Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:04 am

MD, why don't you discuss the issues that have been posted? Is it because you don't like what you see  and can't explain how it's wrong? I asked some very simple questions such as "do you have anything at all to show that your holdings are anything more than a "collection"? Do you have ANY documentation at all that shows you entered into a legal investment or do you simply have a generic "certificate of authenticity" that has not a single serial number on it to show WHICH notes are authentic? Did your "Broker" deny from the start that the currency you bought was for an investment or speculation? 

You of course know the answers to those questions and it scares you, THAT'S why you are obviously angry! Look at your last few posts, nothing addresses the issue, you simply start shouting by using such bold font and trying to get your hero (Bondlady) to come to the rescue by pointing us there. You can't shout it it down, it is what it is so why don't you stop the shouting and try to discuss the issue? You could start by either answering some of those questions or by showing where we are wrong.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by MD13 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:08 am

an investment is nothing but
a speculation of profit,


ok now lets see your 10,000 plus word answers,

PLEASE go get a real life

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 2322496710 Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 2322496710 Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 2322496710 Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 2322496710

MD13
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2015-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:14 am

@MD13 wrote:dwm007, wow all the typing you do, i guess you know it all, and i guess the cbi, imf and others are just gonna out and out tell what the future holds ahead of time...oh and by the way forbes is for the stock world, not for the gold/silver/currency world...oh wait I'm sorry forbes has never ever been wrong when it comes to investments, stocks and futures


See there you again made my point, try as you might shouting is not going to change the facts. You refuse to address the subject but instead react with diversion, look at the above post and what you are saying and then think about YOUR sources, Bondlady et,al.


Once again I am going to ask you to THINK FOR YOURSELF and address the issue at hand here! Why are you dodging? You have no answers and Bondlady is not here to rescue you?


BTW, I am "typing a lot" because I have nothing better to do right now as I am indisposed with an injury and no I don't claim to know it all! I do however think for myself and use a bit of logic, logic such as with 90 TRILLION Dinars there simply is no possible way for Iraq to do what your idol Bondlady is claiming! Now why don't you quit playing the silly shouting game and let's discuss that since you are obviously at a total loss with the other issue. How about, stop the shouting and insults and discuss the issues? Is that to much to ask?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:31 am

@MD13 wrote:
an investment is nothing but
a speculation of profit,


ok now lets see your 10,000 plus word answers,

PLEASE go get a real life

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 2322496710 Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 2322496710 Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 2322496710 Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 2322496710


Wrong again there is a world of difference between "speculation" and "investment" but even more important to the issue at hand (which you continue to dodge) is that currency speculation and foreign (also domestic for that matter) investment are governed by two different sets of laws and regulations. None of that matters anyway for "collections" however that were sold with the SPECIFIC DISCLAMER that they were NOT FOR INVESTMENT OR SPECULATION PURPOSES, see there I can shout too.

Try investipedia for the differences, here's the link,

 www.investopedia.com/terms/s/speculation.asp


Now can we discuss the issues?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by MD13 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:48 pm

Responce from Bondlady:

dwm007, ssmith, FS4Enthusiast



I invite these 3 little boy liars into my room any time and challenge them along with our group here. But of course, they wont. They are little boys who are afraid to be face to face with real, analysts, investors, brokers and professionals.



1. Was never, ever in DV.
2. My spin on news articles, again, I don't spin, I rarely comment and when I do, I ask others thoughts.
3. Two years stating Maliki was a bad guy. Wrong, he has always been a bad guy.
4. Shabbi cant put the RV thru, The CBI, BIS do.

5. Deleting 3 zeros, sorry but the news is stating so, not I.
6. Shabbibi wanted to LOP..lmao, would love to see in print where I said that.



Stay in your room, talk behind peoples back and stay afraid to call them out face to face on their grounds. 


Bondlady


Last edited by MD13 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

MD13
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2015-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by Ssmith on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:51 pm

How's it going Cindy?  I've noticed you've been posting here under a new name.  Does Bondlady know you signing her name over here?  Remember the other day when we talked about you posting your own original material?  Now you are making original posts, but signing another person's name.  That's not what I meant!  You need to write your very own post and then sign it with your very own name.  Understand???



:nono: :nono: :nono:

The other day you copied my post from here, changed the name and posted it at Bondladys.  Then you took someone's reply and brought it all back here. 


 https://www.dinardaily.net/t45847-reserves-being-sold-illegally


Last edited by ssmith on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by MD13 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:53 pm

GO ASK HER
  AND BY THE WAY CINDY IS MY WIFE


WHATS THE MATTER, YOU CAN CUTDOWN AND SLAP AT OTHERS BUT WHEN SOMEONE CALLS YOU OUT, YOU BAN THEM, IT FIGURES YOU CAN DISH IT OUT, JUST CANT TAKE IT

MD13
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2015-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by Ssmith on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Let's back up just a minute.  You, MD13, just made a post and signed it "Bondlady".  Now you say "go ask her"  and say that Cindy is your wife. 

So who am I talking to? 

Who is Cindy married to?  Bondlady or MD13?


You people are so much fun!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by MD13 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:12 pm

She responded to posts made from here,
she saw it and that was Bondladys response
I posted, so why dont you go over there and state what you and others have been stating about her

MD13
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2015-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:14 pm

@MD13 wrote:dwm007, ssmith, FS4Enthusiast


I invite these 3 little boy liars into my room any time and challenge them along with our group here. But of course, they wont. They are little boys who are afraid to be face to face with real, analysts, investors, brokers and professionals.

Lol, scared to face the almighty intellect of Bondlady.  That's hilarious.


1. Was never, ever in DV.

What is this?
http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/35713-bondlady/

2. My spin on news articles, again, I don't spin, I rarely comment and when I do, I ask others thoughts.

You do spin.  In fact it's worse than just spin, since you're frequently saying things that are 100% false, it's closer to just lying.

3. Two years stating Maliki was a bad guy. Wrong, he has always been a bad guy.

You don't get it.  You spent two years stating he was stopping the RV, then flip flopped when Shabs got the boot and said it was Shabs stopping the RV and Maliki got rid of him for it.  Then you flip flopped back.  

4. Shabbi cant put the RV thru, The CBI, BIS do.


Wrong again.  No one can, because it's a fairy tale.

5. Deleting 3 zeros, sorry but the news is stating so, not I.

Lol, the news is talking about a redenomination.  The only people that think they're talking about an RV are clueless dinarians.

6. Shabbibi wanted to LOP..lmao, would love to see in print where I said that.


Not surprised you don't remember it, considering you seem to have forgotten posting on DV hundreds of times.

Stay in your room, talk behind peoples back and stay afraid to call them out face to face on their grounds. 

Why can't you come here?  Scared?  Afraid to get in a discussion where you won't be able to censor and ban, like every other guru on the planet?  You can't ban or censor me here, I can't ban or censor you here.  Level playing field.  What's the matter, don't like it when you can't rig the game in your favor?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 671
Join date : 2014-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by Ssmith on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:17 pm

If Bondlady has already seen what was posted, it would be rather redundant to go over there and state the same thing again.  Don't ya think?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:24 pm

Reading Bondlady's nonsense is probably nearly as big a waste of time as listening to Tony's.

Instead of spending 20 hours reading a million articles and Bondlady's endless nonsensical gibberish explaining why "this is all great news for our investment" you could instead spend 10 seconds telling yourself "Bondlady has a bunch of articles and theres tons of great news and I'll be rich soon" and you end up at the exact same place. Actually you probably end up smarter since you won't have Bondlady's 3rd grader understanding of economics rattling around in your brain. Spend the rest of the 20 hours actually doing something productive.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 671
Join date : 2014-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Lol, go over there and discuss it with her, yeah right! That would be a very lopsided attempt, naturally she would love for us to come over there where she has full control over everything said!

MD13, it was YOU, that is you! who asked the original question! Can YOU not think for yourself???? Why don't YOU go back over there and ask her to explain to YOU the things that have been pointed out to you! Ask her to explain how you would have any kind of proof of a legitimate investment when you have no documentation and the Dealer you bought from SPECIFICALLY SAYS IT WAS NOT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES! Go ahead ask her! But tell me this, why are YOU at such a loss? Are you not intelligent enough to even attempt to address this on your own? Why do you have to get someone else to do your talking for you, none of the rest of us do! Put on your bigboy pants and quite hiding behind a clueless guru, YOU started this and now all you can do is run and hide!


Yes I would love to debate this with Bondlady on a level playing field but not where she can control everything, I will not attempt to fight with my hands tied! She full well knows that and so yes she can crow loudly and challenge us but she would not dare participate in a fair debate, we all know that including you!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:03 pm

MD, tell ya what, how about you take something your idol has said, the delete the zeros for instance, and let's discuss that here in a fair forum. Maybe by doing that you will be able to see just what kind of nonsense Bondlady has been spouting!

How about it? You go first.


No? Well ok, from Bondlady's response above concerning "delete the zeros",

5. Deleting 3 zeros, sorry but the news is stating so, not I


She has often touted the "deleting zeros" as a good thing as she is insinuating here, in fact all the gurus have been spinning this lie for several years! Let's look at that, She says it's coming from Iraqi news, but again THINK (something some Dinarians seem to have a lot of trouble with!), would the Iraqis tell everyone ahead of time in a news article that they were going to "RV" the Dinar to a higher value by deleting the zeros? Only someone totally brain dead would believe that! Again THINK about it, they announce to speculators that they will soon undergo a massive value increase so speculators can run out and buy more Dinars?

They would NEVER do such a thing even if the "RV" were possible! If the Iraqi news really was saying that why are Dinar dealers still selling at the same price? I could go on and on but what's the point, deleting the zeros is a re-denomination/LOP that is nothing more than a revenue neutral event in Iraq and a "lost-your-butt" event here in the states! It's just plain dumb to think otherwise!

Now of course you will want me to go over and discuss it on her site where she can control what's said and rig the debate but I will ask YOU to show me where I am wrong, go ahead explain why Iraq would EVER give speculators a heads-up that a value increase was coming in the form of deleting the zeros! Just that alone shows what an idiot Bondlady is.


dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:02 pm

@MD13 wrote:
She responded to posts made from here,
she saw it and that was Bondladys response
I posted, so why dont you go over there and state what you and others have been stating about her


I've been looking at Beth's site all day off and on.

There has been about 20 or so users online each time I've checked.

Are you trying to drum up some business for Beth?

She seems to need it right now...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 18677
Join date : 2015-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:34 am

All the gurus are suffering from declining numbers, some more than others but none are anywhere near what they were just a year or so ago. Folks are waking up to the absurdity of the things they have been led to believe and have abandoned the gurus in droves, the guru reputation is too widespread now and the disillusioned former followers have been warning the newbies.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by MD13 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:44 am

dwn007 your so in a no life world tunnel,
its sad. Almost feel sorry for you.


An ugly loser with nothing better to do and no idea on how international currency really works. The Dinar outside of Iraq will never, ever return to iraq for exchange if its .25 or 10.00.


Your a joke with just no life, women or real true friends and its so obvious. Sad

MD13
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2015-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:53 am

@MD13 wrote:
dwn007 your so in a no life world tunnel,
its sad. Almost feel sorry for you.


An ugly loser with nothing better to do and no idea on how international currency really works. The Dinar outside of Iraq will never, ever return to iraq for exchange if its .25 or 10.00.


Your a joke with just no life, women or real true friends and its so obvious. Sad
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 18677
Join date : 2015-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by dwm007 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:40 pm

MD, How old are you??

Seriously, how old are you?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 828
Join date : 2015-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:07 pm

@dwm007 wrote:Just my opinion and nothing more, I am basing this on NOTHING but opinion and I am not stating any of this as fact. Still it's something to THINK about,


Iraq must have known about all the Dinar leaving the country, I mean they would all have to have been brain dead not to know don't you think? We are talking about Trillions of Dinars, pallet loads (remember those ads, Tampa Dinar I think, could be wrong about the dealer) of fresh crisp bundled/banded bills of 25,000 Dinars EACH in sequential numbers. They HAD to have known where they were going, they simply could not have let that much brand new un-circulated currency leave the country without knowing it's intended destination. Sure some could have been mis-directed from it's real destination but TRILLIONS, I don't think so!

So what's my point? Well this means that the Iraqis had to be complicit in this or at the very least they looked the other way but why would they have done that without some reason? The fact is this was a goose laying golden eggs! They were as aware as anyone (obviously even more so!) of the Gold mine they had there, they were trading their nearly worthless paper for real hard cash, genuine U.S. Dollars and all they were selling was paper if it never came back! They got BILLIONS in hard cash (all the while laughing their butts off!) in return for what amounts to bundles of paper while outside the country, pure profit if it never comes back! Now my question would be WHY would they want to allow it to come back? They would have to return the Billions they took in even if it came back at the same exchange rate they sold it for, now WHY ON EARTH would they "RV" to $1 and buy it back for 1000 times what they sold it for????? Especially when that would require more money than exists in all the countries on the planet!

Obviously Iraq had to have been deeply involved, even if all they did was look the other way but with all that profit potential I think it perfectly logical to think they did far more than just stand by and allow it to leave. Rather they allowed all this Dinar to leave knowing full well it was destined for speculators on other shores but they kept their distance by not officially sanctioning this sale, indeed they steered clear of any mention of it! So we have to ask ourselves, did they ever intend to allow that currency back into the country?

Something else to consider, we often hear the gurus say that "if Iraq was going to LOP they would have done so by now" but would they? Why would they kill the goose laying the golden egg? The fact is that because of the gurus nonsense Dinar sales went up whenever they talked about "deleting the zeros" because people had been convinced by lying gurus that this was the event they were waiting on! Now Iraq is no longer exporting Dinars because the demand has dropped to the point where the supply pool in the country is pretty much self sustaining due to those giving up and selling to the dealers at less than Iraq was getting for it, a LOT less! So at this point IF Iraq gets it's affairs in order, and that remains to be seen, I predict (only a prediction, NOT stated as a fact!) that they will indeed do what they have been telling everyone and re-denominate/LOP sometime soon probably early next year or at least that's the time frame they last used -but then that's Iraq, so take that for what it's worth! Now the big question is will speculators be allowed to exchange their old currency for the new and at least recoup some of their money? Or will Iraq say "no we will not honor currency that left unauthorized" and maybe that's why they pretended to not even be aware of what was happening. They can probably do this if they so choose and why wouldn't they?

 THIS WAS UNAUTHORIZED SPECULATION DONE COMPLETELY OUTSIDE OF NORMAL (and internationally regulated!) CHANNELS AND IN FACT ONE OF THE VERY THINGS THAT EVEN MADE IT LEGAL FOR THE WELL KNOWN DEALERS TO SELL DINARS WAS THE EXPLICIT DENIAL THAT IT WAS BEING SOLD FOR SPECULATION OR INVESTMENT PURPOSES! THEY WERE NOT LICENSED TO BROKER INVESTMENTS OR CURRENCY SPECULATION AND THEREFOR SOLD DINARS FOR "COLLECTOR PURPOSES ONLY" AND OFFICIALLY DENIED IT WAS FOR ANY KIND OF INVESTMENT, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE GONE TO JAIL LONG AGO!



So considering that how can ANY of these foreign investment rules even apply? All this argument about investor protection when not only is currency speculation NOT foreign investment but in this case it was specifically sold as being NOT an investment! Add that to the language in those rules, that while not making export/sale/possession illegal, does not legally obligate Iraq to take a single note of this currency back but appears to give them several ways of avoiding doing that.



Will they take it back? Why would they?


Did anyone find that picture of the fresh crisp bundled/banded bills of 25,000 Dinars EACH in sequential numbers?


The only one I've been able to find is the one of Ty Rhames stash of 3.17 Billion Dinar

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 COy96t5UAAANqqx
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 18677
Join date : 2015-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where is official document stating  section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is official document stating section 32 of Iraq’s currency laws it is illegal to export their currency outside of Iraq

Post by MarcusCurtis on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:45 pm

MD13,


I am not sure exactly what you are trying to find out. Do you want to know If Iraq’s currency law says that exporting the dinar is illegal or do you want to know if any American laws are broken as a result? Why don’t we address both.


There has been a lot of good discussion and replies in this thread already. So why don’t we address executive order 13303 as well. In order to do this we must use more evidence then what can be found in Iraq’s currency laws. But first things first, let’s look at the currency law. I will not copy sections of the article that do not apply.


Article 32 Issuance of currency


1. The CBI shall have the exclusive right to issue banknotes and coins intended for circulation in Iraq. Banknotes issued under this Article shall be a first charge on the assets of the CBI. The CBI shall make appropriate arrangements for the issue of its banknotes and coins as required for circulation in Iraq. Banknotes and coins issued by the CBI and intended for circulation in Iraq are not promissory notes, bills of exchange, or any other type of commercial document under the applicable commercial law, and the CBI is obligated to honor them only as provided for in this Law.


2. Only banknotes and coins issued by the CBI that have not been demonetized shall be legal tender in Iraq.


Here we see in Section 7 article 32 paragraph 1 that the currency is only intended for circulation in Iraq. Circulation defined in this term means exchanged for commerce. It does not say that the currency will never be exported. It implies that it is only meant to conduct commerce in Iraq only. In other words, you can’t go into Walmart here in America and use dinars to buy goods. It is only meant to circulate in Iraq and it cannot be used in other countries.


4. The CBI shall be responsible for the supply of Iraq’s banknotes and coins and shall endeavor to maintain the availability of an adequate number of banknotes and coins in all regions at all times.


Section 7 Article 32 paragraph 4 declares that the CBI will maintain enough currency to conduct commerce in Iraq. Now let’s look at this in conjunction with other articles.


Pay attention to Section 7 article 36! This is their redenomination language.


Article 36 Redemption of currency


1. The CBI may decide to redeem banknotes or coins by issuing, free of charge, other banknotes or coins in equivalent amounts. A decision to redeem banknotes or coins shall be issued in the form of a regulation of the CBI specifying the period during which the exchange shall take place and the locations and times at which withdrawn banknotes or coins shall be presented for redemption.


2. At the end of the exchange period, or at any other time specified by the CBI, redeemed banknotes and coins shall be demonetized and cease to be legal tender.


3. The CBI shall notify the public, by publication in the Official Publication, of the banknotes and coins that are legal tender.


Now let’s look at article 60


Article 60 Unauthorized issue of banknotes, coins, instruments, tokens


Each person who issues


a. a banknote or coin in violation of paragraph (1) of Article 32, or


b. any other instrument or token intended for circulation in Iraq as money other than as authorized by this section, is guilty of an indictable offense and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years.


Now at this point you may argue that this is not conclusive. 


So the next question is this, Is there anything else that can back up the claim that exporting Iraq’s currency is illegal? I am glad you asked.


Let’s start with the Status of Forces Agreement with the United States and Iraq. In section 20 of this document it was illegal for a U.S. solder and U.S. Contractors to bring back dinar to the United States.


Article 20 Currency and foreign exchange


I. The United States Forces shall have the right to use any amount of cash in United States currency or financial instruments with a designated value in United States currency exclusively for the purposes of this Agreement. Use of Iraqi currency and special banks by the United States Forces shall be in accordance with Iraqi laws.


2. The United States Forces may not export Iraqi currency from Iraq, and shall take measures to ensure that members of the United States Forces, of the civilian component, and United States contractors and United States contractor employees do not export Iraqi currency from Iraq.


http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf


Now this is in spite of the fact that many in the military sent Iraqi currency to their home address. A few were caught and prosecuted. Use google to find out more information.


At this stage of the game the government has rounded up a few groups of people who sold this currency. They have been issued indictments and civil complaints. The government has prosecuted some groups and others are in the process of being indicted. We will also expose other lies perpetrated by gurus by looking at these cases. We soon find the real reason for executive order 13303. Let’s look at some of these cases.
 
Now look at this link. It is from U.S. Customs and the Department of Homeland Security
 
http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1305/130521rapidcity.htm


I am going to quote directly from homeland security and customs using their link.


“According to court documents, Olmsted arranged for shipments of Iraqi dinars, the country’s currency, to be sent from the country of Jordan to the United States in split shipments in February 2011. He had previously been federally licensed to conduct foreign currency transactions in 2004 and 2006, but his license lapsed in 2008. Also, importing Iraqi currency is against federal law.”


This seems to imply that there are also Federal Laws in place.


Most people are familiar with the B.H. group. Gurus write them off because they say they were convicted of hedge fund fraud. It is their hope that no one reads the indictment. Let me start by quoting from the indictment.


14. BRADFORD HUEBNER, RUDOLPH COENEN, CHARLES EMMENECKER, and MICHAEL TEADT often discussed during weekly telephone conference calls with potential investors, Executive Order 13303 which they alleged to protect the right of U.S. citizens who invest in Iraqi dinar currency. In fact, Executive Order 13303 protects assets of the Development Fund of lraq (DFI) and other Iraqi assets from legal attachments or liens. The Coalition Provisional Authority created the DFI in 2003 in order to promote the transparent use of Iraqi funds for purposes benefiting the people of lraq. Any assertion that Executive Order 13303 promotes, protects, or regulates the sale of, or investment in, Iraqi dinar is false.


15. BRADFORD HUEBNER, RUDOLPH COENEN, CHARLES EMMENECKER, and MICHAEL TEADT often discussed during weekly telephone conference calls with potential investors, the U.S. Department of the Treasury holding the Iraqi dinar, further alleging the Department of the Treasury held trillions of lraqi dinar for investment purposes. In fact, the U.S. Department of the Treasury does not hold any Iraqi dinar for investment purposes and holds only a nominal amount for use in daily operations. It was further the purpose and object of the conspiracy that BRADFORD HUEBNER,


MICHAEL TEADT entered into a conspiracy with BRADFORD HUEBNER regarding the sale of lraqi dinar currency in July 2010.


While the hedge fund issue played a role they were also prosecuted for their role in selling Iraqi dinar. The Government recieved 5 convictions as a result of their claims! Download and read the indictment for yourself by clicking on the link below.


http://www.realscam.com/attachments/f12/1576d1348185792-bayshore-capital-investments-bh-group-bhgroup_indictment.pdf


So in conclusion executive order 13303 was only meant to protect the DFI fund. There are laws that are broken when the dinar is imported. The United States does not have Trillion of dinars on hand for investment and they are not waiting for a revalue of the currency. This is what the facts support. If you want more information on the many lies that Gurus tell then read an article I wrote a few years back called 


Clarification for 40 facts.


[url= http://iraqcurrencywatch.com/2014/01/31/clarification-for-40-facts/]http://iraqcurrencywatch.com/2014/01/31/clarification-for-40-facts/[/url]




I hope this helps you. I am sorry it is so long.

*****************
Listen to the Podcasts on Iraq Currency Watch

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

"Facts are stubborn things" -John Adams
MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 97
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : Tulsa

View user profile http://iraqcurrencywatch.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum