Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health

3 posters

Go down

A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health Empty A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 pm

A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health
August 7, 2015 by Arjun Walia. 26 comments.

SHARES
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health CleardotSelect LanguageA Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health CleardotA Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health Cleardot

A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health Radiation-699x400

advertisement - learn more
*This article only represents a very small fraction of the research regarding the dangers associated with these devices. We encourage you to further your own research, and just wanted to provide a base to let you know that it’s something more of us need to pay attention to.
Did you know that a child’s brain absorbs much more radiation than that of an adult?
Dr. Martin Blank, Ph.D., from the Department of Physiology and Cellular Biophysics at Colombia University, has joined a group of scientists from around the world who are making an international appeal to the United Nations regarding the dangers associated with the use of various electromagnetic emitting devices, like cells phones and WiFi.
Below is a video of him outlining the various dangers associated with these devices.

Multiple studies have revealed that cell phone radiation can cause cancer. Did you know that The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classified radio frequency fields (including those from cell phones) as a possible carcinogen in 2011? (source)  The dangers of cell phone use gained a lot of mainstream credibility in 2011 when the World Health Organization (WHO) admitted that cell phone radiation may cause cancer. The statement was based off of a cumulative decision made by a team of 31 scientists, from 14 different countries, after reviewing evidence that suggested this to be the case. You can read more about that HERE. It’s pretty startling news, especially given the fact that a child’s brain absorbs much more radiation than that of an adult.

The first cell phone generation is now  growing up, so if you are a parent, hopefully this gives you something to think about.

Thanks to: http://www.collective-evolution.com/

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health 2245507099A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health Empty Re: A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:56 am

The more technology we have, the more ways we make ourselves sick and are killing ourselves

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health Empty Re: A Warning For All Parents Backed By Science: What WiFi, Cell Phones & More Are Really Doing To Our Health

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:51 pm

If you stand in front of your microwave,it is doing the same thing-Just like smart TV's,smart meters,and the new Blu Ray players-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum