Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi

Go down

(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi Empty (Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:19 pm

I got the (long-Presse), the names of the political and security figures, which he accused the report of the special parliamentary committee to investigate the fall of the city of Mosul, however organization (Daash), while the names most prominent of those involved show former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and army chief of staff former Babacar Zebari and the governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi.

(Range Press) published the names of those involved the fall of Mosul ... and the most prominent al-Maliki and Zebari Najafi 14363

Vehicles and clothes security forces in the streets of Mosul after leaving by the security forces elements / fall of the city, however, organizing morning (Daash)

And reveal the document seen by, the (long-Presse), which names its condemnation of the Commission of Inquiry fall of Mosul announced by the results of the investigation, today, they are 17 great political and personal security and local officials.
Names as contained in the report.

1_ former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki
2_ former Army Chief of Staff Babacar Zebari team
3_ former commander of the Land Forces Gen. Ali Ghaidan corner
4_mder former military intelligence team Hatem Almksusi
5_amaaon former army chief of staff for Mira Lt. Gen. Abdul-Karim al-Izzi
6_qaid former Nineveh Operations Lt. Gen. Mahdi Gharrawi
7_qaid third year in a former federal police Maj. Gen. struggle Mazhar Ali
8_qaid the Second Division in the Army Brigadier General Abdul Mohsen Vlha 
9_qaid former Nineveh police Brigadier-General Khalid Sultan Ugaili 
10_ governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi article 
11_naib former governor of Nineveh Hassan Allaf
12_qaid Nineveh police Maj. Gen. Khalid al-Hamadani / was commander of the police during the fall of the city, however, the organization (Daash).
13_ director of the Sunni Endowment office in Mosul Abu Bakr Canaan

http://goo.gl/yigWom

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum