Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Reserves being sold illegally?

+3
The Great Oz
dwm007
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

Reserves being sold illegally?  Empty Reserves being sold illegally?

Post by Cindy813 Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:53 pm

I've checked around, and unless I've missed someone, there are no dealers left who are selling reserves. What I'm wondering is.... Since it appears that reserves were being sold illegally (for whatever reason; lack of proper registration, etc.), it only follows that anyone who is holding currency purchased through a reserve program could very well end up have it confiscated.

Wouldn't that currency be considered evidence in the dealers court proceedings?

omg omg omg

Cindy813

Back to top Go down

Reserves being sold illegally?  Empty Re: Reserves being sold illegally?

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:06 pm

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy813 Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Not only were they sold illegally, they were purchased illegally. The buyers would not have been qualified thru the Regulation-D guidelines.

Here is a link:

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/retrieveECFR?gp=&SID=8edfd12967d69c024485029d968ee737&r=SECTION&n=17y3.0.1.1.12.0.46.176

So, they could be confiscated, evidence or not.

Cindy813

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:36 pm

Unless the Dinar in the passion of buyers was involved in the actual raid and/or the serials numbers recorded or another method used to verify where they come from I don't see how the authorities could possibly make customers give it up. Think about it, you have Dinar BUT where did you get it? How could it be determined where that Dinar was purchased, maybe it was bought from a private individual who had decided to give up waiting? I could be wrong but I just don't think the authorities have a right to confiscate such things as bills without absolute proof they were involved in an illegal transaction, that's why they go to such great lengths to record serials numbers or otherwise mark bills used in an investigation. Now if the bills were to be seized during a raid or other type of bust that's a different story and just the fact that the perps have them in their passion on the scene is enough proof that THOSE bills are/were involved.

The bottom line is that, IMHO anyway, anyone who is worried that the Dinar they bought before the busts is going to be confiscated can relax because it seems quite doubtful that such would be the case. The fact that it was not seized immediately during the evidence gathering phase should be even more convincing that the Feds are not interested in what customers purchased before the raids.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:37 pm

Not only were the reserves sold illegally,

Your original post is a copy of the post I made earlier in this thread:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t45826-ktfalways-com-frank26-doesn-t-have-any-layaways-reserves-to-offer-any-more#250033

ssmith
VIP SECRET AGENT
Reserves being sold illegally?  Stars6
Reserves being sold illegally?  25307-0

Like:  5923

Reserves being sold illegally?  Empty
Reserves being sold illegally?  EmptySubject: Re: KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more   Reserves being sold illegally?  EmptyToday at 11:08 amReserves being sold illegally?  Mini-btn-quote Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_edit

I've checked around, and unless I've missed someone, there are no dealers left who are selling reserves.

What I'm wondering is....

Since it appears that reserves were being sold illegally (for whatever reason; lack of proper registration, etc.), it only follows that anyone who is holding currency purchased through a reserve program could very well end up have it confiscated.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Oz Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:38 pm

From Bondlady's site...

Reserves being sold illegally?  Empty Reserves being sold illegally? Today at 12:50 pm

b2stepblue

Reserves being sold illegally?  Red-member
Reserves being sold illegally?  Online
I've checked around, and unless I've missed someone, there are no dealers left who are selling reserves. What I'm wondering is.... Since it appears that reserves were being sold illegally (for whatever reason; lack of proper registration, etc.), it only follows that anyone who is holding currency purchased through a reserve program could very well end up have it confiscated.

Reserves being sold illegally?  Icon_contact_pm
Reserves being sold illegally?  Icon_post_quote_en

2Reserves being sold illegally?  Empty Re: Reserves being sold illegally? Today at 1:06 pm

emmaduke

Reserves being sold illegally?  Red-member
Reserves being sold illegally?  Online
Not only were they sold illegally, they were purchased illegally. The buyers would not have been qualified thru the Regulation-D guidelines.

Here is a link:

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/retrieveECFR?gp=&SID=8edfd12967d69c024485029d968ee737&r=SECTION&n=17y3.0.1.1.12.0.46.176

So, they could be confiscated, evidence or not.

The Great Oz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:49 pm

Looks like my post has been making the rounds in Dinarland today.

How does that quote go?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

Imitation or plagiarism??????????
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy813 Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:59 pm

omg yawn emmaduke is blaming others for his guessing game, what loser

Cindy813

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:11 pm

I suspect that those who have actually paid of their reserves or layaway purchases and physically have dinar in hand will be OK. Of course since the Fed's have confiscated what the dealers had and frozen all accounts, if they do not physically have them they are screwed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Reserves being sold illegally?  2805820865  Reserves being sold illegally?  2805820865  Reserves being sold illegally?  2805820865  Reserves being sold illegally?  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Yes, it was... even when it was asked earlier today by you Ssmith, in the KTFA post.

:winky winky:

ssmith
VIP SECRET AGENT
Reserves being sold illegally?  Stars6
Reserves being sold illegally?  25307-0

Like: 5925

Reserves being sold illegally?  Empty
Reserves being sold illegally?  EmptySubject: Re: KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more   Reserves being sold illegally?  EmptyToday at 12:08 pmReserves being sold illegally?  Mini-btn-quote Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_edit Reserves being sold illegally?  I_icon_delete Reserves being sold illegally?  Icon_ip2 Reserves being sold illegally?  Empty Reserves being sold illegally?  Empty

I've checked around, and unless I've missed someone, there are no dealers left who are selling reserves.

What I'm wondering is....

Since it appears that reserves were being sold illegally (for whatever reason; lack of proper registration, etc.), it only follows that anyone who is holding currency purchased through a reserve program could very well end up have it confiscated.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy813 Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:34 pm

Well its called freedom of speech,
until there are copyright laws
on chat rooms, blogs etc,
Get used to it.

tony tony tony tony

Cindy813

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:38 pm

I suppose if a person is incapable of creating worthwhile subject matter then resorting to coping others material is a pretty good option.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy813 Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Welcome to the most copy and paste of opinions and info investment in history

raspberry Reserves being sold illegally?  2218296283 raspberry

Cindy813

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:49 pm

Let me see if I can follow along with you train of thought.  OK, here goes.

You thought it was perfectly acceptable to copy my post and take it over to Bondlady's  site and post it as if you were the author.

Then it gets replied to by emmaduke.

After that you again copy the post from Bondlady's that I had written earlier and post it here at Dinar Daily in a new thread and then reply to it by stealing a reply made by emmaduke.

There is no contribution made by you at all.....other than copying what myself and emmaduke wrote and passing it off as being written by you.  Correct?

That really doesn't make you look very good to others, does it?  Maybe you could study up and try to come up with something original.  You've got copy and paste down pretty good.  Maybe try to expand your horizons a bit and actually come up with an original thought?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy813 Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:56 pm

Wow, now that's original, never heard that before in here or anywhere else.

Reserves being sold illegally?  3508649203 Reserves being sold illegally?  3508649203 Reserves being sold illegally?  3508649203 Reserves being sold illegally?  3508649203 Reserves being sold illegally?  3508649203

Cindy813

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:11 pm

There ya go.  It feels pretty good to come up with a post all by yourself, doesn't it?  I'll give ya credit where credit is do.  Good job!

The next step is to practice making some more posts without copy and pasting other people's words and after you get that down, we can work on not being so obnoxious and rude! 

I know....this is going to be a tough challenge for you, but just hang in there and I'm sure all of us here will be glad to pitch in and help you on your new journey of learning how not to be an obnoxious asshole!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy813 Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:15 pm

AAAAAHHHH how sweet of you "little boy"
Thanks

Cindy813

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Original post #2.

You're on your way!  Congrats!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Copyright rules aside, and technically speaking, they apply to all sorts of media from the time they are first recorded, captured electronically or on film, the laws of common decency dictate that if you take something from another place you give the original contributor credit if possible. Personally, I try to do that as much as I can, it's not always possible, especially with images, but I try.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Reserves being sold illegally?  2805820865  Reserves being sold illegally?  2805820865  Reserves being sold illegally?  2805820865  Reserves being sold illegally?  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:01 pm

WOW!!!

I think I may have heard it all now.

Stealing peoples comments from blogs.

Is this called Blogger-ism??

Reserves being sold illegally?  Identity_theft

Reserves being sold illegally?  Identity-Theft

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Reserves being sold illegally?  2245507099Reserves being sold illegally?  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum