Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK -- Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS

2 posters

Go down

MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS Empty MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK -- Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:51 am

Millionday News 8/2/15

Millionday: It is under the patronage of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, the launch of the national campaign to simplify government procedures.

Said campaign coordinator Ahmed Hamdan, in a statement to / scales News /: "The campaign is under the patronage of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi under the slogan" Your government serving you "kicks off Thursday in Baghdad at the level of political and diplomatic presence."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WOULD BE THIS WEEK
~~~

Millionday: "The audience includes deputy prime ministers, ministers, and most of the Arab and foreign ambassadors in Iraq, in addition to missions and international organizations operating in Iraq, and the Governor of the Central Bank, and most of the heads of political blocs and parties, and dignitaries prominent in the community and personalities."

Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO SEE WHAT THIS BRINGS -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: National Expert Group announced to promote the private sector, on Sunday, to finalize the program for the development of the industrial and tourism sectors in Iraq, and as pointed out that the software application combined with a series of actions, including soft loans worth six trillion Iraqi dinars, confirmed that the government had promised to implement the program within a week or two weeks.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY SEEM TO BE CONFIDENT THAT THEY WILL BE IN A POSITION TO ACTIVATE THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND -- THIS IS HUGE

Millionday: A member of the national team of experts for the promotion of the private sector on behalf of Jamil Antoine said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The team ended two weeks ago of a program to develop the industrial and tourism sectors in Iraq."

Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD >>>>>>>>>>

Millionday: He said Antoine, "The implementation of this program coupled with a series of actions, including the provision of soft loans through the Central Bank simple benefits and guarantees of the project," noting that "the first loan will be worth trillion dinars for small and medium-sized and the second worth five trillion dinars for the purpose of the reform process and create jobs for the unemployed. "

Millionday: NOTE -- WE HAVE THE REFORM PROCESS AND THE ACTIVATION OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR ----

Millionday: NOTE -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: He pointed out Antoine, that "there are promises of government to implement the program within a week or two weeks", calling on the government to "fulfill its promises and commitment."

The Iraqi government announced earlier launch of the national strategy time to promote the private sector, while confirming that the strategy will include a diversification of income sources and create an attractive investment environment for investors and the private sector, have indicated that they will contribute to gradually move away from state care projects directly.

Millionday: NOTE --- THE DIVERSIFICATION OF INCOME SOURCES AND CREATION OF AN ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT ENVIRONMENT ---- WOW

Millionday: The Planning Minister Salman Jumaili confirmed in (June 25, 2015), the need to base the correct information for the development of the private sector in the development of Iraq, and as pointed out that the government program focused on private sector development, expressed the readiness of his ministry to the success of a project developed to enable it to fulfill its role of development required.

Millionday: SO THE PRIVATE SECTOR DEVELOPMENT IS READY -----

Millionday: WHOOOPOW -- FINALLY

larrykn: They must feel they are going to get the Money Laundering taking care of that the world bank wants to get these loans, within the next few week then .

Millionday: THE CABINET HAS PASSED ALL MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORISM FUNDING LAWS SO -- IT WOULD SEEM THEY ARE CONFIDENT

larrykn: so much for maliki then

Millionday: LOL

Millionday: I AM SMILING AND HAVE TO SAY I LOVE THAT REPORT -- WHOOOPOW -- GREAT NEWS ---

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD -- THIS IS MAJOR

Millionday: Dr. Unit Jumaili called House Speaker adviser for Iraqi national reconciliation to abandon the break wills are to achieve national reconciliation through political agreement legislation laws.

It said in a press statement on Saturday morning provided the "Riyadh" a copy of it: There are a set of laws and arrived at the Iraqi parliament, including the

Millionday: >>>>> National Guard Act, the Federal Court, the Law on the Prohibition of the Baath party, and the law of accountability and justice, and the law of compensation for victims of justice, and the law of the delegation of authority , another package of laws that were agreed upon within a close political agreement

Millionday: NOTE -- IN PARLIAMENT

Millionday: She pointed out that if there were the will to pass such laws, and voted on in Parliament, and passed the correct form that achieves the purpose of, the achievement of the existence of this law through legislation, we would have achieved national reconciliation,

adding that there are those counted on some political blocs are working to break the wills With gain time and delay the completion of this legislation laws that came from the government process.

Millionday: NOTE -- SOME ARE TRYING TO HOLD UP LAWS FOR THEIR OWN AGENDAS ---

Millionday: Jumaili noted that at a time when the government says it has completed 80 percent, from a close political agreement, it is true, but it is the completion of this achievement by voting or laws, which came to parliament by the government legislation, and showed that the blocs in parliament are itself in the government, and thus can be of the blocks in the government that affect the deputies in parliament in order to pass these laws.

Millionday: SO THE MOVE AS WE HAVE SAID --- OF PASSING THESE LAWS -- MOVES IRAQ TO NATIONAL RECONCILIATION

GrannieAnnie: How long can they hold out before they HAVE to pass these laws?

GrannieAnnie: Can't Abadi do a EO and get them passed without a vote?

Millionday: THE OBVIOUS IMPORTANCE OF THESE LAWS WILL ADD HUGE PRESSURE TO THOSE HOLDING OFF ON VOTE/APPROVAL SO HOW LONG -- I DONT KNOW BUT I WOULDNT WANT TO BE THE ONES HOLDING BACK THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION

Millionday: WE HAD A REPORT STATING THAT EXECUTIVE POWERS CAN BE APPLIED BUT IT WASN`T MENTIONED AGAIN -- SHOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE

cjquade54: so once these laws are at parliament, that means they have been read and are ready for vote yes?

Millionday: PARLIAMENT READS THEM TWICE AND VOTES ONCE

rvsandy: Where and on what govt website today that was too long did you see for today on tariff

Millionday: IT WAS TAKING TO LONG TO LOAD SO I MOVED ON WHILE IT FINISHED -- LOTS OF INFO ON IT -- I WILL GET BACK TO IT

Millionday: Mr. Prime Minister, Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi stressed the government's commitment to facilitate procedures for citizens and that contribute effectively in the fight against corruption and speed up the completion of transactions.

According to its sovereignty in the celebration of the start of a unified national card project that Iraq was a pioneer in the field of civil cases, but with a succession of years of evolution that has occurred and the negligence of the former regime to keep pace with the technological development of the country retreat so the catch behind this is very important

Millionday: NOTE -- ABADI AT THE CEREMONY OF NATIONAL CARD LAUNCH AND HIS STATEMENTS

Millionday: NOTE -- READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY

Millionday: He added that the country is facing a serious challenge of terrorism which wants the country's destruction and underdevelopment and that the current government, which faces many challenges and placed within its plan to simplify government procedures, which is one of the important measures to fight corruption and serve the citizens, noting that terrorism and corruption twins and there is an overlap between them.

Millionday: NOTE -- ACKNOWLEDGING ISSUES -- BUT THIS IS THE LAUNCH

Millionday: He explained that the national sovereignty card will help in controlling the security measures at the same time, the privacy of the citizen will be saved which is very important for us. ‘

Mr. Prime Minister, Dr. Haider al-Abadi called on governors and provincial councils to contribute effectively by providing all available means to speed up the issuance of a unified national card in their provinces.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CARD BUILDINGS WERE COMPLETED SOME TIME AGO SO THAT GOVERNMENTAL BUSINESS CAN BE TAKEN CARE OF LOCALLY

Millionday: Dr. Abadi, also called the House legislation to issue a unified national law card expressing hope that the issuance of a unified national card as soon as the provinces and to be in full readiness to begin by issuing a. As Mr. Prime Minister to hand over the father of the hero martyr Mustafa virgins unified national card its own.

Millionday: SO HE IS MAKING IT CLEAR THAT THE ISSUANCE NEEDS TO BE COMPLETE VERY QUICKLY IN ALL PROVINCES

Millionday: Iraqi economists predicted Association, Sunday, Iraq was able to overcome its financial crisis, especially after the drop in oil prices and increasing the budget deficit, 

noting that the government has taken it upon themselves to how to get out of the crisis and a brief period of time.

The vice president of the association on behalf of Jamil Antoine L / scales News / "The government, despite concern war and military operations against terrorist groups, but it has developed an economic program aimed at development and emerge from the current financial crisis."

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ IS PREDICTING THE OVERCOME OF THE FINANCIAL CRISIS -- LOVE IT

Millionday: He added Antoine "The drop in oil prices to unprecedented levels form a major challenge for the government and ministries of the State in the implementation of its development," 

noting that "the current financial crisis will be gone within the next few days, especially after the use of government experts economists to develop studies and plans and mechanisms that must be followed to the rescue the national economy "

Millionday: HUGE STATEMENT – WHOOPOW  --  A FEW DAYS -- WOW

Millionday: HERE IS A LINK FOR YOU TO ALL LOOK AT  LINK  

Millionday: I HAVE A COUPLE MORE

Millionday: ANOTHER ONE TO EXPLORE >>>> http://tax.mof.gov.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=146

Millionday: THAT IS ALL THE NEWS I HAVE TONIGHT

Millionday: HAVE A GREAT NIGHT

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK  --  Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS Empty Re: MillionDay says THIS COULD BE OUR WEEK -- Read the MILLIONDAY NEWS

Post by Captain259 Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:56 am

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS WEEKEND-----YOU ALL HAVE GREAT INTEL-----EVERYTIME YOU FART A NEW DATE OR TIME COMES OUT------

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum