Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers?

3 posters

Go down

WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? Empty WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers?

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:42 am

Nice try, Pam.  Tony does tend to leave you holding the bag sometimes, doesn't he?  Oh well, that's what you get paid for.

Blueagle wrote
24m ago

already bklessed Thanks for all your help and keeping the call in order. suggestion: How about only first time callers all the time? It is getting close and they may neeed help with exchange.v (rather brave of you questioning the queen, don't you think?)

WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? Avatar_12820 ALREADY BLESSED wrote
19m ago
BLU - WE HAVE MANY COMPLAINTS WHEN WE JUST DO BEGINNER QUESTIONS....SOME OF THE RETURN CALLERS DO ASK QUESTIONS THAT THE EXPERIENCED DINARIANS WANT TO KNOW  (Someone is in a good mood today.  Probably looking forward to killing those baby kittens to put in the magic potion that she is making later!)
Blueagle wrote
16m ago

ALREADY BLESSED Thanks. Can we limit them to once a month? (Too difficult to juggle more scripts between the paid callers)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
15m ago

BLU - HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED THAT I AM NOT REALLY THE BOSS? THAT TONY JUST SAYS THAT?  (Purple lips & brown nose)

Chris wrote
14m ago

I don't mind how many questions people ask if they want to spend hours on the phone to talk to Tony . Kool - Aid is alway good on a Monday , Wednesday, Friday I add a little rum with my Kool-Aid good stuff.  (CAREFUL, Chris!)

Blueagle wrote
11m ago

ALREADY BLESSED Yes but you do have input. It seems like the same two or three first callers every call. Thanks again  (Cult Behavior - Suck Up)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
5m ago

BLU....AGAIN THAT IS BECAUSE HE FEELS LIKE THEY HAVE QUESTIONS THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN ALSO (The queen has spoken)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
4m ago

TONY DOES THE BEST HE CAN ON THESE CALLS..... (He was better when he had Winston to help w/the lies.  I'm sure that's reflected in the donation totals too.)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
36s ago

IT ISN'T EASY TO SPEND 2 HOURS - 3 TIMES A WEEK.....WE NEED TO LET TONY DO WHAT TONY DOES ? EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINIONS AS TO WHAT WOULD IMPROVE IT FOR THEM BUT WE DON'T WANT TO TURN THEM INTO PAM CALLS OR WHATEVER....WE ARE HERE BECAUSE OF TONY AND WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS BEST?  (They will be "Pam's Calls" soon enough.  Tony will be behind bars before too much longer!)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
9m ago

GREENSTREAM - YES AND WHILE SOME OF US DESPISE SOME OF THE CALLERS....OTHERS HAVE PRAISED THEM ..... EVEN THOSE POOPY ONES  (Isn't "DESPISE" kind of a strong word to use for those people who worship & donate?  Where do you think the $$$'s come from that Tony gives to you?)

Blueagle wrote
5m ago
already Blessed Not many (if any)could do as good a job as Tony does (With your and Ray's help). He sure has a lot of patience.  (Cult Behavior - Suck Up)

Lvrofrdsox68 wrote
1m ago

Thanks Tony,Pam,ray,and all the mods really appreciate being here  (Cult Behavior - Suck Up)

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? Empty Re: WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers?

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:20 pm

WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? Empty Re: WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers?

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:22 pm

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:39 pm

With comments like that Chris will be a former TNT member very soon ... and Blueeagle will be right behind him.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? 2805820865  WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? 2805820865  WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? 2805820865  WHY Does TONY Have the Same Callers? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Especially when they use words like Kool-Aid and repeat callers...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum