Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Poppy2 as posted at OOMC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Poppy2 as posted at OOMC

+9
paidinfull
HisPrincess
Scotti G
candi
Angustura
Ironfire13
me4RV
zoe
dbara43
13 posters

Go down

Poppy2 as posted at OOMC Empty Poppy2 as posted at OOMC

Post by dbara43 Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:26 pm

08/31/2011 5:05 PM [kitkat]

[POPPY2] GUYS ALL MY RICH FRIENDS AS I SAID YESTERDAY I HAVE MY BAGS PACKED AND AM READY TO CASH IN WE ARE AT THE LAST JUNCTURE WITH THE INVESTMENT. OKIE, SCOTTYG, MYSELF,BGG, AND MANY OTHERS THAT HAVE WORKED DILIGENTLY FOR YEARS TO BUILD CONTACTS AND GET THE BEST OF THE BEST INFORMATION ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE AND ALL HAVE THE SAME INFO FROM SEVERAL SOURCES THAT THE LASTEST POSSIBLE DATE FOR ME AT LEAST IF SAT NIGHT AT MIDNINGHT SO FROM THERE I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO TURN AND ZERO MORE PREDICTIONS TO MAKE BECAUSE THAT IS THE INTEL AS RECIEVED PERIOD. LIKE IT ,LOVE IT OR DISREGARD IT. THATS WHAT WE GOT . POPPY2

Well that's definite! Between NOW and MIDNIGHT SATURDAY!

Yawn. - db

PS - I want this to happen as much as the next guy. Just tired and getting cynical, I guess.
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Poppy2 as posted at OOMC Empty appreciate-poppy,okie'scottyg,bgg and the gang

Post by zoe Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:40 pm

thank-you Poppy for the info, you have been and source of encouragement during this long ride. Proverbs 10:22 belongs to you!

zoe

Back to top Go down

Poppy2 as posted at OOMC Empty Re: Poppy2 as posted at OOMC

Post by me4RV Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Sure hope it works out this time!!!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironfire13 Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:31 pm

I hope Poppy2 buys a fully refundable ticket just in case.. Not the first time we have been on this door step. I hope they're right...

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:50 pm

THEY HAVE CHANGED IT BEFORE AND COULD VERY WELL CHANGE IT AGAIN,NOMATTER THE OUTCOME WE ARE THANKFULL FOR YOUR DUE DILIGENCE AND YOUR TIME FOR OUR BENEFIT.{ANGUSTURA" THE LORD WILLING THIS COULD BE ARE TIME! GO R.V.!!! :cheers: :happyjoy: :joker: Laughing :king:
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Poppy2 as posted at OOMC Empty DON'T READ THE INTEL!!!!

Post by candi Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:50 pm

"I hope Poppy2 buys a fully refundable ticket just in case.. Not the first time we have been on this door step. I hope they're right..."

REALLY???? DON'T READ THE INTEL?? GO AWAY?? COMPLAINING ABOUT READING FREE INTEL MAKES PERFECT SENSE?? REALLY???

NO ONE MAKES YOU READ IT?? NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR NON FUNNY REPLIES?? ONLY PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN WOULD WHINE ABOUT READING SOMETHING THAT NO ONE MADE YOU READ?? UNDERSTAND??

NO I DIDN'T THINK SO...PLEASE STOP POSTING UNLESS IT IS NICE, TRY REALLY HARD PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

CANDI :flower:
candi
candi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironfire13 Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Re-read my post Candi. Not negative, just the truth. Take deep breaths. You'll be OK.

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:23 pm

Way to go Poppy2!!!!!! bounce :happyjoy: I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo ready!

Hey everyone!
We really are hearing that we are in the final position. The signal for the activation of the new value to the IQD has been given and all that is left is for it to come on down to the banks INTERNATIONALLY ALL AT ONCE!!!!!

Thanks goes out to my good buddy Big Poppa (glad you backed off that ledge and finally saw the light of this great site!) Great funny clips you sent to me!

me4RV! We hope so too. We are working our fannies off seeking out the truth. We get so much that is nonsense which we must deal with. We choose to examine all the info before we release it to our family here. Even then we have received info which has changed in mid-stream. That is what happens when you are dealing with a fluid situation

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by HisPrincess Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Ironfire13 wrote:Re-read my post Candi. Not negative, just the truth. Take deep breaths. You'll be OK.
:shock: that's what I was thinking. I sure have read worse posts/replies than this. Ha.. "Take deep breaths. You'll be OK. " that is funny to me! :cheers:

HisPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:29 pm

I want to personally thank ALL the "intel" guys. You keep us sane. Go RV! Hopefully it is tonight or no later than Saturday. I think I have lost some of my sanity waiting for this thing, lol.

Back to top Go down

Poppy2 as posted at OOMC Empty OF COURSE YOU STILL THINK IT IS OK

Post by candi Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:54 pm

OK SO YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU FEEL WHAT YOU SAID IS OK THAT I SHOULD TOO??
I DO NOT, BEING RUDE IS NOT OK.

I KNEW YOU WEREN'T GOING TO SEE HOW IT EFFECTS OTHERS, CAUSE YOU SEE ONLY YOUR SIDE, CAN YOU NOT SAY "THANKS FOR THE INTEL" OR MAYBE TRY NOTHING.

I DON'T ENJOY WASTING TIME REPLYING TO NEGATIVE STUFF, BUT SINCE YOU THINK IT IS OK, I SHOULD "BREATHE???" REALLY??

SORT OF LIKE SMOKERS WHO EXHALE AND WE HAVE TO BREATHE IT? REALLY, CAUSE IT IS THEIR RIGHT?? BUT IT IS MY RIGHT TO NOT READ IT OR BREATHE IT?? UNDERSTAND YET??

TRY SAYING NOTHING IF IT ISN'T NICE, TRY REALLY HARD, NO BETTER YET, DON'T READ ANY INTEL, THANKS!!

WHAT A WASTE, DON'T YOU WANT ME SAYING GREAT POST!! OR COMMENDING YOU ON YOUR BRILLIANCE??

SO HERE IS YOUR COMPLIMENT ABOUT YOUR POST FROM "HISPRINCESS"

" I sure have read worse posts/replies than this."

"I-SURE-HAVE-READ-WORSE-POSTS-REPLIES-THAN-THIS," AND THAT WAS A COMPLEMENT!!??

HERE IS HOW TO WRITE A REPLY TO INTEL (IN REPLY TO SAME INTEL):

punisher
Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:29 pm
I want to personally thank ALL the "intel" guys. You keep us sane. Go RV! Hopefully it is tonight or no later than Saturday. I think I have lost some of my sanity waiting for this thing, lol.

candi
candi

Back to top Go down

Post by paidinfull Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:55 pm

Everyone ease up a bit. This ride is almost over finally and we are all upset at the way this has us excited one minute and discouraged the next but none of us are more upset when it doesn't pan out than the ones who bring the Intel that has been given to them.Think about that next time you want to vent on a forum with discouraging words and then justify it by saying "just telling the truth". Show some class,respect and maturity when commenting on posts please. Some people viewing these posts might be barely hanging on and your words can either be a helping hand or the foot that kicks them when they are down.

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:07 pm

Candi......CHILL!!! chillout
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jaglover Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:18 pm

PaidInFull-- very classy post. Amen.

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Poppy2 as posted at OOMC Empty Poppy's Post

Post by mimi49 Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Hey guys and gals. Let's all chill and forget about the past and move to, today, tomorrow, the next and then it will be Saturday. Everyone in this leadership of intel role has and will continue to do everything within their control to bring us to the end of this adventure....they have had met with immense challenges, so today we should be cheering and thankful they have been here for the duration. We are all tense, excited...lots of emotions going on, so calm down and stay tuned in for they are here to help and advise, which I for one, am very grateful for. Be safe and be ready for it is coming. God Bless us all - mimi49

mimi49

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 pm

mimi49 wrote:Hey guys and gals. Let's all chill and forget about the past and move to, today, tomorrow, the next and then it will be Saturday. Everyone in this leadership of intel role has and will continue to do everything within their control to bring us to the end of this adventure....they have had met with immense challenges, so today we should be cheering and thankful they have been here for the duration. We are all tense, excited...lots of emotions going on, so calm down and stay tuned in for they are here to help and advise, which I for one, am very grateful for. Be safe and be ready for it is coming. God Bless us all - mimi49

So Saturday is our target date...

Back to top Go down

Post by celts67 Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 pm

candi wrote:OK SO YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU FEEL WHAT YOU SAID IS OK THAT I SHOULD TOO??
I DO NOT, BEING RUDE IS NOT OK.

I KNEW YOU WEREN'T GOING TO SEE HOW IT EFFECTS OTHERS, CAUSE YOU SEE ONLY YOUR SIDE, CAN YOU NOT SAY "THANKS FOR THE INTEL" OR MAYBE TRY NOTHING.

I DON'T ENJOY WASTING TIME REPLYING TO NEGATIVE STUFF, BUT SINCE YOU THINK IT IS OK, I SHOULD "BREATHE???" REALLY??

SORT OF LIKE SMOKERS WHO EXHALE AND WE HAVE TO BREATHE IT? REALLY, CAUSE IT IS THEIR RIGHT?? BUT IT IS MY RIGHT TO NOT READ IT OR BREATHE IT?? UNDERSTAND YET??

TRY SAYING NOTHING IF IT ISN'T NICE, TRY REALLY HARD, NO BETTER YET, DON'T READ ANY INTEL, THANKS!!

WHAT A WASTE, DON'T YOU WANT ME SAYING GREAT POST!! OR COMMENDING YOU ON YOUR BRILLIANCE??

SO HERE IS YOUR COMPLIMENT ABOUT YOUR POST FROM "HISPRINCESS"

" I sure have read worse posts/replies than this."

You should take your own advice! You are by far the most embarassing poster on this thread. You even have a cheek posting a wee smiling emotion and then end of your stupid posts!!

"I-SURE-HAVE-READ-WORSE-POSTS-REPLIES-THAN-THIS," AND THAT WAS A COMPLEMENT!!??

HERE IS HOW TO WRITE A REPLY TO INTEL (IN REPLY TO SAME INTEL):

punisher
Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:29 pm

You should take your own advice! You have by far posted the most embarassing comments on this thread. Then you have the cheek to use a smiley emoticion after your stupid comments.

celts67

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum