Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by

Go down

Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  Empty Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:49 am

Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by

Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  7578
Accumulated from the Iraqi currency in a bank

Author:
Editor:
2015/01/05 21:41
Hits: 1695  

Range/Baghdad
A report prepared by the parliamentary Finance Committee on an Iraqi banks to convert amounts exceed the budget of some neighboring countries, noting that dozens of front companies operating as fronts for the banks involved in the smuggling of currency since 2012.
The report is due in late June during the setback suffered by the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the greenback.
The Central Bank pulled out in early June, 14 private banks from the auction currency for non-compliance with payment remittance tax, customs, but returned on 20 June and revoked the resolution which raised controversy and caused a remarkable rise of the dollar against the local currency.
The report, obtained by (range), one of the banks, which might have to be named, purchased $ 8.8 billion dollars between 2012-2015, while transfer (6455) billion dollars to a Jordanian banks. As the Bank itself to transfer $ 1.8 billion dollars to another bank, and convert more than half a million dollars to a Jordanian Bank.

Finance Committee report confirms that parliamentary "through the account statement the Bank turned out to be sent to one of the Exchange companies in Oman more than 5.5 billion dollars", mshirali that the amount transferred more than balancing Jordan itself.

The parliamentary report addressed to the Iraqi bank, another convert (7.923.570.500) $ 1 billion between 2012-2015, and
Convert more than 1.7 billion dollars to a Jordanian Bank.

The report notes that the Bank itself had transferred more than $ 1.7 billion to the Exchange Company in Oman, wondering "who benefits from these big transfers?"
The parliamentary report calls "total remittances received by banks, through the central bank statements are 12.481.22.30 billion, including 8.825.710 billion dollars went to exchange companies", stating that "the CBI has conversion as their names were submitted."
"We have a $ 3.250.870 billion dollars does not know where to go", noting that "the amount that we detected it transfers 12% of Central Bank transfers only.
How to buy these funds, the parliamentary report shows that "there were requests made to the Central Bank for the purpose of import companies and then these banks works (double asoft) and correspondent bank that no name companies made to order its name appeared in conversions and no-name companies whose name appears in the transform applied to the names of the Exchange", "we
don't know what these are called, are offering false documents? Or money laundering? ".
The report draws the "totals that run these issues are top buyers of the dollar, one of the banks at 31/5 bought fifty-two million dollars, while another bank bought the glassworks and forty million, eight hundred thousand dollars and other banks".
He stressed that parliamentary disclosure buy the dollar include profitable b (14), means that $ 1 million profit (14) million dinars, the nonconformity by saying "how if you hit the 50 million dollars?".
Wondering how the reports banks financing the purchase price of the dollar and where these funds? And come back?. He acknowledged that "vulnerabilities to gain access to difficult realities and not easy."

The report, prepared by the parliamentary Finance Committee that the "Chairman of the Board of Directors of a bank born in 1989 was working as an architect in previous periods in the laboratory for bran flour, but overnight the currency auction income was entering every day b $ 30 million in 2012.

The report reveals that the latter is Bank of first five banks that took 94 percent of Central Bank sales.

The parliamentary report noted that "every native Bank today has at least 15 trading company is fake, and is he gets daily cash income amounts calculated intervention into these banks which in turn enter the auction.

The report on "customers" free 2012 "checks" on Government banks pilot $ 6.5 trillion Iraqi dinars, bought $ 3.7 billion.

It is said that "the pilot checks" without instruments granted some banks stocks for clients to complete some acquisitions and warranty

http://goo.gl/PN4tXl

Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  Empty Re: Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:32 am

BUMP!

Parliamentary report: local banks to escape billions of dollars through dummy companies run by  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum