Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more

+4
Kevind53
Ssmith
Ponee
RamblerNash
8 posters

Go down

KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more Empty KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:37 am

KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more. Another one down! How many are left that sell layaways or reserves?

This is what the page used to look like:

KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more CLzWLEzUsAAqy6-

Now there's a link that takes you to a page that says: "The requested topic does not exist"

Didn't any of these dealers have the proper license?

KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more Empty Re: KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:50 am

I guess not.  Why do business legally when you can do it illegally for so long and get away with it?

So KTFA aka Frank26 was a guru and a dealer.  How many of the gurus are dealers?  How many of the guru names are really 1 person going under several names and are a dealer.  I guess that answers the question of WHY WOULD THE GURUS LIE? To sell you more dinar and line their own pockets!  That is why.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more Empty Re: KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:07 am

If you think about it, the job of a Guru is to promote the RV and "encourage" you to buy Dinar.

The next part of their job is to keep you from selling it back.

I know a lot of people have seen "Don't give up now. It's going to happen any day. If you give up now, you will miss out on this blessing and you'll be sorry"

Do dealers want all your Dinars back?

Can they pay you $USD for all of it?

KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:57 am

RamblerNash wrote:Do dealers want all your Dinars back?

No, they don't because they have spent it on their MANSIONS, VACATIONS, CUBAN CIGARS etc

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:37 am

It's all just a plot by the evil PTB!  TNT members have it figured out.

morgan1  

I think they stopped selling reserves because they just don't want the little people like us to have our money. Its not a commodity because its not on forex.
We would take over and run the country like it should. If our Tony would only run for president I know he could win.

sunny

It's my understanding they were shut down for lack of licensing for operating the layaway's like a FOREX option contract.

1.  I'd find it interesting if a legal beagle researched the law and gave an opinion if the law even applies to this type situation or if the commission is reaching to further it's power.
  2. Yes, a fee is charged by brokers to handle an options contract.  It's a percentage taken out of the buy - sell spread.  
  3. There is much precedent for "fining" a company by the Feds when there is an infraction.  They tell a company to correct it and then fine them.  They make them get a license.   It has been done with airlines, auto manufacturers, insurance companies, banks and BROKERAGES to name a few.  They do not get shut down!!!

Which brings us back to WHY NOW?    
Peaches1 has raised incredibly good questions and for me it's not enough to hear they didn't want people to be gazillionaires!  If they can stretch the laws to arbitrarily shut the dealers down then it would seem they could have come up with a fair and equitable solution without doing so or punishing the public for the commissions lack of action for the last 5 or more years!

igt2011

I think the 7 or so sites now cut off from doing reserves(most proactively) is a good sign to how close we are...I never did a reserve and just bought a few notes at a time when I could afford them off Ebay...I always checked the length of time the dealers were on Ebay and only bought from US sellers...so far all mine appears to be legit from doing the self testing we can do on each note. But take what you have and run with it. Reserves have always been a crap shoot even if Sterling had not been shut down...But Tony has the right idea, he knows how to grow a lot from a little and those who have been on here awhile and have listened to his advice should be ok with proper guidance...thanks all!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:07 am

KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more 453010

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more 2805820865  KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more 2805820865  KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more 2805820865  KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:59 am

RamblerNash wrote:

Do dealers want all your Dinars back?

Do they want your Dinars back? Only what they can resell!

They only buy back enough to maintain their sales, they are just recycling what's here and I doubt any new Dinar has come from Iraq for a long time now, at least in any significant amounts. Why would they get Dinar from Iraq when they can buy it way cheaper from those who have decided to give up? The dropping buy-back prices reflects an increase in the numbers of customers who have given up and it's my opinion that this thing will collapse when buy-back requests start to exceed sales numbers, the dealers don't want Dinar they can't sell!

Sorry about the red highlighted font, I could not figure out how to change it

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:08 pm

I've checked around, and unless I've missed someone, there are no dealers left who are selling reserves.

What I'm wondering is....

Since it appears that reserves were being sold illegally (for whatever reason; lack of proper registration, etc.), it only follows that anyone who is holding currency purchased through a reserve program could very well end up have it confiscated.

Wouldn't that currency be considered evidence in the dealers court proceedings?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyboy Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:12 pm

How many are deleting files from computers and shredding documentation?  Bet they are trashing their computers and buying new "CLEAN" ones also.
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Troyboy wrote:How many are deleting files from computers and shredding documentation?  Bet they are trashing their computers and buying new "CLEAN" ones also.

But how are they going to explain those gaps in their record keeping?  And there's nothing they can do about Bank Statements.  It'll be tough to explain where that money came from with missing records from that time period.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:19 am

Great work sssmith!  Listen everyone, if you come across any website that is not already in Archive.org, please SAVE IT, the FBI / other agencies need to see this.  These dealers, pumpers and gurus are running scared!

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:26 am

BUMP

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Good 'ol George Carlin-We shall never forget his wit, honesty,truth, and most of all, the knowledge to see what is really going on in this world- Blessings always- I'll miss him, and I know he died a few years back-One hell of a guy! KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more 2834342768 KTFAlways.com (Frank26) doesn't have any layaways (reserves) to offer any more 2834342768 angel2 bigsmile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum