Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments

Go down

Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments Empty Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:37 pm

He confirmed the alliance of the Iraqi forces, on Thursday, that the three presidencies discussed last when added, the need to deal positively with the demands of the demonstrators and not to fall into the mistakes of previous governments in this regard, and stressed the importance of the presence of the prime minister and the ministers of parliament periodically to brief him on the details of what they have achieved and the obstacles they face so that everyone assumes their responsibilities .

Alliance forces: the three presidencies called positive to deal with the demands of the demonstrators and avoid the mistakes of previous governments 21263

Meeting the three presidencies on Tuesday (August 4, 2015)

And it held three presidencies, of Presidency of the Republic, and the House of Representatives and the ministers, the first of Tuesday, (the fourth of August now 2015), a meeting stressed the need for reforms in government departments, and address the financial and administrative corruption rampant in response to popular claims launched by the demonstrators in the various governorates country.

The leader of the Alliance of Iraqi forces, Mohammed al-Khalidi, in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The meeting of the three presidencies focused primarily on the need to use the Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, a positive with the demands of the demonstrators, and not fall into the previous governments mistakes that were oppressed "noting that" the meeting discussed expansion of economic resources and not rely on a single supplier of oil, due to the fluctuation of prices, as well as the conditions of war against Daash and the security situation of the country. "

He said al-Khalidi, that "most of those present supported the decisions of the President of the Council of the last minister, and the logo that lifted on the operationalization of the principle Where did you get this, and decided to form a special committee, headed by al-Abadi to follow up the condition to be fair and away from partisanship and Ketloah," noting that "the participants stressed the need the presence of the prime minister and ministers to the House of Representatives periodically to brief him on their achievements and what they face constraints so that everyone bears responsibility because of the people's right to know about it. "

The protests affected many provinces as a result of widespread corruption and deterioration of services, especially electricity, without a radical solution, despite promises "dumped optimism", launched by several senior government officials in this regard, headed by former Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, and Vice President for Energy , Hussain al-Shahristani, as well as ministers of all electricity in the previous governments.

http://goo.gl/ktqWtE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum