Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers

3 posters

Go down

Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers Empty Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:32 am

Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers

earth porm

Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers Baby-dog-1

Photo Credit: ivetteivens.com, instagram.com/ivetteivens
Dog’s are often called “man’s best friend,” but it seems they can be a baby’s best friend too, with this inseparable baby and bulldog possibly the best example of all.
When Chicago mom and professional photographer Ivette Ivens saw a French bulldog puppy who had the same birth date and city (Chicago) as her newborn son Dilan, she took the coincidence as a sign. She decided to adopt the adorable pup and named him Farley.
He immediately bonded with Dilan and has been following the baby around ever since. “I’m pretty sure Dilan thinks they’re both the same species, as they walk at the same level and are both going through the stage of chewing on everything.”
The 25-year-old mother documented the pair’s growing friendship through a series of unbelievably heart warming photographs.
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers Baby-dog-3
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers Baby-dog-4

“I’m pretty sure Dilan thinks they’re both the same species, as they walk at the same level and are both going through the stage of chewing on everything, Ivens explained.
The pair nap together, eat together, and even bathe together. She added, “Farley is always around us, and he follows Dilan everywhere. […] Farley patiently plays with him and tries not to snore while they both nap.”
But Farley also manages to pull off some incredible tricks while helping mom around the house. Having a newborn can be tough, but Ivens said that the pup “cleans up Dilan’s mess after he eats, and always licks Dilan’s neck if he is crying, so he starts laughing out loud.”
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers Baby-dog-5
“It’s honestly the most loving connection—pure, unconditional, irreplaceable and inseparable,” she said.
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers Baby-dog-6
If Ivens looks familiar that’s because her breastfeeding photo series “I breastfeed my toddler,” has been featured by numerous media outlets. It was exhibited in Chicago, and later this year, she is releasing her photo-book, Breastfeeding Goddess.

More at: http://www.earthporm.com/baby-and-bulldog/

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers 2245507099Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers Empty Re: Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers

Post by chilimama Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:15 am

CUTENESS OVERLOAD...I ALMOST CAN'T HANDLE IT!

:juggle: :throb: Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers 2243815925 Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers 2218296283

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers Empty Re: Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:23 am

This was my MORNING PICK ME UP!!! YAY!   Thank You, just what I needed after the past few days.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:29 am

YAY!!! You are back Ponee! XOXOXOX

I hope all went well and you will have some great news.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers 2245507099Inseparable Baby and Bulldog Born on Same Day Think They’re Brothers 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum