautiful.

I plan on flying to asheville... renting a SUV and touring around the mountains from Ashville to Waynesville, down to Brevard... Got it all planned... lol we should meet

I will be in vagas... wouldn't miss it

done the parkway... beautiful

peachy... hey sweets... stay positive... we are in a great window... from this moment till mid september...imho... I agree with tony... all is ready.. it can happen any moment... nobody knows for sure except mr buttonpusher

The silence is eerie. There’s a stillness in the air. No news around to share. Is this the calm, prelude to the storm? The time when the RV cometh, and turns our dreams into reality? We’ve endured so much already, survived through each delay. We know we must stay ready, for that glorious inevitable day. When what was is no matter, when all that will be is here. When it is time. When it is right, our path will then be clear. Stay focused. Stay Calm. Stay Ready!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? Empty Re: rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere???

Post by kenlej Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:08 pm

LMAO First time I tripped was in Siesta Key in Sarasota It was Strawberry Fields LMAO Acid is not around there anymore but it's mushroom season there so they must be hitting the cow fields heavy down there LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? Empty Re: rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere???

Post by rrrr Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:16 pm

All the evil in the world is caused by people being identified with the unhappy, frightened, angry, and hateful side of themselves, the false self. We need to understand that the suffering people cause themselves and others comes from this primitive aspect of human nature or value as a human being. The only thing that allows us to hurt or go to war with others is the belief that they ARE evil rather than that they, like us, are driven by a primitive aspect of themselves that perpetuates evil…. From “Embracing the now”-gina lake

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:19 pm

That's better than being identified with the stupid side of yourself! 

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rrrr Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:21 pm

I rest my case... goodnight all

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:28 pm

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:31 pm

rrrr wrote:I rest my case... goodnight all

What case?

rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:41 pm

TNT sheeple live in lala land, Chase unicorns that fart rainbows, and dream of lollipops, all the while support a scamming con artist and his cronies while they lose their houses and sleep in their cars, smh....

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:02 am

Here's another TNT member ready to go to the bank on the Magical Mystery Tour Bus.  Can you believe these TNT people??????

rayfaulk wrote
2m ago

Okay... gotta go get my bikini ironed, stilettos shined, and chia chest and back hair shampooed and curled... gotta look good getting on the bus... both teeth will be brushed... and I'll be ready to impress. I do hope you all hear good news... I'll try and stop in sometime tomorrow... very busy class day...

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:29 am

Why we didn't get a goodnight poem???

The liars and scammers at TNT got one???

I think I'm going to dream of going to https://ecf.ksd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/CourtSched.pl
and see that Tony's sentencing has been scheduled!

rrrr wrote
7m ago

Good Night Dinarians... Sweet Rv Dreams.... The seed of everything you need is already within you. If you receive a miracle, be still and receive the manifestations of love. The fact is, you take most miracles for granted. Life is full of them and never without them. Love is the source of all miracles – it invokes their presence. …. Glenda Green, Love Without End
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:44 am

Why do you lie to people?  Do you think you're helping them?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:58 am

ssmith wrote:Here's another TNT member ready to go to the bank on the Magical Mystery Tour Bus.  Can you believe these TNT people??????

rayfaulk wrote
2m ago

Okay... gotta go get my bikini ironed, stilettos shined, and chia chest and back hair shampooed and curled... gotta look good getting on the bus... both teeth will be brushed... and I'll be ready to impress. I do hope you all hear good news... I'll try and stop in sometime tomorrow... very busy class day...

and chia chest and back hair shampooed???

rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 3508649203 rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 3508649203 rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 3508649203 rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 3508649203 rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 3508649203

rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:04 am

ssmith wrote:Here's another TNT member ready to go to the bank on the Magical Mystery Tour Bus.  Can you believe these TNT people??????

rayfaulk wrote
2m ago

I think I sold that guy a laptop once ... rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 2805820865  rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 2805820865  rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 2805820865  rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:17 am

rrrr wrote:All the evil in the world is caused by people being identified with the unhappy, frightened, angry, and hateful side of themselves, the false self. We need to understand that the suffering people cause themselves and others comes from this primitive aspect of human nature or value as a human being. The only thing that allows us to hurt or go to war with others is the belief that they ARE evil rather than that they, like us, are driven by a primitive aspect of themselves that perpetuates evil…. From “Embracing the now”-gina lake

or the military industrial complex has made trillions of dollars off of it STUPID have u ever thought of that one caveman LMAO  tony tony rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 3508649203 rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rrrr Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Kenlej... your response speaks volumes... You truly are the poster child that represents the intelligence level I see in many, not all, of the people in this room. God Bless Your Young Soul!

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:09 pm

A TNT member discussing intelligence? Lol! That's a good one!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:27 pm

rrrr wrote:Kenlej... your response speaks volumes... You truly are the poster child that represents the intelligence level I see in many, not all, of the people in this room. God Bless Your Young Soul!

rrrr, Since you brought up the subject of intelligence, why don't we stay on that topic for a bit?

Perhaps you would be so kind as to answer a couple of questions for me.

#1  Why are you associating yourself w/a conman who has spent four years in the CA State prison system for tax fraud? Also last May he pled guilty to defrauding people out of 4+ million in the 14DailyPlus con he was running.  He is going to be sentenced soon.

He continues to ask for donations and never shows a copy of the "bills" and never tells how much money he's received.

#2  Explain why you think it is possible for Iraq to revalue their currency when they have trillions printed?

This article was even posted at TNT and it talks about Iraq having to DEVALUE the Dinar.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46602-how-a-currency-crisis-in-iraq-risks-fight-against-islamic-state

How about a well thought out analysis of how Iraq can pull off a $3+ RV.

YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE???
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:42 pm

Nahh .. he/she'll just come back and insult members, like he/she always does.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 2805820865  rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 2805820865  rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 2805820865  rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:35 am

rrrr wrote:Kenlej... your response speaks volumes... You truly are the poster child that represents the intelligence level I see in many, not all, of the people in this room. God Bless Your Young Soul!
He/she is what u would call a light worker even though the bulb has gone out along time ago . I've been here a 1000 lifetimes and that's why I've spent 1000s of hours to wake up fools like u don't u get it. The light worker community has been taken over by money grubbing conmen. I knew Steve Beckow back in 2007 when he started Age of Gaia and laughed when we were still in 3d on Dec 22 2012 Jean Haines has been taken by Neil Keenan in the tune of $300,000 and Mike Schmidt was a state senator who got caught stealing $$ from his supporters and charged $250 a person to be taught how to act like a millionaire. Can't u see it's all a scam or are your sunglasses  that rose colored?
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:34 am

One scam or another ... it's all the same.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:01 am

dwm007 wrote:A TNT member discussing intelligence? Lol! That's a good one!

rrrr & His Magical Mystery Tour to Somewhere??? Wnd_c50fa246e893eb8ad35892c80e9e6879
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum