Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Firefly says that Watch for events not dates DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Firefly says that Watch for events not dates

2 posters

Go down

Firefly says that Watch for events not dates Empty Firefly says that Watch for events not dates

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:49 am

firefly  

This is a VERY complicated process. Watch for events not dates. 

[...what events should we be watching for now?]  

I'm looking for the IMPLEMENTATION of certain laws...Necessary for the reform to succeed without flaw.  [Mosal and Anbar, International Law, Tarriffs, Amnesty, Implementation...]  and a few more!  The anti money laundering law is crucial...Investment Law!  Tariffs will probably be after the fact IMO.  

...the meeting last Saturday went extremely well!  Everything started moving at lightning speed on Sunday correct?  I'm focused on Abadi and the CBI...period... end of story. 

[how much time you think...?] 

I will not do dates or windows...but SOON has an entirely new meaning now IMO.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Firefly says that Watch for events not dates Empty Re: Firefly says that Watch for events not dates

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:41 pm

No it's not that complex, yes there are much needed laws that appear about to pass, but their passage or not will not have much impact on the value of the Dinar. Certainly none will be a trigger for an increase in value. Tariffs are meaningless in relation to this for reasons I have discussed before.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Firefly says that Watch for events not dates 2805820865  Firefly says that Watch for events not dates 2805820865  Firefly says that Watch for events not dates 2805820865  Firefly says that Watch for events not dates 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down